Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85809 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
kemetic7:

This guy is lying. He just wants to be noticed. It's all rubbish. Don't pay the OP any attention - trash tread.

Feel ur pain bro...it can be so hard to make FP..it rily happened that's y I made fp..try harder

Nb don't hate the playr, hate the game. cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tweeby: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
I pity ur innocent dad,do u think karma actually mean same tin really? Instead of u seekin d face of God for ur dad's health,u went ahead adding more calamity to ur home. U need deliverance n anytin dat happens to ur ur hand is ur fault
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
fairygeh:
if not for u,would have taught the mad thing not to give us the gory details of his 2 minutes performance with his fellow mad woman wink

B#itches bn runnin deir mouth since Adam and Eve undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by macjireh: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
davo3286:

My friend stop lying jor

don't mind d liar
COC.K AND BULL STORY JOR

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
CHESTER48:
First of all you're a fool.2nd.you knew she was married and you had sex,and now you're telling us to do what?dumb ass.3rdly:you use durex for sex,i bet you cant last 1minute on skin to skin as a sharp guy.finally..youre the most stupid dumb creature on this nairaland to have sex with a a lady whom you know was married and still post it for us to read it and cry..idiot

U forgot to curse the moderator dat put it on FP, jealousy go kee u..omo ale

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
MUMU... Go give dis script to wale adenuga
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by sursur(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.
LAST BUSTOP
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by kemetic7(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Feel ur pain bro...it can be so hard to make FP..it rily happened that's y I made fp..try harder

Nb don't hate the playr, hate the game. cool

No pain bro.... just be careful of the company you keep - Stay Blessed!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by adorable29(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow! What an ACHEIVEMENT? Your father is sick and all you can think about is the nurses both married and unmarried. Then she took you to her house like a small boy. Shows how poor. Tasteless and classless you are. So hotels don finish for where you dey?

Why bring it here. Do you expect a round of applause from fellow low lifers like you or what?

Who was the mod that brought this crap to FP sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by airex(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
Lies

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fairygeh(f): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

B#itches bn runnin deir mouth since Adam and Eve undecided
*yawns* too dry.come up with something better,jobless fool. your mates are there doing something better with their lives, you are going about opening a useless thread boasting about how you slept with a married woman in her house ,is it that momma will beat you?that you couldn't even take her to ur place,get an hotel etc.you obviously can't cos u are poor silly opportunists like you disgust me.
You obviously felt good about what you did,and came here to give us the account in the name of God forgiving you. Oponu dindinrin oshi,l.i am even giving your stup1d self advice and you are still talking. your brain is dead.
If you don't mind, there is chance for a cleaner in my office gan gan,at least u will be less idle.1diot.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
adorable29:
Wow! What an ACHEIVEMENT? Your father is sick and all you can think about is the nurses both married and unmarried. Then she took you to her house like a small boy. Shows how poor and classless you are. So hotels don finish for where you dey?

Why bring it here. Do you expect a round of applause from fellow low lifers like you or what?

Who was the mod that brought this crap to FP sef.

Miss perfect pls shut it...go suck a deek, u don't Av to curse like a b*tch!, I knw I messed up, but at least, go easy ehn, u r not God! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Ladybluecash(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
robay:

e dy pain u ? wink u beta gimme ur contact make i come handle u 4 just one night,if i grab u ehn,u go shout oh my gosh!!! grin
lol u no serious yeye dey worry u
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
Bet you know the consequences and if you try to ask me, thunder go strike your thing. My goodness! You've done such yet, I read no remorse from what you have there, God have Mercy
hmmmm. no vex too much. no mind d guy. he did d unholy act before realising d woman was marriage. but women self y una dey allow d thing well dey scratch una dey push to d devil.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by adorable29(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Miss perfect pls shut it...go suck a deek, u don't Av to curse like a b*tch!, I knw I messed up, but at least, go easy ehn, u r not God! undecided

Shut up fool! Did I strike a nerve? Flipping e-diot You know you messed up my foot. You came on here to flaunt ur only "acheivement" in life. Now you are forming remorse! Go get a life, Mitch!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by sunshine1974(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is story is fake jare....
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
fairygeh:

*yawns* too dry.come up with something better,jobless fool. your mates are there doing something better with their lives, you are going about opening a useless thread boasting about how you slept with a married woman in her house ,is it that momma will beat you?that you couldn't even take her to ur place,get an hotel etc.you obviously can't cos u are poor silly opportunists like you disgust me.
You obviously felt good about what you did,and came here to give us the account in the name of God forgiving you. Oponu dindinrin oshi,l.i am even giving your stup1d self advice and you are still talking. your brain is dead.
If you don't mind, there is chance for a cleaner in my office gan gan,at least u will be less idle.1diot.

I called u a b*tch for a reason ehn!, wen someone messes up, u dont curse, u correct and advice, I don't kiss ass, I make money without stress dats y I got time, I'm smarter...trust me biaaatch!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by robay(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ladybluecash:
lol u no serious yeye dey worry u
choi!! cheesy,u self do enjoy dat tin,abi i lie grin
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Goats like u are the reason for tribal war in the country, oloriburuku omojatijati weree

See who is calling me omojatijati! cheesy A monkey who slept with someone's wife, at least, I have never slept with another man's wife before so who is the omo ale here? Your wounded father and your people must be very proud of you! Nkita nwuru anwu! Anuofia!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Sunbellar: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nurses!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by IykeD(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
You don't sound remorseful over your actions. One sure way to genuine repentence n forgiveness is humility. Quit playing this kind of champions league game for your own good.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fairygeh(f): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

I called u a b*tch for a reason ehn!, wen someone messes up, u dont curse, u correct and advice, I don't kiss ass, I make money without stress dats y I got time, I'm smarter...trust me biaaatch!!! kiss
Animal,you know you messed up then why are you rejecting the meaningful advices people are giving you and still cursing? I actually quoted you in the first place cos u didn't sound remorseful. More like u enjoyed what you did.I know you have a brain,use it
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by folaberinjo: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
If truly you felt bad, you will not write this or perhaps not in this manner. So keep it up bastard. Your mother should be proud of you.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by DoroPussy: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bro sorry for u o, D concequences is too mean o. But anyways u didn't sound remouseful dat is to say u could be doing it again or it's not really ur first. tongue shocked
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by jaffi: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
...your prayers of forgiveness wasn't sincere... For your your write up!

You just wanna make us know how "badst" u be...we don hear u...Egba ti won fi naa iyale o be ni ori oke fun iyawo" dat mean to say u wife dey in d danger of revenge...
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ajos145(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
U are cursed already. God might av forgiven u but d consequence lives wit u 4 life
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ezeonwe: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
If what you said is true, and if you are guilty conscoious, just quit and never look back at it. If you are a religious man, and if your religion frowns at it, go to your place of worship and ask for forgiveness. But first and foremost, forgive yourself. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fromnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
You could have defeated this temptation with TIME. The TIME between your planning and final execution of your plan. You Picked a date, bought condom, went there and made the badoo move. This sin is deadly, just that witches and wizards will take the blame at the end of the day.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Vetsolo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me andthen...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

wa fe ku laleyi
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
I tink she's sinester
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Faraidi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
oluwasuski:

Big lie, what if his wife gives no room for adultery, are u underestimating her will to resist temptation?
small boy go and sleep,you don't understand life.Go and ask your dad he will educate you.Or are you also sleeping with another man's wife?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by MrGunnu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Law of karma will surely catch up with you.expect it in this life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.