Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) (2730 Views)

Which One Do You Guys Prefer(pics) / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by Danjuma827(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Which one would you love to be your woman's waist size

Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
2 and 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by titi4fola(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pearl
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by eghos12(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by SMREXY(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na hourglass sure pass o grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by djfabsobis(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spoon....... or hourglass.... I hv selected mine oh.. where I go see am cheesy angry angry grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm gimme 4 for marriage#teamLekpa!For bleeping,gimme 8th...I like chobby girls for dat.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
djfabsobis:
Spoon....... or hourglass.... I hv selected mine oh.. where I go see am cheesy angry angry grin
I first pick am o!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by Boomboost(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by BRIGHTTAZ: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
De booty call.
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by Deejavuu(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pear.
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pear,pear shaped girls usually have big ass,reason,the thighs and legs are thicker and thicker thighs and legs mostly have large ass,but hourglass usually have flat ass but slightly wide hips
Re: Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
What kind of waist is 7&8 self? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / A Chick To Steal Your Heart Away! Meet The World's Riskiest Selfie Model!! / I Need Advice My Friend Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.