Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys (986 Views)

Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? / How Girls Decieve Guys With Pics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by cokacoola(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Why are females nigerian girls so wickead and decieven,
i meant this girl last night and deciseded to take her home. She told me it was 20k and i gree curse she has big breast or soo i thouht and i love breast,
I took her home in my keke, and when we gat home she told me she want to shower and i show her they way.
30mintnies after she came out, i could not find the big breast again and i ask her were she kept and she could not answer me.
I send her away immedietaly and took my money.
WHAT NANSONSEsad
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by buygala(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
How does that stop you from inserting your sim in her phone?

After all most companies spend more on packaging and advertising their commodities, than actually producing them angry

As long as she has a functional puna, you have absolutely nothing to complain about undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
ode no go marry.
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by cokacoola(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
You that smoke weed want a mad man like me to marry you Plesea i cantsad
sinaj:
ode no go marry.
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by cokacoola(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
N0 n0 is not about purring sincard only. Me like pressing the breast sad
buygala:
How does that stop you from inserting your sim in her phone?

After all most companies spend more on packaging and advertising their commodities, than actually producing them angry

As long as she has a functional puna, you have absolutely nothing to complain about undecided

Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by raziboi(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2015
females Nigerian:::::::::---->
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2015
cokacoola:
You that smoke weed want a mad man like me to marry you Plesea i cantsad
tah! marry u ke! abeg my husband iz a nairalander o!, he shudnt see dix.
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2015
U took her home on ur keke, u re driving a keke and u want to pay a gal 20k for sex. Ur own poverty is stamped.
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by cokacoola(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
tah! marry u ke! abeg my husband iz a nairalander o!, he shudnt see dix.
but he kwons that you smoke weed sad
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by sinaj(f): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2015
cokacoola:
but he kwons that you smoke weed sad
xo u wnt me to disclose my family ish to u.
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by feioye: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
lol....................
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Bros..all this wet weed your taking is not Good for Your health
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Bros..all this wet weed your taking is not Good for Your health tongue
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by wordcat(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
raziboi:
females Nigerian:::::::::---->

Yes, Females Nigerian Boys
Re: Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2015
what a joke cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The ESSENCCE Of A Relationship Without Marriage In View?? / Why Is It That The Only Time You See A Nigerian Girl Act Nice And Humble Is 28+? / Laugh Out Louder Akpos Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.