Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,327 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27808 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by phlamesG: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Demishasmith:

I saw your lines in the wooing thread. Really impressive I must say kiss
wow ur so cute shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2015
agoadiv:
Wooing her @reality grin
her? i am lost here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by mirexxx(f): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:

My CCTVs are on you, my goddess.
lol wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Demishasmith(f): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2015
phlamesG:
wow ur so cute shocked shocked

thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by phlamesG: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Demishasmith:

thanks
uwlc wud like 2 know u beta tho smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Demishasmith(f): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2015
phlamesG:
uwlc wud like 2 know u beta tho smiley

Great.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2015
nairaland is turning into something else.. the maturity level of thread users is in massive decline.. i may nt have up 2 20 posts on here but m everly present as a guest.. mods should do something..odaaro

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by phlamesG: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Demishasmith:

Great.
wow really dats lovely smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2015
bqlekan:
nairaland is turning into something else.. the maturity level of thread users is in massive decline.. i may nt have up 2 20 posts on here but m everly present as a guest.. mods should do something..odaaro

Its even the banters and quarrels that even make here lively and makes this site and this section especially worth viewing.... If everything was peaceful, it would be boring as hell.. Not excess though, but little madness is welcome every now and then

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2015
bqlekan:

19 comments in close to 8years, you have been truly a guest. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 12:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Its even the banters and quarrels that even make here lively and makes this site and this section especially worth viewing.... If everything was peaceful, it would be boring as hell.. Not excess though, but little madness is welcome every now and then

and the one we have here is excess, insulting someone elses mother is nt fun bro.. there r other ways 2 av fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
bqlekan:
and the one we have here is excess, insulting someone else's mother is nt fun bro.. there r other ways 2 av fun

Dude..its nothing !

This is the school of hard knocks.. no softness is allowed here. Everyone's a Spartan and no one should cry when insulted. No one should even take it to heart.
Most of them use this platform to ease themselves of tensions in the real world.. me included..

besides, they didn't complain, did they?
by tomorrow, everything would have been forgotten

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

19 comments in close to 8years, you have been truly a guest. smiley
Lol bro, maybe i was afraid 2 type grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Dude..its nothing !

This is the school of hard knocks.. no softness is allowed here. Everyone's a Spartan and no one should cry when insulted. No one should even take it to heart.
Most of them use this platform to ease themselves of tensions in the real world.. me included..

besides, they didn't complain, did they?
by tomorrow, everything would have been forgotten

men? yes! ladies? i doubt it.. all d same man, they r nt complaining, i guess i shouldnt complain 2 grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Psalmwise(m): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Well, you people should stop allowing missclassy fool you.

Ebabsuoires is Seriousbabe when read backwards.

Jeez open your eyes people.
God dis guy is a good asin shocked
detectiv ... I nvr noticed dat
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2015
bqlekan:
Lol bro, maybe i was afraid 2 type grin

Hehe! May be. I equally had less than 10 comments not until sometime October last year when I remembered NL after so many years. My comments are now in the thousand. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2015
phlamesG:
helo miss voluptuous wink

Heloo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Psalmwise(m): 3:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Soo sumppl nvr still sleep

Came here to stEal sum lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by alberto2k(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2015
[size=70] I came, I fvckin Read and I fvcking Left angry

Alberto Capone Was here cheesy
[/size]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:
Guy una no try o, so you wan woo babe you no let know, I dey there dey argue on top GEJ Buhari matter! No wahala e pain me small sha. As for Vjsmiles the thunder wey go hala hin nyash this night dey sip Alomo. Missclassy oya show us the gbon! grin grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:
A recap of the major stories:

Lagunna1 was labelled a chicken by Caracta

Vjsmiles, the copyright thief, was finally exposed by Blackett

Still on Vjsmiles; the copyright thief was roundly disgraced by cherryice.

Dimples192 and missclassy presently at the point of a cat fight.

wtf is that angry
publicly disgraced by who?
remove my fvking name from that shiii...
have had enough
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

i swear..she tight die.. i couldn't believe it cool
shocked
only you wan njoy that kind thing?
it is well grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

Whats going on ...
embarassed
dunno wtf is this angry
she just suddenly started rantin boud some insultive mails i know nofin boud...
its all cool though embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:
this thread was made for a purpose.. read the title.

Blanket stop derailing .. rate the lines dropped, discuss something related..not deviate, derail and upload moronic pics .. smh . You are always a nuisance in every thread. you should really know that

and ever other derailing .. respect the thread and follow the right netiquettes ...

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by luigiajah(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2015
mirexxx:
luigiajah cheesy
Yeah... wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
You see why it's never good to start insulting people, you never know what the outcome will be and what the other person have up their sleeves. The both of them are wrong in this case. But I strongly disagree bringing one's mom to any brawl one encounter here. How can one feel comfortable insulting an innocent woman with so much vile. We should exercise some restrain and decorum when typing biko.

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=31599500][/quote]It did, please when next you want to use a meme, ensure you use something we can understand ok. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.