Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? (3814 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Qualer:

I'm still tripping o! and now you've added another one. Ok!!!

smiley tongue grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Qualer: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2015
MissSlimbody:

smiley tongue grin

Babe, I'm loving those lips, kai! If I catch....
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Qualer:

Babe, I'm loving those lips, kai! If I catch....
If you catch what
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Engrpj(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
That's not the question.

The question is, do I love her, irrespective of where she comes from or where she lives? If the answer is yes, then I'm not bothered. I'm sure her father didn't choose that place for them to live in. Some unfortunate circumstances might have led to him finding himself and his family there.

No condition is permanent. They might be there today, and be somewhere better than where you are, tomorrow.

My frnd Read the article again before commenting jhor...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by sinizia: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Where she lives or her condition in life is not my concern. What I feel for her is what matters the most. Even if she's living in a slum, if I love her, I'll go ahead to wife her.

Nobody wishes to be poor, some were born poor, blame the government of this country not her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by sinizia: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
If she is the decent type, that's cool but I doubt if any girl living in such environment in this our present day Naija would be decent cool

So no poor girl can be decent? Where the heck did you pull your assertion from?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Elevation(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
That's not the question.

The question is, do I love her, irrespective of where she comes from or where she lives? If the answer is yes, then I'm not bothered. I'm sure her father didn't choose that place for them to live in. Some unfortunate circumstances might have led to him finding himself and his family there.

No condition is permanent. They might be there today, and be somewhere better than where you are, tomorrow.
so you can write things like this, serious I usually take ur as someone who's pained and super hostile.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Elevation:
so you can write things like this, serious I usually take ur as someone who's pained and super hostile.
I can be what I want and who I want you to think I am on the internet

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2015
sinizia:

So no poor girl can be decent? Where the heck did you pull your assertion from?
I donknow why peeps don't read post well before commenting! I specifically narrowed my post to girls that pretend a lot! Get that?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Engrpj:

My frnd Read the article again before commenting jhor...
What I have been trying to make them see! I narrowed my post to gurls that pretend a lot! Some of them are just trying to show 'good face' so that the ladies here will see them as very 'considerate'.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
keshmoore34:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Wetin concern google and this thread? Why are u fond of posting this on people's thread? Go to Business section!!! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
No big deal in dis oooo. Nobody carry money come dis life now. Situation changes with time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Why Girls Nor Dey Sun Their Pantties??? (underwear)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.