Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (251185 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#
Please do well to assit me.my name is on the senate list sent 4 dis batch but it indicates (mat. No. In use log in with email and password).Yes I registerd on the portal last year but I was not mobilized. When I tried re-loging in with my email and password I used previously it dosnt log me in, it keeps saying "No record found". Have even tried a fresh registration with the same email (j.splendor@yahoo.com) and yes I got a msg 4rm Nysc with a link and when I clicked the click to continue it opens a dash board. But when I try to fill out my details in I get stuck on that page with a popup saying " No Valid Details found"
Here is a Photo of the exact response am getting. Thanks for your generosity, expecting reply thanks

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ufuoma3662(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Go to sidmech in lagos..i had exact issue but it was resolved there.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
princeshiloh:
FUTOITES chill hopefully we would rectify our issues by today, madam louise is on her way to ABUJA NYSC HQ as directed by DVC admin... Watch and pray tho plus keep some 3k ready for the bank so u no go talk say na money come make u no register... GMB win, we go Win, Godwin

I doubt if that woman later went today. God help us.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunoku: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
good day sir, pls Mr Sodiqyinka i ve successfully registered online on nysc batch A.I logged in with my mail am seeing (No valid signature found for your registration create one now). hope this will not hinder me for going to service?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Bigshiko(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obinovictor:

Dean of students affair said she wud leave first tin tomorrow morning
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by annisaac: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
please house am still confused about the issue of foreign students evaluation at abuja. I read on nysc portal that all evaluation will b done in the camp. Some people said dy have gotten their evaluation letter from nysc secretariat abuja cos we will show it in camp. how true is it please. do I need to go for the evaluation cos I registered online and my call up number has been sent to me. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Odunoku:
good day sir, pls Mr Sodiqyinka i ve successfully registered online on nysc batch A.I logged in with my mail am seeing (No valid signature found for your registration create one now). hope this will not hinder me for going to service?

Rescan and upload your signature, you should be fine

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
dandutse01:
It is an urgent please, I have finished everything including green card printing, but in the final stage instead of the call up letter, it's displaying Your Exclusion Certificate is being processed, and my date of birth is 1988. so what should I do now please?
Hmmmm, maybe there was a mistake in the year of birth.

My thoughts, have you tried the waec DOB correction?

I think it would correct it.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bigshiko:
Dean of students affair said she wud leave first tin tomorrow morning
E suppose be plane nah
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
1. I registered wit a pp of red background. Any problem potential? If any can I change it?

2. Can I influence my posting to my place of choice.

THANKS MILLIONS FOR REPLYING TO THIS PROBLEMs/ENQUIRIES
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by omisakint: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls when can we start checking our state of postin for nysc?? Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obinovictor:

she jst sed DAT to calm d tension of students.....

if u r still having problem of "no record found"....pls and pls HIT NYSC headquarter@Abuja-maitaima....they ll 100% upload ur immediately provided ur name is in ur schl master list for those mobilised for BATCH A-2015 because they ve a copy of all schl's master list for those mobilised for BATCHA -2015.

mine was uploaded there on Monday,registered Tuesday.

GOD GOD GOD..
I THANK THANK THANK YOU..
cc:GOD,Randy91
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunoku: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good day sir, pls Mr Sodiqyinka i ve successfully registered
online nysc batch A.I logged in with my mail am seeing
(No valid signature found for your registration create one
now). hope this will not hinder me for going to service?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harleybee(f): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Odunoku:
Good day sir, pls Mr Sodiqyinka i ve successfully registered
online nysc batch A.I logged in with my mail am seeing
(No valid signature found for your registration create one
now). hope this will not hinder me for going to service?

You have to sign again and rescan but make sure its less than 7kB
You can then log out and log in afterwards to see if its still there or not.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Randy91:

if u r still having problem of "no record found"....pls and pls HIT NYSC headquarter@Abuja-maitaima....they ll 100% upload ur immediately provided ur name is in ur schl master list for those mobilised for BATCH A-2015 because they ve a copy of all schl's master list for those mobilised for BATCHA -2015.

GOD GOD GOD..

Are you still in abuja?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Alexshandy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can't still believe I have my call up no. From no record found to duplicate jamb reg no, finally registered and gotten my call up no under 24 hrs of seeing my name for the very first time... Pls no one should loose hope. Thank you God of eleventh hour, and thank you sodiqyinka for your help and supports may God bless you and may you have reasons to always smile. God blesssss you...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Randy91:

GOD GOD GOD..

You traveled to abuja from where?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
ufuoma3662:
Go to sidmech in lagos..i had exact issue but it was resolved there.
my dear am in Port Harcourt the distance to lagos is just outragious bside I don't know a soul over there its so fustrating. How did they go about sorting ur ish out?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
@Randy 91... Chai please brother do well to assist us oh.we all in this together.08063758541 flash me I do u a call back. God bless u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Randy91:

GOD GOD GOD..
. Brother I thank God for you. Am actually experiencing the same issue and am so far away in port harcourt please try reaching me so we can talk. 08063758541.I'll gladly call back if I get a flash
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Alexshandy:
Can't still believe I have my call up no. From no record found to duplicate jamb reg no, finally registered and gotten my call up no under 24 hrs of seeing my name for the very first time... Pls no one should loose hope. Thank you God of eleventh hour, and thank you sodiqyinka for your help and supports may God bless you and may you have reasons to always smile. God blesssss you...
smiley Thank God dear. God bless you too. Congrats
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by juiceyjay(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2015
shocked sodiqyinka: I see u ohhh...bros make God use u 4 me as en use u 4 her na so that me sef go thank God on ur behalf too. Please Check ur mail box have replied your email. Am the dike williams the Uniport guy with the reg issue.No other Hope oh I swear after God na u oh Plzzzzzz abeg thankzzz[color=#000099]
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Obinovictor:

You traveled to abuja from where?

my cousin who already lives in Abuja,,went on my behalf..according to him,it is an easy process,jst say ur problem and they ll check ur record frm ur schl.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=hadassaheke post=32253337]@ Randy 91 re u still in abuja? please me dis is my no 07034267674 Esther, flash me so i can call u. tnz[/quo

my cousin who already lives in Abuja,,went on my behalf..according to him,it is an easy process,jst say ur problem and they ll check ur record frm ur schl.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=juiceyjay post=32256439]. Brother I thank God for you. Am actually experiencing the same issue and am so far away in port harcourt please try reaching me so we can talk. 08063758541.I'll gladly call back if I get a flash[/quot

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Donlazi(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning!! Pls i need assistance urgentl! Who based in Lagos? Where can I do my fingerprint in Lagos please i need directions please just have a day left
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by harleybee(f): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Donlazi:
Good morning!! Pls i need assistance urgentl! Who based in Lagos? Where can I do my fingerprint in Lagos please i need directions please just have a day left

Depending on where you're based in Lagos.
This link should help, all you need to do is just type the state and the location close to you e.g Lagos state, location: yaba. It will bring out the accredited cafe centres in that location.
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx
Hope it helps.
Good luck
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Randy91:

Please flash me, I wanna ask you something, I have a friend there that I can send. 08036123216
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by TTTCROWN: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
gud morning. please sir/ma, my complaint is that i was about to submit my NYSC REGISTRATION SLIP wen i noticed that some of my personal data changed from that of mine to someone else. HERE ARE MY DETAILS:
CORRECT NAME: ADEGBITE ADETAYO RUTH
wrong name: sharafadeen oyebanji badmos
CORRECT MATRIC NO: EGL/2009/017
wrong matric no: egl/2009/106
CORRECT DATE OF birth 13TH JULY 1991
wrong date of birth 21 may 1988
CORRECT JAMB NO: 92530530AD
wrong jamb no: 92683616EA.

PLS I RILY NEED YOUR HELP because THE REGISTRATION IS ABOUT TO CLOSE AND BECAUSE OF THIS I WAS UNABLE TO SUBMIT MY SLIP EVEN WITH THE WRONG DATA. I WILL BE HAPPY IF SOMETHING CAN BE DONE TO RECTIFY IT.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Kindy: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
My call up no begins with 000, hope no problem? What does urs begin with. .

Abeg make una no laugh me if the question appears stupid, I don miss service about 4 times.....u know naa if u hv been there...ensuring all Tees (Ts) are crossed...lol!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Medley(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
princeshiloh:
FUTOITES chill hopefully we would rectify our issues by today, madam louise is on her way to ABUJA NYSC HQ as directed by DVC admin... Watch and pray tho plus keep some 3k ready for the bank so u no go talk say na money come make u no register... GMB win, we go Win, Godwin

av u heard if madam louise made head way,in her abuja move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.