Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (53535 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by blym4real: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Extravagant exageration.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppin:

Damn you!
I just aired my fricking opinion!
Why are there so many hypocrites and silly bastards all over NL?
It's her life, not mine. She can sleep around with hundred men, it's none of my business.
You're quick to drag my family into this, but the moment I do the same, you cry foul.
Take your time and stay the hell away from my post.

lmfao. No joy. I like this dude
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by naijainfogalery: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
wow
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by dokunbam(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe its Karma that we discussed yesterday undecided
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
dokunbam:
Maybe its Karma that we discussed yesterday undecided

Abi o
Maybe na how the papa dey take defile other people's daughters

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Where's the video ? angry
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Rimimafia: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
HAs that guy heard of confidentiality?
Is that how he goes about broadcasting information about his clients?
If they stop patronizing him, he will say people from his village have started.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by alex406(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
This one na spiritual konji
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Spidermon: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
she must have quite an appetite. 5 guys a day is a quite a number(except she is selling the p**sy) but I am sure someone like searching4love won't be surprised with this news
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
show us the video
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rimimafia:
HAs that guy heard of confidentiality?
Is that how he goes about broadcasting information about his clients?
If they stop patronizing him, he will say people from his village have started.
SMH.

No be naija
Doctors dey tell everyone who cares to know what their patients are suffering from
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by frostland(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
he wanted to knw wat goes on in his huz wen he is not around I guess nw he knws he will remove d CCTV
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Bonapart(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Keep calm and date 4ringirls
##teasearchingforlove
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nollywood sha...exhibiting good creativity since 1763! sad angry

Where did all these happen anyway? In the living room or in her room?

So the guy installed CCTV (abi na DSTv) in her room, without her knowledge abi? grin

Anyway, I wish the girl, her father, and her (nonexistent) mother a nice life.

As for the jobless neighbourhood guys, I wish them many more hours of CCTV coverage grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Bonapart(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Keep calm and date 4ringirls
##teamsearchingforlove
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by psalmlolese: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Body no bi fire wood and their engine no dey read meter. Nd mean while this meant be the consequences of what his father did during is youthfuL days to other girls. Law of karmar

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by mmsen: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder where she learnt such habits?

He might want to check on his wife.

Just saying.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by spaggyy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
how will d man confront the daughter? Will dey watch it together, or maybe d man will aSk, "how did u spend d day?"
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
It a funny story sha but she need counselling she has benn sexually abused because from ur post it shows she is from a rich family so money could not have been the problem the lady needs help ASAP
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by sucess001(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:
And where is her mother in all this.

I still maintain that she needs counselling.

Girls tho. Would this still be your position if it was a guy involved?

wouldnt you have said he should be stoned?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by dokunbam(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Ahi o
Maybe na how the papa dey take defile other people's daughters

So karma is a *bitc**h*?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why this gist kon dey make my preek stand

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw a string of tweets from @bule_jr. I copied them and merged them into one piece.
The tweets go thus:

"LOL, this guy that does the DSTV/CCTV in my office just gave us the coolest gist ever. I am in tears. He installed CCTV for one rich dude in Ogudu, and left in the morning shortly after. In the evening, the oga called him to come. He wanted the guy to show him how to use it and asked him to rewind it to see what happened in his house that day. The guy did and guess what they saw? His daughter was collecting D from a number of neighbourhood guys. Like she had one over every hour. He watched how she waved him off to work, placed a call and barely 5 minutes later a guy was coming to his home to knack. And as soon as that one left, another dude will come. He watched and at the 5th guy, couldn't watch anymore and asked him to stop it. sad
@bule_jr Oh my! I can only imagine how heart broken and embarrassed he must have felt watching it in your presence. Poor Dad.

Wow! 5 guys within such a short time...Some women are FEARFULLY made.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Thinkr(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Such a b!t.ch... The saudi arabians need to flog her and then hang her.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by bibiking7(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe the 5 guys came quick before she could climax. undecided
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by slimfit1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
What happened to confidentiality that's why some can't get a job
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
thorpido:
Una don add to this story.5 guys in one day?
Idonbilivit.

Some Oloshos do up to 20 men in a day.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Edusouls(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
amen and amen,men are in a big trouble...
mentorandfriend:
Badt gal. At the end of the day, she will meet an innocent guy like me, and tell me its no sex till marriage. I'll go home rejoicing at her principles, determination and virtue. Meanwhile, she has sampled all sizes of JT while waiting for a decent fellow who knows nothing so she'll use her street credibilty and tie the guy down into marriage. What does an innocent guy know kwanu? May God deliver us from badt gals.

And every gentleman novice say... Amen.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Edusouls(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
may God help us, men are in deep trouble..
dhardline:
And after na person go marry that public toilet put for house dey call am honey,sweetie.how that one no go cheat with other men.
Guys make una dey check una babes phone o cause if not na this kin tin person go mistakenly put for house.God forbid sha.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by ifyemex(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:
@op, you said fearfully made, instead of you to pity her, you said she's fearfully made. The young lady needs a lot counseling and advice.

Ma sister 5 advicers are too much nah haba!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Alexander001(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
baralatie:

what she needs is quarantine!

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by CaptPlanet(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
dhardline:
And after na person go marry that public toilet put for house dey call am honey,sweetie.how that one no go cheat with other men.
Guys make una dey check una babes phone o cause if not na this kin tin person go mistakenly put for house.God forbid sha.

We nigerians like to judge ehn...kai. see how uve already called her a public toilet. Swear now that uve not slept with more than 5 girls make ogun finish u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.