Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (53534 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Zoehill(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
she stabbed her father in the heart, he would find it hard to erase the memory from his mind. ************* undecided thinking of it! is this not the same world our parents have lived. why are we such a wild generation
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by CaptPlanet(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:

hypocrite
silly bastard
na wa oh!
upon what now?
Just because I asked you to show love and empathy?
Me I no dey abuse nor curse o.
Online or offline.
It's really uncalled for.
Anyway, I love you with the love of God and will never wish you encounter such with any of your family members.
Though, it's her life but not something to be proud or happy with, hence, the empathy.

You no dey curse or abuse but u had to call him a silly bastard to pass your message.
B/w his first post abt the girl and this post of urs which one's worse?

And u call someone a hypocrite...smh
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
please what is her house address? i want ti help her grin
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by thorpido(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
papawemba:

Some Oloshos do up to 20 men in a day.
This one na girl inside her papa house.It can't be true.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by kenolyolajide: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:

hypocrite
silly bastard
na wa oh!
upon what now?
Online or offline.
Anyway, I love you with the love of God and will never wish you encounter such with any of your family members.
Though, it's her life but not something to be proud or happy with, hence, the empathy.
Nyc one dear...God bless u
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw a string of tweets from @bule_jr. I copied them and merged them into one piece.
The tweets go thus:

"LOL, this guy that does the DSTV/CCTV in my office just gave us the coolest gist ever. I am in tears. He installed CCTV for one rich dude in Ogudu, and left in the morning shortly after. In the evening, the oga called him to come. He wanted the guy to show him how to use it and asked him to rewind it to see what happened in his house that day. The guy did and guess what they saw? His daughter was collecting D from a number of neighbourhood guys. Like she had one over every hour. He watched how she waved him off to work, placed a call and barely 5 minutes later a guy was coming to his home to knack. And as soon as that one left, another dude will come. He watched and at the 5th guy, couldn't watch anymore and asked him to stop it. sad
@bule_jr

Wow! 5 guys within such a short time...Some women are FEARFULLY made.
This story doesn't add up.
A girl that is grown enough to pull such stunt should be able to know that a CCTV has been mounted and most at times the camera are conspicuous to the eyes , and only iidiots would mount cctv in private points of the house.
If that lady had sex with all the guys ,did the father mount that cctv in her room? So how did the cctv record her private life unless she's having sex in her dad's living room which the op didn't state here.

The cctv tech guy is just cooking up a gist
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by duni04(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
The girls we have these days.....
90% of them are ashawo.
I stand to be corrected undecided

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by meforyou1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
yoruba girls and infidelity is like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
A girl that is grown enough to pull such stunt should be able to know that a CCTV has been mounted and most at times the camera are conspicuous to the eyes , and only iidiots would mount cctv in private points of the house.
If that lady had sex with all the guys ,did the father mount that cctv in her room? So how did the cctv record her private life unless she's having sex in her dad's living room which the op didn't state here.

It's the man's house he can choose to install it anywhere. He wants to watch his house to know everything that's happening. Stop sounding like a kid, would you install cctv where everybody would know?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by greatgod2012(f): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You no dey curse or abuse but u had to call him a silly bastard to pass your message.
B/w his first post abt the girl and this post of urs which one's worse?

And u call someone a hypocrite...smh

with due respect, read and re-read that my post again for easy understanding. God forbid i call someone a hypoctite or a bastard. I was only asking why he caiied me those ill names just because i asked him to show empathy.
Just as i said, i'm saying again. I do not abuse or curse, whether online or offline, it does not worth it.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by davo3286: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw a string of tweets from @bule_jr. I copied them and merged them into one piece.
The tweets go thus:

"LOL, this guy that does the DSTV/CCTV in my office just gave us the coolest gist ever. I am in tears. He installed CCTV for one rich dude in Ogudu, and left in the morning shortly after. In the evening, the oga called him to come. He wanted the guy to show him how to use it and asked him to rewind it to see what happened in his house that day. The guy did and guess what they saw? His daughter was collecting D from a number of neighbourhood guys. Like she had one over every hour. He watched how she waved him off to work, placed a call and barely 5 minutes later a guy was coming to his home to knack. And as soon as that one left, another dude will come. He watched and at the 5th guy, couldn't watch anymore and asked him to stop it. sad
@bule_jr

Wow! 5 guys within such a short time...Some women are FEARFULLY made.

Very fake gist.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
thorpido:
This one na girl inside her papa house.It can't be true.

My brother, children of nowadays are more possessed than the thing that possesses the devil himself. I was in Port Harcourt last week with my colleague and he told me how his friend who came to see him in his hotel room made love to him for about 8 times before daybreak. The girl was like 19 or 20.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Spidermon:
she must have quite an appetite. 5 guys a day is a quite a number(except she is selling the p**sy) but I am sure someone like searching4love won't be surprised with this news

I told y'all they are all whores. No matter the financial status of their parents

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Abdujapha(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Somebody's quiet on this shocked shocked shocked

EggovinMma:
sad
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Kingsasian(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:
@op, you said fearfully made, instead of you to pity her, you said she's fearfully made. The young lady needs a lot counseling and advice.
the op was right when he said that because no amount of human counselling will help her except a personal experience from God..
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by otunbashonny(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lobatan the gel is not a bastard.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Kingsasian(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
duni04:
The girls we have these days.....
90% of them are ashawo.
I stand to be corrected undecided
u are 150% correct joor.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by ribbit: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:

hypocrite
silly bastard
na wa oh!
upon what now?
Online or offline.
shut up already.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by dhardline(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:

We nigerians like to judge ehn...kai. see how uve already called her a public toilet. Swear now that uve not slept with more than 5 girls make ogun finish u.

If you are so immoral and highly perversed please dont think everyone is like you and please turn a new leaf.thanks

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
ollah1:

It's the man's house he can choose to install it anywhere. He wants to watch his house to know everything that's happening. Stop sounding like a kid, would you install cctv where everybody would know?
For gullible fellows like you every story goes.
Yes, he can choose to instal cctv wherever he chooses but I don't think that any individual in his right state of mind would instal a CCTV inside the room of his grown children.
CCTV cameras are conspicuous even the ones they call 'dead cam' are still physically seen unless the person is an olodo like you though there are CCTV cameras most people aren't familiar with .
Finally , the story is nothing but bobo gist you can now go and die.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:

I told y'all they are all whores. No matter the financial status of their parents

Like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashians, dumbo?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Kingsasian(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

just as a cctv records the happenings in a bank or mall
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by sisisioge: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omg! Na to call the mama begin dey ask who her father his. Omggggg!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by MzQueen(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fearfully and wonderfully made cheesy
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by firfinch(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice joke. If u had said a boy, I would have believed you.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by okeyngene: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
All dis richmen daughters do some silly tin, most of dem practice lesbianism nd i keep wondering y all dis young grls re ravishn in immorality. Train up a child in d way he/she 'll go says d bible nd wen he's old he/she 'll nt depart 4rm it. It obviouse dat d parents ve failed in dis regard as dey nd wat could be d end result... Shame nd disrgrace. A child left to himself/herself brigth his parent s 2 shame.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppin:
Seems she just tasted the forbidden truth and she's been giving cheerfully.
God loves a cheerful giver, you know.

OMG! You are actually dumber than a rock

Obviously she has issues therefore she needs help undecided

Pervert!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by ugoezeik(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppin:

Damn you!
I just aired my fricking opinion!
Why are there so many hypocrites and silly bastards all over NL?
It's her life, not mine. She can sleep around with hundred men, it's none of my business.
You're quick to drag my family into this, but the moment I do the same, you cry foul.
Take your time and stay the hell away from my post.
Bro. Don't mind some stupid dogs wey full nl
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Badt gal. At the end of the day, she will meet an innocent guy like me, and tell me its no sex till marriage. I'll go home rejoicing at her principles, determination and virtue. Meanwhile, she has sampled all sizes of JT while waiting for a decent fellow who knows nothing so she'll use her street credibilty and tie the guy down into marriage. What does an innocent guy know kwanu? May God deliver us from badt gals.

And every gentleman novice say... Amen.
A thunderous "AMEN"

All this ash** is not our potion!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by pak: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:
@op, you said fearfully made, instead of you to pity her, you said she's fearfully made. The young lady needs a lot counseling and advice.

Some people's case go deeper than counseling. Trust me, I know what am saying.

I usually don't believe this kind of stories but some recent events have shown that there are actually people like that.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by quest4s: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
for training & installations of cctv with advanced features like motion detection and remote viewing

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
For gullible fellows like you every story goes.
Yes, he can choose to instal cctv wherever he chooses but I don't think that any individual in his right state of mind would instal a CCTV inside the room of his grown children.
CCTV cameras are conspicuous even the ones they call 'dead cam' are still physically seen unless the person is an olodo like you though there are CCTV cameras most people aren't familiar with .
Finally , the story is nothing but bobo gist you can now go and die.

Funny I think it's you that need to taste death first. Where in the article did it say she was a grown up girl? Having sex now means you are grown abi. Deluded fellow like you, I commented on this matter doesnt mean I believe the whole story. Btw, did the article talk about where the scene was carried out? Obviously, the cctv or someone added more to it cos 5 guys within hours is really not believable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.