Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85816 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by oluwasuski: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
U reallly fkd up man, na very bad thing, Just ask for forgiveness and show real remorse before God. Though all of u claiming someone is gonna do his wife too, thts a big lie, it all boils down to the type of woman she is. Because by ur logic it's safe to assume some higher force pushed him into bleeping a married woman, is that karma working on the womans husband too? Or if someone bleeps the op's wife in revenge, is the mans wife gonna be bleeped too? Making it a never ending story. Karma does not necessarily work in the exct same way, it could affect one in another way. Finally those ladies who are castigating the op, yet having affairs with married men, you are also guilty and I hope u also repent. Karma is a Biatch
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
fairygeh:
I wonder who the mumu is that opened her legs for a daft thing like you.animal.and please quote me,i beg u,i am in the mood for some real e-battle this evening. 1mbecile
Leave him jare naa small boy hin be. Shame on whoever brought this perverse moronic topic 2 d fp.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife,.
if i turn out to be his wife, nobody go bleep me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
fairygeh:
I wonder who the mumu is that opened her legs for a daft thing like you.animal.and please quote me,i beg u,i am in the mood for some real e-battle this evening. 1mbecile

Typical street ashawo..wey her market no sell, she kon dey find fight... cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Slimdolly(f): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
tenry:
Like seriously? You didn't knw she was married until you finished d show. There was nothing in d house indicating she is married? Also, if u are indeed sober, u wouldn't come here to share it. That should be settled between you and God. Your choice of words gives d impression that u enjoyed d scene and will still repeat it if u hav d opportunity. It is well.
I love every aspect of your response except the last one. It is not well with him!

SHALLOM

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by JayJustus(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
konji is a bastard and needs a home okay...mission accomplished!

level two awaits ya mah nigga
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Slimdolly(f): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
drtwist:
I notice everybody on this trend was truly bitter with u and it make them not to highlight this fact. Why didn't the lady show u are marriage pics b4 u guy started the f**l-ng. ( Meaning she might have done something to u. And want u not to reason to that direction).
seven gbosaa for you!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Fellonigerians: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

The law of karma has been triggered... Pesin go make love to your wife o...
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol

Thread for hypocritical lunatics.

What's the difference between a guy sleeping with a married woman and a guy sleeping with someone else's boyfriend/potential wife in the name of "relationship"

Sleeping with a woman/man you aren't married to is called FORNICATION

Sleeping with a married man/woman is called ADULTERY

An adulterous man/woman and a fornicator share the same eternal destiny.

Come here with your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/relationship/dating/and other craps make thunder sama una heads!!!

When you sleep with a man/woman you aren't married to; you're simply sleeping with someone's husband/wife.

That Karma thing will visit everyone on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by AlphaDibia(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hear. You for tell us the rest of your life story ni. Nonsense.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Op this may be a lie.
Reason: What of the said nurse's hubby? She just took u to her house like that. Even if the hubby has gone to work or living abroad, she may be staying with some people. Or is she a divorcee or separated from her hubby?

I'm sure u knw sum ppl live in classy areas were evribody minds their business. At least I ain't plannin to go back there even if ppl saw us....its over
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
BAWSElady:
Idiotic Op...

Go Easy b*itch!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Faraidi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
some one shall also fu*k your wife in future
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Nah mehn...its jst a once in a lifetime experience dude, trust me, married women are awesome in bed wink
idi0t you go bleep married woman knowing she is married, God forgives yes, but he definately also punish intentional sin..you shall b punished there's no way around it
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Go Easy b*itch!

Hehehehe...
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Congrats.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
See what I have been saying... a yoruba guy fvcks someone's wife and is so proud to come and annouce it as an achievement! See why I say that mgmgbati-mgbati people are cursed!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by emmysoftyou: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

O boy e!, she was neatly shaved, freaking clean mehn, and with deir experience in the department, dey always give u any style u want.
chai with dis statement,are yu sure ur forgiveness is granted?
speak no more ..
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by kemetic7(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Faraidi:

This guy is lying. He just wants to be noticed. It's all rubbish. Don't pay the OP any attention - trash tread.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by oluwasuski: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Faraidi:

Big lie, what if his wife gives no room for adultery, are u underestimating her will to resist temptation?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ama111:
well bro,my advice s this 4get all dey re saying I believe u no wat u did was bad and ur conscience told u that,I can neva judge u because we all re guilty even some here av done worst than that so dearie just make sure it doesn't repeat it self and d promiscuous woman needs 2 be stone 2 death coz she gave u d go ahead

Geez! We still have sensible and mature ppl in africa shocked...ur comment is the best!, I cherish every word u wrote, I will heed to ur advice, God bless u for not being harsh dear wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by faradexs09(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

what d hrt finds d eyes seeks, walking zombie wid no feelings, anyways d blame is partly on her...zooms off coming for part 2 of dz episodic movie..
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by oluwasuski: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Acidosis:
Lol

What's the difference between a guy sleeping with a married woman and a guy sleeping with someone else's boyfriend/potential wife in the name of "relationship"

Come here with your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/relationship/dating/and other craps make thunder sama una heads!!!

When you sleep with a man/woman you aren't married to; you're simply sleeping with someone's husband/wife.

lol, both are sins truly but adultery has greater repercussion thnn fornication, however they are all bound for hell, even the person who tells a harmless lie over the phone.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by chiogoezubem(f): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
You don't sound remorseful @all! So what the heck?!
undecided

yawahappens:

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fairygeh(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Leave him jare naa small boy hin be. Shame on whoever brought this perverse moronic topic 2 d fp.
if not for u,would have taught the mad thing not to give us the gory details of his 2 minutes performance with his fellow mad woman wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Acidosis:
Lol

This guys IQ is up there with Einstein #Respect sir, but I wont do it again by His Grace

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by macjireh: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

COC.K AND BULL STORY
adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
omowumee:

idi0t you go bleep married woman knowing she is married, God forgives yes, but he definately also punish intentional sin..you shall b punished there's no way around it
..same punishment goes to u for not kipin ur legs closed till ur wedding nite. #RealTalkBitch

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tweetnplay: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
You have sin against Jehovah and he is the only one that has the right to forgive, so if your remorsefulness is genuine, and you are ready to repent, just ask for his forgiveness and he will definitely forgive. Am not judging though, neither do i support what you have done.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
lawanson44:
See what I have been saying... a yoruba guy fvcks someone's wife and is so proud to come and annouce it as an achievement! See why I say that mgmgbati-mgbati people are cursed!

Goats like u are the reason for tribal war in the country, oloriburuku omojatijati weree

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

First of all you're a fool.2nd.you knew she was married and you had sex,and now you're telling us to do what?dumb ass.3rdly:you use durex for sex,i bet you cant last 1minute on skin to skin as a sharp guy.finally..youre the most stupid dumb creature on this nairaland to have sex with a a lady whom you know was married and still post it for us to read it and cry..idiot
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by davo3286: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

My friend stop lying jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.