Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2731 Views)

What's The Official Age For Getting A Boy/girl Friend? / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by tracyorez(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
What if you are 16 years old and ready for it hun!.what are The disadvantages.
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Chizzy20(f): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Y would a 16 yr old b thinking of sex at dat age :-
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by politricks: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Let me behave like a Nigerian
Were you ready for it at 16?
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
tracyorez:

your profile pic of you clearly shows you are 16,. well there is no official age so go Bleep up your whole life. we careless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by stan241(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maybe its cus at 16 there are more important things that should be occupying ur mind other than sex

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by tracyorez(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Disadvantages plssssss.I have my reasons for asking hun!.
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
There's no official age to have sex... The official age is the day you get MARRIED cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Becaus it is d age when konji fully possesses some ppo
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
disadvantage = is a sin that goes unpurnished as lon as u aint married,so be it 16-18 o, or 30 it doesnt change anything.
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Disadvantages?I really don't know how to xplain dis. But my dear if u are 16 and thinking ofthat, ill advise u to not. Ur probably just out of skul andabouit to process ur uni admssn. What if u got pregnant? What if after dat one time u can't stop urself anylonger and u go on and on on a sexcual spree? What if dat one time u get a disease? What if uve loyts of plans oin life dat maybe ruined by that decision? Andf are u even sure that boy loves u or just wants to sleep woth I and then he start getting tired of having u around?
Ill advise u to not cos u never know, u mau be making this one decision while ur infatuated woth lovebut it could easily send ur whole dreams crushing before ur very eyes. There are several useful things u cud be doing with ur life at this prime age.
Ps: religious wise, I don't believe in sex before or outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
G
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
18 is not the official age to have sex. The official age to have sex is marriAGE

3 Likes

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by tintingz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
When you are matured mentally, physically.
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Penssuwa(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Point of correction! We dnt have official age for sex in Nigeria, we only have official age for marriage...... but I've never heard that one was punished cos he started at 12yrs or 40yrs
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Codedrock(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Well... I ain't gonna say much.. if u really wanna have sex u should do it, but if you are trying to have sex to boost yourself esteem or wanna know what it exactly looks like pls don't.. wait till the right time ur impulse make u do it..

I started having sex at age 16 and I Neva regret I did..

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2015
says who op
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2015
tracyorez:
Disadvantages plssssss.I have my reasons for asking hun!.

U want to know the disadvantages: go and see those women in the north who have pipes connected to their vj, cos they don't know when they urinate.

Hope you have enough to take of prenatal and postnatals. And pay school fees for yourself and for another person.

I am still wondering what u mean by "ready"
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2015
tracyorez:
you think I no good see this post ba? 2 stroke of cane for ur left yanch
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by 190theclown: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2015
cos thats when the uretus get stronger to accept deeck undecided
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by olakrim(m): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2015
I guess since 18 is the widely accepted official age for certain level of freedom and independence,coupled with total access to all rights. In other words,you are totally responsible for your actions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2015
tracyorez:

There's no official age for sex anywhere in the world.
What we have is age of consent and it varies from country to country from 12 years of age to 20 years.

Age of consent becomes important when there is age difference. When both are minors, no one cares; but if one is an adult (18+), then the law will come back to hurt him/her.

You can have sex with a fellow 16 or 17 year old if you want.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmm i use to wonder about this question some time ago but not anymore, disadvantages are just that u might think it's love then find out it's just sweet sexy lust and u either loose interest in him or him in you, u however learn from it and obviously continue but u have learnt a thing or two about your body and the opposite sex, trust you are good, topic is old tho
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by sucess001(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
So that you dont have 'premature' ejacul.ation.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
@16 ur kittycat dey scratch u ba?

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Nigerian Ladies Love Besides Money / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.