Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (49038 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by NemzySeries(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well another crazy thing I did was to suuck his coCk at night in one of the private beaches in VI.Omo GHANA weed na die.Missed with Jack Daniels, I had to eat BANANA. The next morning I woke up with him smiling and stroking my salty hair. One look at that smile, I knew last night revelation would be a bombshell. grin grin grin grin.
madam join army na since ure a gud sniper wit d RIFLE na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Goodkidd:

All I see here is a bunch of creative writing mixed with a little fantasy and wish.

You are correct then. wink
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by emperorchedda(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well another crazy thing I did was to suuck his coCk at night in one of the private beaches in VI.Omo GHANA weed na die.Missed with Jack Daniels, I had to eat BANANA. The next morning I woke up with him smiling and stroking my salty hair. One look at that smile, I knew last night revelation would be a bombshell. grin grin grin grin.
Oh lawd!! I love you
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by jackpot(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
I can't think of anything except crying after I broke up with an ex. I cried for days. I'd be sweeping the floor only to stop & take a mini cry break. Going out was horrible because everyone started to look just like him, which made me want to cry some more. I remember looking at a security guard I've seen a thousand times before & thought, "OMG! His eyes look exactly like my ex's!". I cried again & again. It was crazy. After I was over the break up, everything went back to normal. Even the security guard got his real eyes back cheesy grin
scary!!! shocked
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by scribble: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

If i didn't like it, i wouldn't av done it

But what did you like more, the kiss or the attention?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Phiniz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
OPPORTURNITY IS STILL ON FOR ANY ASPIRING MUSICIAN, ACTOR OR MODEL TO JOIN US PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU,CALL 07035205088,08185075799
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are correct then. wink

The sarcasm in ur reply meant for damage control won't do much good eiither lol
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Abiagirl777(f): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well I am not going to generalise here.But I realise that guys who are short tends to be caring. Guess its a way for complimenting their stature. Or is it low self esteem, I don't know. But I have seen wealthy short guys marry very good looking tall girls and models.They go a very long way to impress who they love.

Exactly, my husband is a good example, he dotes on me so much, I shout at him to let me be.he makes me fee lyk a child and I hate it.excess pampering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by itops(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
But my best was a dinner planned date With the most wonderful man in my life.He complains that I dont love him, na so so money money money.So that val day, I called him at night to meet me up at Lagoon restaurant. He came, looked at me then sat down with a smile et al.He was lighted. The dinner came to an end and I paid and he was like " woo ooooo, my angel" grin

Back home, I asked him to stop the car at Radisson Blu, he just packed came down and was watching me as I took his hand.I already booked a room that afternoon, I wanted to fuccck my man and I did! grin grin grin.

The next day, I opened my handbag to see some cash.He replaced the cash I spent grin cheesy cheesy grin

Truth is,The money I spent was part of the , one he forgot in his drawer 3 months before he travelled for hols. grin grin grin grin.As e no ask for am, I pocket the money. tongue tongue smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed tongue lipsrsealed undecided kissAll joIn.

*hope he is not here o*

you crazy pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by dechandel(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
sexylogan:

Don't cry oh... smiley
And don't say you'll never cry over a failed relationship in the future.
That's what I said until a babe dealt with me last year. Chai...
Anyway, better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.
Chai.. Super mario grin so babe fit make you cry?? tongue
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Exactly, my husband is a good example, he dotes on me so much, I shout at him to let me be.he makes me fee lyk a child and I hate it.excess pampering

Well it would seem as if he us all over you.Short guys tends to be jumpy and everywhere. And I notice they can be loud and attention seeking grin grin.Dont wear high heels follow them comot oooo cheesy cheesy.It might intimidate them.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Goodkidd:

The sarcasm in ur reply meant for damage control won't do much good eiither lol

You are not correct then. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by phorget(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
But my best was a dinner planned date With the most wonderful man in my life.He complains that I dont love him, na so so money money money.So that val day, I called him at night to meet me up at Lagoon restaurant. He came, looked at me then sat down with a smile et al.He was lighted. The dinner came to an end and I paid and he was like " woo ooooo, my angel" grin

Back home, I asked him to stop the car at Radisson Blu, he just packed came down and was watching me as I took his hand.I already booked a room that afternoon, I wanted to fuccck my man and I did! grin grin grin.

The next day, I opened my handbag to see some cash.He replaced the cash I spent grin cheesy cheesy grin

Truth is,The money I spent was part of the , one he forgot in his drawer 3 months before he travelled for hols. grin grin grin grin.As e no ask for am, I pocket the money. tongue tongue smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed tongue lipsrsealed undecided kissAll joIn.

*hope he is not here o*
Eeeewoooooooo!!! So u actually took the money I've been searching for all this while. I've gone to the amadioha shrine to complain but thank God uve confessed to the public now... Send the money back ASAP of else!!...
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
breadandbutter:

Hi faggo.t undecided where is ur DP
Who's this scum?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Abiagirl777(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well it would seem as if he us all over you.Short guys tends to be jumpy and everywhere. And I notice they can be loud and attention seeking grin grin.Dont wear high heels follow them comot oooo cheesy cheesy.It might intimidate them.

My! You know them well, he buys me heels, I thank him the next day I go back to the place with their address on the polybag, tell them he sent me to trade them for flat ones

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by PunkyOh(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
jackpot:
scary!!! shocked

LOL, what's scary? Break ups can affect the senses, including sight & hearing cheesy

I remember how difficult it was having a conversation with & living with a friend that was going through a break up at the time. Every letter that started with her ex's name, automatically translated into his name, which either got her angry or made her cry. Example..

Me: Can I make you some Tea?
Her: What? Where? What did you say about Tim?
Me: No angry TEA!
Her: Oh, I thought you said something about Tim cry

Well something similar to that lol. It's like people get selective hearing or something smiley

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Mutuwa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Coming.

Well mine was also a foolish risk.
Took a bus from Akwa ibom to Aba by 5pm just to meet up with the 7 pm Bus to Lagos because he wanted to celebrate something and wants me to be around . My first and only night journey. Now he is an ex.WONT DO THAT SHIIT E AGAIN. No regrets, loved that I did that. wink

Wont u take a bus for me swthrt..or u won fly instead?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Vicotex(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

*hope he is not here o*
You be pure ashawo
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

What's ur number, confirmation should be carried out
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vicotex:

You be pure ashawo
Dafuq?

Why do you have to call her that?

Jeeez!! some ghuys shaaaaa... thats not a nice thang to sey someone you barely knoww

After u ghuys complain that gurls here don't open up, but when they do, yhu lots will term 'em ashawo

Hian!!

10 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
what i see as crazy might not be crazy to you..Its cool! Btw, i don't wanna believe you just called me a lier
lier?
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
Vicotex:

You be pure ashawo

Confirmed.
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by jcflex(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

*hope he is not here o*

either it his money or not, I care less.

I like your action, took him out for dinner, and spend a private time with him. one in a million babe can do this.

they will rather keep the money and still continue to ask for more.

thumb up babe.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Chigold101(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Kissed him for an hour with people watching
taaaaaa... Who was the time keeper...lolzzzzz

Tell us the real truth ooo
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
jcflex:

either it his money or not, I care less.

I like your action, took him out for dinner, and spend a private time with him. one in a million babe can do this.

they will rather keep the money and still continue to ask for more.

thumb up babe.
Thanks but stealing shouldn't be encouraged. Although he usually sees it as one of my many pranks but sometimes he gets really pissed then. smiley

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by 400billionman: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Liar Linus lie Muhammad...
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Euckybaby(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
drestoneokuta:
Abort for him seven times undecided
congrat
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Beamborla(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Not done any angry
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by queenstephnie: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Borrowing him my hard earned money... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Euckybaby(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
embarassedGave him my school fees one week to deadline to met his urgent need and in return he brokeup with me because i ask for the money to met my own need.. such is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by babamadiba(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
2dice:

dude come down no let The babe use Konji finish you oo cheesy
hahahaha! Konjinus
Re: Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy by Jok3r(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow. Fantastik.
Mhizkel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.