Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. (53533 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by darelar(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
at OP, can you ask your friend where he installed the camera that record her in the act? did she do it in the seating room or her bedroom. I installed cctv too and is mostly not installed in bedroom exept children room and not adult so I found it difficult to believe this
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerian women or gals, I piri their lifestyles.. An issue like happened in ajuwon, the man's wife was sleeping with an okoda man and the husband was the one who bought okoda for the guy wey dey bang him wife .. Wahala dey naija
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by macof(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
She's serving the community...that's how a lot of young ladies are now
No culture
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by VIPICO(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tufiakwa! God forbid bad ting
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by fireforfire: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
greatgod2012:

And can you say the same that God loves a cheerful giver if your daughter/sister is the one involved?

y tqke it so personal?
is d girl.ur sis?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by stinggy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Badt gal. At the end of the day, she will meet an innocent guy like me, and tell me its no sex till marriage. I'll go home rejoicing at her principles, determination and virtue. Meanwhile, she has sampled all sizes of JT while waiting for a decent fellow who knows nothing so she'll use her street credibilty and tie the guy down into marriage. What does an innocent guy know kwanu? May God deliver us from badt gals.

And every gentleman novice say... Amen.

I cannot but laugh at this comment, innocent guy indeed grin grin
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Heymus(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
A cocck and bull stroy
A cocck and butt story
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by stanleyharry: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppin:
Seems she just tasted the forbidden truth and she's been giving cheerfully.
God loves a cheerful giver, you know.
You are FOOLISH for daring to mention God in this your unrighteous post!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by mentorandfriend(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
stinggy:

I cannot but laugh at this comment, innocent guy indeed grin grin
I'm damn serious bro.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Abraham2013(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
@op plz I would not mind been d 6th guy oh! How do I contact her?
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
lol...some pple can exaggerate for Africa grin grin
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by valilo20(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Videos or it's framed up
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Afritop(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
She is sampling which d.i.c.k is stronger and better
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
That means her I.P.O is affordable.cheesy What a shameless public toilet.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by CaptPlanet(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
dhardline:

If you are so immoral and highly perversed please dont think everyone is like you and please turn a new leaf.thanks

Immoral and perverse? Says someone who called someone a "public toilet".

Spare me the sermon please.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
CCTV, Falling people's hands from time immemorial.
d girl is a banger. u will see if she finds out., she will destroy d CCTV. so dat she can bang more.heheheheeeer
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw a string of tweets from @bule_jr. I copied them and merged them into one piece.
The tweets go thus:

"LOL, this guy that does the DSTV/CCTV in my office just gave us the coolest gist ever. I am in tears. He installed CCTV for one rich dude in Ogudu, and left in the morning shortly after. In the evening, the oga called him to come. He wanted the guy to show him how to use it and asked him to rewind it to see what happened in his house that day. The guy did and guess what they saw? His daughter was collecting D from a number of neighbourhood guys. Like she had one over every hour. He watched how she waved him off to work, placed a call and barely 5 minutes later a guy was coming to his home to knack. And as soon as that one left, another dude will come. He watched and at the 5th guy, couldn't watch anymore and asked him to stop it. sad
@bule_jr

Wow! 5 guys within such a short time...Some women are FEARFULLY made.
This is breach of privacy sad
Where are the lawyers in the house undecided
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
If u are here and have banged more than 5 guys/ladies and u r cursin dis girl, may sango replace ur destiny! #hypocrites everywhere! Damn!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Dollarbills(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
All these formulated stories, so who is spreading the news now?
How can the CCTV guy spread the news wen he knows that the father knew him as the only 1 dat knows the story.
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by krack(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=mentorandfriend post=31549143]Badt gal. At the end of the day,
she will meet an innocent guy like me, and tell me its no sex till
marriage. I'll go home rejoicing at her principles, determination and
virtue. Meanwhile, she has sampled all sizes of JT while waiting for a
decent fellow who knows nothing so she'll use her street credibilty and
tie the guy down into marriage. What does an innocent guy know kwanu?
May God deliver us from badt gals.

And every gentleman novice say... Amen.
[/amen... how i wish she dey stay my neighbourhood, i 4 gentlemanly 4uk her 2;>]
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by krack(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=papawemba post=31550386]

My brother, children of nowadays are more possessed than the thing that
possesses the devil himself. I was in Port Harcourt last week with my
colleague and he told me how his friend who came to see him in his hotel
room made love to him for about 8 times before daybreak. The girl was
like 19 or 20. [/guy tell ur friend to go see doctor, em get preek problem]
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by krack(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=Zoehill post=31550011]she stabbed her father in the heart, he
would find it hard to erase the memory from his mind. ************* undecided
thinking of it! is this not the same world our parents have lived. why
are we such a wild generation[/quote]u neva hear yuh papa story naim make u call dis generation wild;>;>:>
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Mekzmoney(m): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2015
grin
baralatie:

what she needs is quarantine!
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Jenams:
If u are here and have banged more than 5 guys/ladies and u r cursin dis girl, may sango replace ur destiny! #hypocrites everywhere! Damn!
So u take more than 1 in a day?
Interesting
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2015
chidyhels:

So u take more than 1 in a day?
Interesting
a criminal stole 5million in a day and another criminal stole 5million over one year, are they not guilty of the same crime? And yes! I have done it with more than 20 ladies, wether in a day or in one year, it doesn't change anytin. @chidyhels, have u banged more than 5 guys? the number of days/interval is NOT important to me. Answer me b4 I ask sango to do the needful. Lol
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Sanuzi(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2015
SHE NEEDS DELIVERANCE REAL ONE

WEB DESIGN&DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM
07038641600 BB PIN:7B663F3A
Re: CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Jenams:
a criminal stole 5million in a day and another criminal stole 5million over one year, are they not guilty of the same crime? And yes! I have done it with more than 20 ladies, wether in a day or in one year, it doesn't change anytin. @chidyhels, have u banged more than 5 guys? the number of days/interval is NOT important to me. Answer me b4 I ask sango to do the needful. Lol

Still praying my mind will allow me achieve that record.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.