Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria (1423 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have come to natioce that guys of this day still find it difcult to approach ladies in the street and win her heart suessesfully.
Today am going to be giving you guys five swaggar steps to approch them
1)confidence: many guys of now are days dont have the mind to approch girls and talk to them curse each time there try it they mind will be doing them "kpom kpom and will want to cult comot. Now anything u want approch a babe take some confidence ehancing pills like otapiapia, raw cooked acid or puter water, it helps
2)some guys dnt kwon how to place words: yextaday night i was working dow to house when i saw a guy calling a girl "hey ma'ma howfa na, ma'ma wait na i won ask u something and the girl fire bark at him askin him if u dnt kwon his mum or if she look like her grandma and walk out.
If u want to make her fall for u use sweet words like "damsel mamiwater, how you doing, am "your name". My dad is the owner of shoprite(lie) it works like magic
am coming bark with the remaining
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by falconey(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
I thought you said 5 sure ways?

Coming back? LOL
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
These two are ok for us, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
mumu grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
I have come to natioce that guys of this day still find it difcult to approach ladies in the street and win her heart suessesfully.
1)confidence: many guys of now are days dont have the mind to approch girls and talk to them curse each time there try it they mind will be doing them "kpom kpom and will want to cult comot. Now anything u want approch a babe take some confidence ehancing pills like otapiapia, raw cooked acid or puter water, it helps
2)some guys dnt kwon how to place words: yextaday night i was working dow to house when i saw a guy calling a girl "hey ma'ma howfa na, ma'ma wait na i won ask u something and the girl fire bark at him askin him if u dnt kwon his mum or if she look like her grandma and walk out.
If u want to make her fall for u use sweet words like "damsel mamiwater, how you doing, am "your name". My dad is the owner of shoprite(lie) it works like magic

Nonsense, next

2 Likes

Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
3. After that eye contact.
You move your jaws in a way that your mouth opens and closes..then emit sounds that sound like words.

4. Walk up to her with your kondo out
if she smiles, you're good to go smiley
if she laughs, try again.
if she screams, run.

3 Likes

Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
mumu grin
guy plesea i need your helpsad
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin Damn! I think it will be better you contest for ward 7 of the federal republic of Yabaleft!
cokacoola:
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
3) once you work close to her, smile with talking, females loves where guys can smile without them making you laugh
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
guy plesea i need your helpsad
help you do wetin? grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin grin Damn! I think it will be better you contest for ward 7 of the federal republic of Yabaleft!
am not longer in yebeleft, i control a big dustbin in mile2

3 Likes

Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

help you do wetin? grin
mirole has ran away with my princk, have begd here she not gree. Plesea help me beg her currse i wanto use it this nightsad
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by malonephill(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
3) once you work close to her, smile with talking, females loves where guys can smile without them making you laugh
jesus! what is this
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
mirole has ran away with my princk, have begd here she not gree. Plesea help me beg her currse i wanto use it this nightsad
So wetin concern me
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by malonephill(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin I'm happy for you. Mile 2 dust bin is just a stepping stone for you,i see you going to the one in Agege,shortly! grin
cokacoola:
am not longer in yebeleft, i control a big dustbin in mile2
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

So wetin concern me
why yov vexingsad just halp me beg am
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by cokacoola(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin grin I'm happy for you. Mile 2 dust bin is just a stepping stone for you,i see you going to the one in Agege,shortly! grin
hedoitsad
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Basildvalour(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
you forgot to add "Bark" grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin I haff kiffen LASTMA your mile 2 address,they will catch you! grin grin
cokacoola:
hedoitsad
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin his grammars were confusing my eyes. grin
Basildvalour:
you forgot to add "Bark" grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Basildvalour(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin grin his grammars were confusing my eyes. grin
Mehn!!! That guy's grammatical inuendo can reduce a mountain to rubble
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin you can say that again. I'm sure does that deliberately.
Basildvalour:
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by wiringdpt(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omg op are you drunk
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin you can say that again. I'm sure he does that deliberately.
Basildvalour:
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by akinsadeez(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
OP thanks for giving me something to laugh about after a long day at work.
Re: Five Ultimate Sure Ways To Approach A Females In Nigeria by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
cokacoola:
is PEJ your teacher?

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You're In A Healthy Relationship / 10 Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Lose Potential Husbands. / Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.