Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! (5196 Views)

Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by otr1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
1. Boko Haram was founded by then opposition Governor and GMB's ex-associate, Alhaji Sheriff in 2002. Borno has been opposition state since 1999 and BH stronghold. Adamawa has been PDP's stronghold even in 2011. Yobe has been opposition but due to its proximity to Borno, it extended there. Pleateau State has been PDP/GeJ's stronghold. Same with Kaduna South. GEJ reside in FCT. It is not true that the insurgency is only dominant in APC's stronghold.
Boko Haram have strongholds mainly in APC's strongholds. Do you want to pretend you didn't know, when sometimes last year, President Jonathan and some PDP members were boasting that States under their control are peaceful and mocking APC of being in control of States being plagued with insecurity? They didn't consider insurgency as dominant in Kaduna and Plateau states or any part of these states and I don't think they consider Adamawa as a state to win in this election. Notice! They've been mouthing Gombe as equally unsafe for elections shortly after the postponement of the election.

4. Anybody can destroy their stronghold to gain sympathy. Again BH isn't restricted to APc states. I have answered earlier.
This is the same perception that has led Jonathan into thinking BH was designed to destroy his government, hence underestimated them
From whom do Buhari and APC intend to gain sympathy? How about Jonathan destroying South-South states and blame it on BH to gain sympathy since anybody can do it? We all know those who have been gaining sympathy by creating the impression that it's Buhari that's sponsoring BH to make Nigeria ungovernable for him.
5.... It could even be sending assassin and tagging it BH.
Just as our troops usually do at the onset just to justify the huge budget.

6. Which PDP said so? However, the positions of the opposition since 2013 has not been favorable and patriotic by my judgement.
Even Jonathan confessed that he's been treating BH with kids glove because they are his siblings.
7. Most terrorists operations don't leave trace.
Not in this case. Nothing is without a trace. Not after 5 years.

8. Most of the people arrested are "boys" who were contracted by a 3rd party that won't tell them who they are. They can't provide info.
The "boys" know who they are working for. I know what I'm saying when I say they know. Our Government have intels on them.

9. Saboteurs, powerful networks of the terrorists etc are also uping their game as the government is upping theirs.
The only saboteurs we have here are the ones doing the spendings. Our Military has become a source of siphoning public fund.

10. As at the beginning, the terrorists were hiding behind civilian population. It was difficult to distinguish terrorist from civilians.
This has lead to human right abuses and killings of innocent souls. It was BH and the Army against law abiding citizens. You don't know what these guys-not BH- were doing in the NE that prompted Northern Elders to cry genocide. You will not hear it from me. Those who joined BH voluntarily know why they did so- not because of Islam, money or hatred for Jonathan.

13. Nigerian Soldiers were not expertised in guerrila war as at then. Again the SoE was not supported by some northern population and the APC, cooperation was minimal or non existing and you can't rule out saboteurs.
Their reason against the SoE was the same reason why they accused the Army of genocide. You position on this issue won't be any different from theirs, if you were from the troubled area.

15. Sponsors of terrorism are very powerful, wealthy and well connected people. They have sympathisers and employees everywhere. It is not sane to ask the number 15.
This doesn't make sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by jdilight(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s]
What does this even mean??

How will you know what it means when you lack understanding?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Chigold101(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
It wasn't until the Boko Haram threat started really threatening GEJ's re-election that he started taking them seriously. So yes, the conspiracy theorists might be up to something when they say Boko Haram is a PDP invention.
bokoharam started burning churches in 2009 (my church was burnt down in maidugiri, my pastor killed onthe altar) then it meant nothing to northern muslems.
Fast foward! On 9th March 2013 (www.vanguardngr.com) Bornu elders asked GEJ to withdraw JTF. GEJ told them to clean up their home of insurgency and he will withdraw JTF, that they never did.
On June 3rd 2013 (www.punchng.com) General Muhammadu Buhari said kiling BH is war against the north.

Now tell me, how can you bab the hair of a man who is walking?

Northern leaders were surpoting or sympathising with BH until recently when BH grew out of their control.

They are making progress in APC states because that is where they have enough water to grow. The government of Adamawa under Nyaku was giving them money.
Bornu state governor is using BH as a tool to win re-election. He has the PVCs of all IDPs from his state & he will use it to rig election by authenticatingthe cards with the card reader & fill the “incidence“ form then somepeople will be their to thumb print.

Yobe & Bornu states will force all those in camp to vote for APC if they dont return to their homes before election.

There is more to what you read in papers & the reality on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PhockPhockMan: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
10) Terrorist is terrorist, nothing like ragtag.
If it's so, you should also ask why USA allowed Alquida and Isil to grow from ragtag to their current devastating height.
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by agabaI23(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
I will come back with a back up. Barcanista has done justice to the questions. I hope you guys will answer mine when I ask.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
agabaI23:
I will come back with a back up. Barcanista has done justice to the questions. I hope you guys will answer mine when I ask.
I de your back boss. Ask them your own 15 questions
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
10) Terrorist is terrorist, nothing like ragtag.
If it's so, you should also ask why USA allowed Alquida and Isil to grow from ragtag to their current devastating height.
People will just wake up to make statement. How can you call terrorist a "ragtag"? Are they motor park touts?
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chigold101:
bokoharam started burning churches in 2009 (my church was burnt down in maidugiri, my pastor killed onthe altar) then it meant nothing to northern muslems.
Fast foward! On 9th March 2013 (www.vanguardngr.com) Bornu elders asked GEJ to withdraw JTF. GEJ told them to clean up their home of insurgency and he will withdraw JTF, that they never did.
On June 3rd 2013 (www.punchng.com) General Muhammadu Buhari said kiling BH is war against the north.

Now tell me, how can you bab the hair of a man who is walking?

Northern leaders were surpoting or sympathising with BH until recently when BH grew out of their control.

They are making progress in APC states because that is where they have enough water to grow. The government of Adamawa under Nyaku was giving them money.
Bornu state governor is using BH as a tool to win re-election. He has the PVCs of all IDPs from his state & he will use it to rig election by authenticatingthe cards with the card reader & fill the “incidence“ form then somepeople will be their to thumb print.

Yobe & Bornu states will force all those in camp to vote for APC if they dont return to their homes before election.

There is more to what you read in papers & the reality on ground.
I believe that some Northern leaders from their statements were sympathetic to bh. APC is only interested in playing politics with it. They never supported any move of the government since Day 1. Just that my sympathy is with the innocent northern people who are the victims of all these.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Chigold101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
I believe that some Northern leaders from their statements were sympathetic to bh. APC is only interested in playing politics with it. They never supported any move of the government since Day 1. Just that my sympathy is with the innocent northern people who are the victims of all these.
my brother sometimes i pity them but many times i dont. Because many of them initially supported bh. I mean the so called “inocent ones.“ it is only the christians that have been against bh from the unset. Forget all this “end of the year“ propaganda.
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother sometimes i pity them but many times i dont. Because many of them initially supported bh. I mean the so called “inocent ones.“ it is only the christians that have been against bh from the unset. Forget all this “end of the year“ propaganda.
You are 100% correct. Most of those innocent northerners are victims of their own society. Their political and some religious leaders deliberately distort facts from them, denied them quality education but give them peanuts in the form of alms to appear as "good", while using their minds and lives to further their selfish political interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PedroJP(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Simple answer to all doz questions there though some are false is this. Boko hara was channeled as a tool to disrupt GEJ's administration. Started with Christains and non Northerners( reason they go to park). As the act continues, they felt sabotaged by some Northerners who were against them and were giving info on them, hence, BH turned against its own pple. Mind u that as their leaders then supported and were calling for govt to grabt them amnesty made them establish themselves and ideology shifted to establishing caliphate and control shifted from stupid Northerners sponsoring them to powers from outside( probably Arabs).

I wonder if they don't operate from where they were given grounds to operate,is it on PDP ground that they will operate on where they don't have them as a means to achieve anything ??

Pls how was it dat GMB was missed on dat attack ? Isn't dat a staged show ?

GEJ wanted earlier to clear doz motherfuckerrrrrs but North cried genocide and annihilation. It took some political figures a long time to say sthing on bokoharam which came after they must have lost control of the sect.

If GEJ and its govt are sponsoring BH, why did they( Northerners) not give solution to it rather they twisted lies from every action of the group against GEJ. It's quite unfortunate for them dat after the destructions, GEJ will still win.

Now answer this op. Can Buhari organise any onslaught down here in S/East and it lingers when it has non of our interest in it ? Infact it won't even work, because links will b broken as once indegenes are against it, there will b no room for any such organisation to make plans. But, on accasion pple accepts it and wish to mock govt with it, then u'll see them establishing caliphates, etc.

Why did PDP not establish such group in Lagos and PH and other APC states ?

Bokoharam has been there b4 GEJ's emergence and it sounds crazy to point at him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PedroJP(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Another important question. If APC/Buhari was sponsoring Bokoharam, why would they choose Buhari as negatiator?? Does that make sense?

Nairaland abeg make una help me see mumu. Na as una mumu reach, una reason say as him b una sponsor, na him go talk better for una as una know say him no go everly talk sthing gud wey go better 4 our country.

If dem no choose am, na GEJ dem for choose ?

Thunder go fire u if u de ask dis kind question here .

Ur brain dey touch, i don see am

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PedroJP(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

One answer will take care of all the questions

Because they thought it will make the President resign or step down before election, hence the clamour for his resignation. Since it didn't turn out as planned, it back fired.

Lesson: always have a plan B, which must be better than plan A

Gbam !! They couldn't control it again and it messed them up. Fact is, they are suffering it most than their target
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by drtwist(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
If GMB really knows about BokoHaram as PDP claimed, why on earth is he not in detention yet probably for questioning by either the Military Intel Unit or the DSS?
Or is he Mr. Untouchable?!
Why the United Nation, EU and especially the United States and UK have not blacklisted him in the Book of Terrorist?
They said Tinubu is corrupt, claimed they get facts about his corrupt practices, yet he's allowed to be walking freely without being charged or tried!
SMH for the clueless Nigerians!
it might sound silly but just knw that in a nation like nigeria with different race some pple are above the law. Arresting some pple with cos the breakup of this country. Just imagine Bahari arresting GEJ incase. Don't u knw the whole leathers of SS will set this country ablaze.
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PedroJP(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
If GMB really knows about BokoHaram as PDP claimed, why on earth is he not in detention yet probably for questioning by either the Military Intel Unit or the DSS?
Or is he Mr. Untouchable?!
Why the United Nation, EU and especially the United States and UK have not blacklisted him in the Book of Terrorist?
They said Tinubu is corrupt, claimed they get facts about his corrupt practices, yet he's allowed to be walking freely without being charged or tried!
SMH for the clueless Nigerians!

So UK, US etc are now angels ? If GEJ has locked him based on inciting those animals, wouldn't u and ur folks up North have picked up arms crying he is against Northerners. He equally refused to do like OBJ yet na crime give u animals

North are reaping wat they sowed more like being caught by a trap u set for an innocent enemy.
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
*Edited at about 9:00pm*
I opened this thread asking Barcanista and PDP supporters the 15 questions above on Bokoharam and only Barcanista was able to give any reasonable response. I promised to tackle his half-baked answers one after the other as I was busy then. My reply in green, barcanista's responses in red.

1. Boko Haram was founded by then opposition Governor and GMB's ex-associate, Alhaji Sheriff in 2002 . Borno has been opposition state since 1999 and BH stronghold. Adamawa has been PDP's stronghold even in 2011. Yobe has been opposition but due to its proximity to Borno, it extended there. Pleateau State has been PDP/GeJ's stronghold. Same with Kaduna South. GEJ reside in FCT. It is not true that the insurgency is only dominant in APC's stronghold.
This is a very ignorant response from you Barca. The fact that Rochas Okorocha is an APC Governor doesn't mean Imo State is APC's stronghold, same goes for Amaechi and Rivers as well as Oshiomole and Edo State. Buhari under the platform of CPC pulled about 13 million votes in the 2011 elections, over 70% of those votes came from Northern states despite eleven (11) of those states being governed by PDP and only one (Nassarawa State) was governed by CPC at that time. It's 100% plausible to state that the North is Buhari/APC's stronghold in this forthcoming elections despite some of these states being governed by PDP.

Taking jurisdiction from 2010 till date (Jonathan's Tenure), it is also plausible to say that the North has been the worst hit from Bokoharam's activities. For about a year now, Borno State (APC) has been the main playground for Bokoharam. FCT has recorded only one (not verified ) Bokoharam attack (the Nyanya Bomb Blast) and that can't in any way be compared with the almost daily activities of Bokoharam in the North-East.

[color=#990000]I will ignore your statement about Alhaji Sheriff forming Bokoharam despite Jonathan romancing with him some months ago.

If Buhari could pull about 70% of Northern votes in 2011 despite having only one CPC governor (Nassarawa) and about 11 PDP governors, is it right to claim the North is not Buhari/APC's stronghold?? NO Barca, you're wrong on this one [/color]

2. How do you mean BH has attacked only APC figures and properties? Need I remind you that a PDP chieftain was murdered in Plateau state of recent? All the bombings and attacks were just "APC"? While I have never pointed anybody as "BH sponsor", it is hypocritical to make such assertion. Meanwhile, I believe BH membership isn't peculiar to a particular party, there are enemies within the PDP as well as in APC. I won't pass judgement until I get my fact.
Can you name one PDP Politician that has been attacked by Bokoharam??
Your statement in bold is a very cheap lie Barcanista. It was never stated anywhere in that news report that Bokoharam killed the PDP Chieftain. There is a statement from that news article that stated that an APC Chieftain was also killed some few days ago in the State.
Here's a quote from that thread:
Speaking on the death of Mr. Mwadvwang, a member of the Plateau State House of Assembly representing Riyom, Daniel Dem, condemned the acts and called on security agencies to fish out those killing innocent citizens in the state.
Unknown gunmen had also killed a ward chairman of the All Progressive Congress last Sunday in Barkinladi.
https://www.nairaland.com/2156622/solomon-mwadvwang-shot-dead-plateau
If the attack on the PDP Chieftain in Plateau State is the only occurrence you could point out as a Bokoharam attack, then you've haven't answered question number two. #fail

3. I have answered 1 and 2.
You have answered NOTHING.

[s]4. Anybody can destroy their stronghold to gain sympathy. Again BH isn't restricted to APc states. I have answered earlier.[/s]
What sympathy are you talking about here? Despite the Bokoharam menace ravaging the Northeast, about 85% of South Easterners are still rooting for Jonathan, South South - about 80% so can you please tell me who APC/Buhari is soliciting for sympathy from?? The same people who would've still voted for them even without Bokoharam (North), the same people who'll still not vote for them "en block" despite Bokoharam's activities (South) ?? Again your argument here is flawed.

5. BH started with churches and christians. Then moved to government offices. Then political leaders. Please, note that anybody from the north can contract BH to assassinate supposed political opponent in the north. It could even be sending assassin and tagging it BH.
@1st Bolded...Don't misquote me but I have to ask, "why has Bokoharam now started bombing Muslims too??" Does that make any sense to their so called "Sharia ideology'"??

@2nd Bolded...On a lighter note, If 70% of Bokoharam's attacks are on APC's stronghold and APC members, it is plausible to say that the PDP is responsible for your so called "assassin attacks" on APC so they can blame it on Bokoharam.

[s]6. Which PDP said so? However, the positions of the opposition since 2013 has not been favorable and patriotic by my judgement.
https://www.nairaland.com/2192450/chronicle-apc-positions-boko-haram[/s]

@Bolded I'm surprised you can feign such ignorance, It's a shame! There has been a constant propaganda from PDP on Buhari/APC sponsoring Bokoharam. It all started from the "I will make Nigeria ungovernable Statement" which Abati falsely accused Buhari of saying. It is you Barcanista who enlightened me in one your previous threads last year how The Presidency begged for Buhari to settle with Abati out of court because it was a false accusation. Ask any unenlightened Nigerian today, "Why do you think Buhari sponsors Bokoharam", the first thing he will tell you is "how he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable". How can you now feign such cheap ignorance that PDP doesn't sponsor propaganda on APC sponsoring Bokoharam?? *sighs* In case you need more proof, here's it below how PDP shamelessly accuse APC of sponsoring Bokoharam (there are many more).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/pdp-accuses-apc-backing-boko-haram/

[s]7. Most terrorists operations don't leave trace. Read on terrorism[/s]
We have enough traces from attacks enough to get use quality information about Bokoharam. You ended up saying nothing here...

8. Most of the people arrested are "boys" who were contracted by a 3rd party that won't tell them who they are. They can't provide info. However, Senator Zanna, Ali Ndume are undergoing trial but not enough evidence to nail them. Sheriff we were told is under investigation. But even in the USA, getting sponsors insnt a day job. May God expose them all.
I agree with you on the Bolded. About Ali Ndume, I won't shame/expose your previous thread on his trial...I'm sure you can remember the things you stated there. May God Expose them all!

9. Saboteurs, powerful networks of the terrorists etc are also uping their game as the government is upping theirs.
That is incompetence on the part of the Government.

10. As at the beginning, the terrorists were hiding behind civilian population. It was difficult to distinguish terrorist from civilians.
The terrorists have carried on with their activities without "hiding behind civilians" for about 3 years (they were not as strong as they are now) so what is your story about "distinguishing terrorists from civilians?

11. That is because Some northern elders including the sultan, gmb, APC and co usually cry genocide whenever the army launches an onsluaght.

12. See 11

13. Nigerian Soldiers were not expertised in guerrila war as at then. Again the SoE was not supported by some northern population and the APC, cooperation was minimal or non existing and you can't rule out saboteurs.
@Bolded...Very hilarious, the Americans did not complete their training with the Nigerian soldiers right?? Who now trained them on Guerilla war?? shocked

14. That's a farce.
With the low level of success recorded during the so-called "state of emergency", it is plausible to call it a fraud.

[s]15. Sponsors of terrorism are very powerful, wealthy and well connected people. They have sympathisers and employees everywhere. It is not sane to ask the number 15.[/s]
Very weak answer...why should a government sit back and watch it's citizens suffer because the sponsors of their suffering are "powerful, wealthy and well connected people"?? It's insane for you to give such reply #fail

I believe I have answered you. Thanks
Thanks for taking out time to answer my questions but your answers are really weak Barcanista. It's unfortunate you're the only PDP supporter on this forum that was able to tackle these questions but anyways, let's see back and hope that this Bokoharam menace would be over soon. My major position on this issue is that it is very insane for anyone to link Bokoharam with APC despite studying all the activities of Bokoharam and studying with them with the actions of this useless government.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by agabaI23(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying states and areas that the opposition party will win convincingly in the presidential election?

No Boko Haram is not restricted to opposition states. They announced their arrival in Abuja, they touched Kogi, went to Niger, Kaduna. They have been effectively checkmated in those areas because the chief security officers of those states and elders were not sympathetic to BH cause. Borno and other NE elders wanted a cheap point against the president. They accused him of ethnic cleasing. A few emirs who did not have sympathy for BH have been killed others are BH apologist. You should give credit to GEJ for pushing them back to their base where they are celebrated. You cannot eradicate terrorist if the locals do not cooperate with you because they use people as shield.

Buhari complained after BH was pushed away from Baga in 2013. He said that the force used was too much. Instead of encouraging the gallants, he maligned them.

As at the then, Ihejirika had them on the balls. They were begging for ceasefire and some surrendered. Ihejirika was withdrawn because the elders said he was revenging civil damage, that it was Igbo agenda. The withdrawal and the lull gave BH time to rearm and restrategise. the second coming was bloody.

Because of the sympathy some have for BH in the army, troops were killed in ambush because strategy and movements were leaked to BH.
About 95% of fallen officers were killed in ambush.
That's why the war has not ended in those areas

APC controlled media told the world that there was human right abuse. No foreign media came to the NE. Even the foul mouthed Aisha sese restricted her movement to Abuja and Lagos. They reported what you reported.

Check Barcanista's thread on APC's position since 2013.

As a result, US bought the HR story and because they not happy with Nigeria ref gay law and Africom, it gave them excuse to punish this admisitration
No arms deal with them, Isreal, refused flyover permission through Saudi, exposed black market deal from South Africa and APC celebrated it.

I can continue

2. If we are to believe that the opposition were the brains and architects of "Boko Haram", then why is it that they have never ever attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP figure or their properties?
barcansita answered this no time wasting here. But I must say that if you have said this, it means you have not followed the BH story. You are probably one of the last minute APC recruits conscripted into the social media.

3. If the opposition have the capability of arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs, AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks, helicopters and the ability to command soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints, wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP strongholds and their assets?
They tried to do that. They attacked Kano (was PDP) before. The attacked Kaduna still PDP. They have been ravagin Jos which is a PDP stronghold etc. So you are wrong. They tried but they were driven away.They will have to conquer the ever gallant Nigerian army before they can get their foothold on some of the major PDP states.

I do not want to say they sponsor BH, but their position on BH issues makes everyone think they were behind them in other to make GEJ look incompetent. If they do not sponsor them, they gave BH moral support. They propagated BH propaganda which is one of their weapon of terror. They celebrated BH atrocities and used every opportunity to call GEj clueless. They refused to acknowledge the NA when they are doing well until people begin to ask questions. The press statements in when BH had an upper hand was always instant as if they were informed before they started.

4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy their own strongholds anyway? To achieve what?

It gives them room for rigging. Voting by IDPs is very prone to manipulation. Look at my 1 and 3

5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to destroy basically only prominent northern politicians and their traditional rulers and their communities?
They destroyed those who were opposed to their cause. barcanista also told you that some of the assassinations credited to could be vendata issues.

All the emirs assassinated were vocal against BH. All the imams were preaching against them etc. So you are not right. They cannot kill southerners because they have overun the evergallant Nigerian Army before they can get to the south

6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why has there been a deliberate campaign of lies and propaganda by the PDP and their religious wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that "Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
APC=lies and propaganda. You just said that Adam Muázu has resigned which was shown to be a lie. And the issues of bribes were mere speculations as usual.
You never thought of the APC buying over of the media who propagate falsehood as the truth. How can anybody prefer Buhari to GEJ cannot be imagined.

7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to whom were the cars traced after forensic investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever heard after such evidences have been collated at the scenes since 2011?
You forgot most of the vehicles used for suicide bombing were snatched or stolen. If you are to trace those then you will nail innocent citizens. I'm sure you did not think about that.

8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Bokoharam" suspects have been in detention since 2009, but why is it that government hasn't been able to come clean on those sponsoring the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a huge treasure trove, government has not been able to know and curtail the operational methods of the "terrorists"?

Terrorists are fanatics and are brainwashed. You may not be able to get any information. Also, most of those arrested are actually foot soldiers who probably have never met Shekau let alone the sponsors. You should know that any information about sponsors from them will not be taken serious because they can name one of their enemies as their sponsors. Think man!!!

And with all the money US have, they have not been able to curtail any terrorist operation for a long time in Afghanistan etc
Terrorists are the enemy within, they hide amongst they people. Unless the people expose them, you cannot fight them. That's why we must respect the CJTF for their bravery

9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4 trillion naira) was expended on the so called war against them?
Can you explain the $33 billion? No at 210 naira to a dollar, it is actually N7 trillion. Can you give the timeline of expenditure?

Did you say they have become stronger? Like presently?

10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk of fighters possibly had only one week trainings could overcome and overrun our military men who spend 5 years in the NDA, some months in Jaji, and some months also at the National War College in Abuja apart from several overseas trainings?
I have answered this.
They able to last because they are not conventional army. It is a guerrilla army. they also had the sympathy of the people and some in the army. I have answered this in question 1 response actually

11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the Nigerian military was not taking the war to "Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram" to come on the offensive?
Because the mules in the army were sabotaging the war, because the army was looking for better equipment and you were busy making it impossible for them to get it. You celebrated the South Africa issue. And I am sure you are not bothered about that because it gave you something to chew about as a campaign chewing stick. And that is why you are asking those question now.

12. Since when has repulsion become the best form of defence instead of attack?
Same as the last question.

You should not have made it a separate question sir.

13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most freedom to operate and destroy so many towns and villages during all the period of State of Emergency that was supposed to have made them immobile?
What period are you comparing with the period of emergency? How did you measure their freedom at that time as against the other period?

The period you may be talking may be the Ihejirika period whom you accused of genocide. Are you now acknowledging his competence?
If you perceived any freedom for the terrorrist, it may be because the army was trying hard not to commit human right offenses and to avoid collateral damage. BH melted into the people. The people knew them and did not report either out of sympathy or fear. The army had only one option which was to do the Odii thing but my able president abhors genocide even though you accused him of genocide.

14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and make the targeted communities sitting ducks for easy elimination?
You want it to be fraud if not look at my answer above.

The neighbouring countries were treating the issue as a Nigerian issue till recently. They ran into Cameroon when they were chased. Some escaped to Chad. Some of them are now collaborating because they also endangered.
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel and other logistics in their camps considering how they easily move with long convoys of trucks to operate without challenge?
These questions make me laugh. They got money from bank robbery etc. They stole fuel from stations. You should have followed the news bro.

About Sponsors again and source of fuel, check the statement made by a US congressman who is a member of Financial committee that visited Nigeria this week.

I will leave you to search for it.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by otukpo(f): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Another important question. If APC/Buhari was sponsoring Bokoharam, why would they choose Buhari as negatiator?? Does that make sense?

What a question!
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
otukpo:

What a question!

Yes it's an important question...why Buhari??
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by otukpo(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:
*Edited at about 9:00pm*
I opened this thread asking Barcanista and PDP supporters the 15 questions above on Bokoharam and only Barcanista was able to give any reasonable response. I promised to tackle his half-baked answers one after the other as I was busy then. My reply in green, barcanista's responses in red.
This is a very ignorant response from you Barca. The fact that Rochas Okorocha is an APC Governor doesn't mean Imo State is APC's stronghold, same goes for Amaechi and Rivers as well as Oshiomole and Edo State. Buhari under the platform of CPC pulled about 13 million votes in the 2011 elections, over 70% of those votes came from Northern states despite eleven (11) of those states being governed by PDP and only one (Nassarawa State) was governed by CPC at that time. It's 100% plausible to state that the North is Buhari/APC's stronghold in this forthcoming elections despite some of these states being governed by PDP.
Taking jurisdiction from 2010 till date (Jonathan's Tenure), it is also plausible to say that the North has been the worst hit from Bokoharam's activities. For about a year now, Borno State (APC) has been the main playground for Bokoharam. FCT has recorded only one (not verified ) Bokoharam attack (the Nyanya Bomb Blast) and that can't in any way be compared with the almost daily activities of Bokoharam in the North-East.
[color=#990000]I will ignore your statement about Alhaji Sheriff forming Bokoharam despite Jonathan romancing with him some months ago.

If Buhari could pull about 70% of Northern votes in 2011 despite having only one CPC governor (Nassarawa) and about 11 PDP governors, is it right to claim the North is not Buhari/APC's stronghold?? NO Barca, you're wrong on this one [/color]
Can you name one PDP Politician that has been attacked by Bokoharam??
Your statement in bold is a very cheap lie Barcanista. It was never stated anywhere in that news report that Bokoharam killed the PDP Chieftain. There is a statement from that news article that stated that an APC Chieftain was also killed some few days ago in the State.
Here's a quote from that thread:
You have answered NOTHING.
What sympathy are you talking about here? Despite the Bokoharam menace ravaging the Northeast, about 85% of South Easterners are still rooting for Jonathan, South South - about 80% so can you please tell me who APC/Buhari is soliciting for sympathy from?? The same people who would've still voted for them even without Bokoharam (North), the same people who'll still not vote for them "en block" despite Bokoharam's activities (South) ?? Again your argument here is flawed.
@1st Bolded...Don't misquote me but I have to ask, "why has Bokoharam now started bombing Muslims too??" Does that make any sense to their so called "Sharia ideology'"??
@2nd Bolded...On a lighter note, If 70% of Bokoharam's attacks are on APC's stronghold and APC members, it is plausible to say that the PDP is responsible for your so called "assassin attacks" on APC so they can blame it on Bokoharam.

@Bolded I'm surprised you can feign such ignorance, It's a shame! There has been a constant propaganda from PDP on Buhari/APC sponsoring Bokoharam. It all started from the "I will make Nigeria ungovernable Statement" which Abati falsely accused Buhari of saying. It is you Barcanista who enlightened me in one your previous threads last year how The Presidency begged for Buhari to settle with Abati out of court because it was a false accusation. Ask any unenlightened Nigerian today, "Why do you think Buhari sponsors Bokoharam", the first thing he will tell you is "how he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable". How can you now feign such cheap ignorance that PDP doesn't sponsor propaganda on APC sponsoring Bokoharam?? *sighs* In case you need more proof, here's it below how PDP shamelessly accuse APC of sponsoring Bokoharam (there are many more).
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/pdp-accuses-apc-backing-boko-haram/

We have enough traces from attacks enough to get use quality information about Bokoharam. You ended up saying nothing here...
I agree with you on the Bolded. About Ali Ndume, I won't shame/expose your previous thread on his trial...I'm sure you can remember the things you stated there. May God Expose them all!
That is incompetence on the part of the Government.
The terrorists have carried on with their activities without "hiding behind civilians" for about 3 years (they were not as strong as they are now) so what is your story about "distinguishing terrorists from civilians?
11. That is because Some northern elders including the sultan, gmb, APC and co usually cry genocide whenever the army launches an onsluaght.
@Bolded...Very hilarious, the Americans did not complete their training with the Nigerian soldiers right?? Who now trained them on Guerilla war?? shocked
With the low level of success recorded during the so-called "state of emergency", it is plausible to call it a fraud.
Very weak answer...why should a government sit back and watch it's citizens suffer because the sponsors of their suffering are "powerful, wealthy and well connected people"?? It's insane for you to give such reply #fail
Thanks for taking out time to answer my questions but your answers are really weak Barcanista. It's unfortunate you're the only PDP supporter on this forum that was able to tackle these questions but anyways, let's see back and hope that this Bokoharam menace would be over soon. My major position on this issue is that it is very insane for anyone to link Bokoharam with APC despite studying all the activities of Bokoharam and studying with them with the actions of this useless government.

You obviously don't understand anything about politics, ethnicity and religion in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Agabal23, I'm really glad with your responses to those questions because Bacarnista gave many half baked responses...hope you were able to go through my reply to him". This is an enlightenment thread for everyone and I hope i'll be able to also dissect your responses on those questions today.

Btw what do you mean by APC celebrating the failed SA arms deal?? I'm surprised at such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
otukpo:

You obviously don't understand anything about politics, ethnicity and religion in Nigeria.
Okay. Please elaborate...Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by ibietela2(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
SMH
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
PassingShot:
I don't think any of them will have an answer to these questions.

It is obvious that PDP are behind Boko Haram.

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - Andrew Azazi

Boko Haram are in my government - Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gej allowed 13000+ of my kins to die before acting

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Image123(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2015
More questions. Why is the government reluctant to fight boko haram, are they president Jonathan's family?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0LZ0DS20150303?irpc=932

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=223796
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Change2015(m): 2:17am On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Agabal23, I'm really glad with your responses to those questions because Bacarnista gave many half baked responses...hope you were able to go through my reply to him". This is an enlightenment thread for everyone and I hope i'll be able to also dissect your responses on those questions today.

Btw what do you mean by APC celebrating the failed SA arms deal?? I'm surprised at such a statement.

The stupidest action in the world is a government that sends officials with briefcases full of cash to buy armaments for the military. This could only happen in a banana republic and to have anyone think this action was in any way reasonable, beggars belief. The fact that the money was undeclared and that the persons were attempting to buy arms from a company without export certification, were both illegal acts under south African law. We are not and should be in the business of celebrating stupidity.

The fact remains that Jonathan in his own words admits he underestimated boko haram, to which I reply, for over four fvkn years?! Is that a President that was interested in knowing why thousands of his citizens went to their graves, while the whole country has seen information concerning how poorly our foot soldiers are treated? Four wasted years, and suddenly, magic happens at the last minute before a delay in the elections. Not one person I know from borno thinks the government is innocent in this matter. Our army that has restored peace to Liberia, Sierra Leone etc suddenly impotent before a stupid little group of apostates? And yes, it is pertinent to ask, what has been the outcome of the interrogations of the hundreds of prisoners taken, or is it these people were just innocent bystanders grabbed to make the security services look like they are doing something? Right now the phones and other communication tools of the APC elders are being monitored, and yet there has been no evidence found to back the smear campaign of the government that the apc is behind the insurgents. In fact there has been no useful information. I pity the cross-dresser that was arrested near the scene of the bomb attack on Buhari, yet another victim of our unintelligent intelligence services.

Why didn't the government send the funds for arms purchases through the CBN, or our embassy in south Africa, why wasn't the south African government consulted, or is it that they too are supporting boko haram and the APC? You see an attempt at fraud and try to paint it otherwise. Ish!

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by agabaI23(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
My Questions
1. Why did Buhari say that Attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North?
2. Why did he refuse to negotiate on their behalf after defending them
3. Why is it that APC responds swiftly to news of Boko haram attack and refuses to acknowledge the NA when they perform?
4. Why is it that BH has attacked each time Jonathan had a major event like declaration but never happened with Buhari's events?
5. Buhari claims to have magic wand to tackle boko haram, why has he refused to attend FEC meeting only to attend when the issue of shifting election was an item on the agenda?
6. Lets assume you are an employer and you fired an employee 30 years ago because he was destroying your business, if the same employee presents again 30 years after, will you make him the general manager without seeing any evidence that he has acquired more skills through managerial positions? You discovered he has done nothing to improve himself, will you hand over your company to him to manage for whatever reason?
7. Why did Buhari say that Abacha is not corrupt when Nigeria under him was listed as No. 1 and No.3 most corrupt during his regime?
8. You claim that Buhari is able to contain corruption, why is it that under him as a head of an agency, N25B was stolen. Was it because he lacked the ability to comprehend figures or he looked the other way because his relatives were involved?
9. Why did Buhari choose to use a company owned by his relative as a consulting and implementation company during his PTF time sideling the board?
10. Why did Buhari execute 75 % of projects in the North and only 25% in the whole of the south?

11. Considering that the economy performed dismally during his time, companies closed down because he starved them of raw materials, jobs were lost, sacked 30k soldiers, over 55k civil servants, stopped rail project in lagos leading to the loss of $75m, depleted foreign reserve,
devalued the naira from 76k to 89k to $1, he caused scarcity of commodity because forced traders to sell below cost price and broke into locked shops to sell at ridiculous prices when the owners were away, what is he going to do differently?

12. Do you know that Buhari had a house in Ikoyi? How many more does he have?
I have more questions but it will depend on your dealing with these ones with honesty....
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
ISIS, one of the most sadistic cults ever to grace the surface of the planet is knocking on your door and you are busy trading blames and weaving vacuous propaganda tales against each other.

You all better wake up before it is too late, before you become another Syria or Libya.
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Image123(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
My Questions
1. Why did Buhari say that Attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North?
Honestly, most of the questions posed here remain propaganda to me and mere newspaper talk. Of course, you will agree with David Mark and Obanikoro that newspaper talk is not enough or substantial. That said, there are two things. One, the attack on Boko Haram was indeed an attack on the North in the sense that human rights were violated and much innocent people were been killed and massacred. The international community attested to that as well. Two, whatever Buhari said is irrelevant to Jonathan administration not fighting Boko Haram decisively. The GEJ administration should be responsible enough to take full blame for the Boko Haram crisis instead of trying to sell to us that Buhari and others did not allow them deal with Boko Haram. When did they start listening to or acting pn what Buhari says before they govern? If Buhari had said GEJ should resign, or should become a muslim, would he have done that? GEJ took his own decision and should take responsibility for it. Three and extra, it is very clear the position of Buhari on boko haram. If you have data, you can watch the 4min interview of Buhari recently on the BBC. Very clear stand on Boko Haram. We clearly recall Jonathan calling Boko Haram his siblings and saying that they are in his government.

2. Why did he refuse to negotiate on their behalf after defending them

Why should he negotiate on their behalf when he does not support them? What happened to the foreign negotiator and his reports that did not favour the federal government?

3. Why is it that APC responds swiftly to news of Boko haram attack and refuses to acknowledge the NA when they perform?

Because the Army is not trustworthy. You win trust. The Army has being lying to everybody about different issues from weapons, to number of casualties in each attack, to signing a cease fire, to finding the chibok girls, to differing stances on the Buhari certificate etc. Anyone would take their reports with a pinch of salt and real proof. i do not blame the APC.

4. Why is it that BH has attacked each time Jonathan had a major event like declaration but never happened with Buhari's events?

Well, we will need to ask Boko Haram, maybe because the PDP planned it that way, how about that? What is the definition of major event BTW?

5. Buhari claims to have magic wand to tackle boko haram, why has he refused to attend FEC meeting only to attend when the issue of shifting election was an item on the agenda?

Magic wand? Where did he make such claims? It is not rocket science how our military can/should defeat boko haram. The present administration has simply being non-chalant and indecisive for over 4years. There is no magic wand anywhere. Why are boko haram shooting videos and moving in long convoys in a state of emergency situation? Why send thousands upon thousands of armed soldiers, police and paramilitary to Ekiti and Osun for election when every average person knows that they are more needed in Sambissa? Of course you know that the February FEC meeting was a complete waste of time and money, don't you? When Buhari worked with corrupt Abacha, it is the same ilk that will condemn him. Either he works or distances himself, the people who will vomit will still vomit, let them say.

6. Lets assume you are an employer and you fired an employee 30 years ago because he was destroying your business, if the same employee presents again 30 years after, will you make him the general manager without seeing any evidence that he has acquired more skills through managerial positions? You discovered he has done nothing to improve himself, will you hand over your company to him to manage for whatever reason?

Wrong analogy, nobody was hired or fired. BTW Buhari remains a better leader and manager than President Jonathan, this is a fact not an insult. Perhaps, President Jonathan may know more about animals and zoos than Buhari, but when it comes to leadership, integrity, decision making, project management, resource management and appointment of people to work with, Buhari is better than President Jonathan. i'd rather have Osinbajo, Fayemi, Fashola, Oby, El-Rufai, Ameachi, Dabiri, Aisha Buhari, Kwakwanso, and yes Tinubu working for and speaking for me, than Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Sambo, Patience Jonathan, Asari Dokubo, Gbenga Daniel, Alamesaigha and Obanikoro.

7. Why did Buhari say that Abacha is not corrupt when Nigeria under him was listed as No. 1 and No.3 most corrupt during his regime?

Did he? Where? i remember him on the PoliticsToday Channels interview talking about the Abacha and IBB administration as corrupt. You can search for "FG's Effort In Fighting Boko Haram Is Unsatisfactory - Buhari Prt 2" on youtube. It was posted by Channelstv. He clearly refered to Abacha's wanton corruption.

8. You claim that Buhari is able to contain corruption, why is it that under him as a head of an agency, N25B was stolen. Was it because he lacked the ability to comprehend figures or he looked the other way because his relatives were involved?

i am not aware, where did you get this information? Who stole N25B?

9. Why did Buhari choose to use a company owned by his relative as a consulting and implementation company during his PTF time sideling the board?

Is it a crime to use a company owned by a relative if the company can do the job? If you were an employer of labour, you will not employ your relatives even when they are competent right?

10. Why did Buhari execute 75 % of projects in the North and only 25% in the whole of the south?

Lol, where did you get this information?

11. Considering that the economy performed dismally during his time, companies closed down because he starved them of raw materials, jobs were lost, sacked 30k soldiers, over 55k civil servants, stopped rail project in lagos leading to the loss of $75m, depleted foreign reserve,
devalued the naira from 76k to 89k to $1, he caused scarcity of commodity because forced traders to sell below cost price and broke into locked shops to sell at ridiculous prices when the owners were away, what is he going to do differently?

Actually, the economy was already dismal before Buhari, the Shagari administration had run down the economy. Ever heard of 'ghana must go'? Yes, that was the Shagari administration. The economy was so bad and debts were growing amazingly and the politicians spending like there was no tomorrow(very similar to the current administration). The government then created propaganda and sold it to Nigerians telling them that the Ghanaians in Nigeria were the reasons for their woes, joblessness and problems. That was why they chased the Ghanaians out of Nigeria by force. Nigeria was in TROUBLE that was why the military took over, amidst jubilations in the cities of Nigeria. Are you FFK, you told so many lies in few lines. Well, one thing i am certain GMB will do differently is stop needless wastages. You can see the discipline clearly in his campaigns, very effective and efficient without breaking the bank.

12. Do you know that Buhari had a house in Ikoyi? How many more does he have?
I have more questions but it will depend on your dealing with these ones with honesty....
Lol, President Jonathan's child is richer than Buhari, what do we know?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by appini: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
The whole questions have only one answer, stop deceiving yourself
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2015
@Image123 One Bottle of Orijin for you...well answered. You've saved me the stress of tackling those questions myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing / Fg Finally Scraps Hnd / Ogun Rep Aspirant Backs IBB's Call For Youth Participation In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.