Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27721 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by naijaboiy: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:
hell no i didnt...
. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member....
i am an ardent supporter of the rule..
but what i cant adhere to is when you make people suspect my personality..

Ok bro!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by falconey(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg try comot that stuff.

Dem don call Mods for you grin
I didn't break any rule, am ready!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by ROZZAYY(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
daveP i see u, show don end lol. ipledge saw ur piece twas lofuly doncha worry i will give u anoda gf
. who is accusing my bf of not showing up u wan him to woo anoda gal wen am still alive mbanu tis not possible.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok bro!

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
I didn't break any rule, am ready!!!
Oya na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
missclassy:

So it didn't show on your shares?

It did. one falconey
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2015
ROZZAYY:
daveP i see u, show don end lol. ipledge saw ur piece twas lofuly doncha worry i will give u anoda gf
. who is accusing my bf of not showing up u wan him to woo anoda gal wen am still alive mbanu tis not possible.
Una still dey cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
I see someone viewing this thread over and over without commenting

Is she scared? cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2015
missclassy,missjenna,seriousbabe,ebabsuoires and and another moniker who should be thanking me for saving his/her ass....from the embarassment.. angry
how come your ip address are is the same and the same location? angry

cc;blackett
naijaboiy
dimples192

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by ROZZAYY(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Una still dey cheesy
heheeheeeeehegeheehe abeg women edition nko i want to woo. my mouth she is itching me to wooed mizmycoli i dey o. dey locked d thread ouldnt reply. pls can someone tell my dad xynerise to holla at his baby.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin grin

softapple:
c d way mature men are fooling themselfs all because of these small small girls i c around here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2015
ROZZAYY:

See my babe o cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
Darkrebel666 and Sinizia,,, you both should check this out. This is the kinda music I hear.... Gotcha

2pac ft Ice cube_nas_mobb deep_biggie_jay Z_the game- Still Dre. Remix

And as for the accent, its american, I watched the video and those rappers are rapping like wierdo.. Are they on drugs?

lmfao That's the way it is bro ..this is not 8mile period or 1998.. It has evolved

Battle rap is not child's play nowadays.. each battler takes it personal and like a grudge match.. they got reps to protect and don't forget they get Paid . about 2500 dollars for little matches and more for Star matches..

go watch Charron vs Shotgun

Charron is a Canadian beast and a top notch free stylist. you'd enjoy that match..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lilmaxfidel smiley
No that mumu no fit make sense like this grin but they have something in common.
[size=2pt]STEALING[/size] grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:
missclassy,missjenna,seriousbabe,ebabsuoires and and another moniker who should be thanking me for saving his/her ass....from the embarassment.. angry

cc;blackett
naijaboiy
dimples192

*YAWNS*

Look here, everyone even the mods know that missjenna is my alternate account.
I have openly declared it and missjenna was banned
I created it when missclassy was banned after I exchanged words with someone

The ban was for a month and because I love nairaland, I created the missjenna account

What's up with all the hatred from you guys. Can't you just leave me alone.
This is a faceless forum. Why can't you guys just live your lives an let me leave mine
Everyday one accusation or the other.
This is cyber bullying of the highest order for goodness sake

Its people that don't have real lives that act like their lives depend on nairaland

Please leave me alone alright.

Cc
Rocktation
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:
c'mon nig?gas you would do better cool
Ishsoph? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Market no sweet. How ya side na?
Wetin no sweet am na grin My side dey o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
missclassy:

*YAWNS*

Look here, everyone even the mods know that missjenna is my alternate account. I have openly declared it an missjenna was banned
I created it when missjenna was banned after I exchanged words with someone

The ban was for a month and because I love nairaland, I created the missjenna account

This is a faceless forum. Why can't you guys just live your lives an let me leave mine

Its people that don't have real lives that act like their lives depend on nairaland

Cc
Rocktation

Yes!

Leave missclassy alone!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin no sweet am na grin My side dey o grin

You sef see as market dull na.

Everywhere just dry like chinko toto
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

You sef see as market dull na.

Everywhere just dry like chinko toto
Guy abeg abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:

Guy abeg abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin

Na true talk na. As a doctor you sef know sey chinko toto dey dry. Abi u never treat chinko before?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Na true talk na. As a doctor you sef know sey chinko toto dey dry. Abi u never treat chinko before?
I never jam dem o, and this news wey you dey give me, I go avoid them! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:
I never jam dem o, and this news wey you dey give me, I go avoid them! grin

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:
No that mumu no fit make sense like this grin but they have something in common.
[size=2pt]STEALING[/size] grin
gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
ishilove don show for market.
Abeg no close this thread o. And we don't understand why farano closed the other thread.

E be like sey the babe dey power drunk. Just saying lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

cc;blackett
naijaboiy
dimples192
Lolzzz...
Old school stuff got the dude/babe.....
When they are different ways to browse anonymously
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
missclassy:

*YAWNS*

Look here, everyone even the mods know that missjenna is my alternate account.

This is cyber bullying of the highest order for goodness sake

Cc
Rocktation
How about when you were creating clone monikers of people to tarnish their image.?

When you were using seriousbabe to taunt Nneka up and down the romance section?

It wasn't cyber bullying right? undecided

Even at that you still have many alternate accounts that you use to cause trouble.

Now you are calling the Mods.

Talk about double standards undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove, I think the problem is from falconey account

Whenever he shares a post the number of shares just multiply
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
missclassy:

*YAWNS*

Look here, everyone even the mods know that missjenna is my alternate
sharap dumbtard...
so how does this screenshot back you up...
sተupid guy angry

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by ROZZAYY(f): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2015
lagunna1:

See my babe o cheesy
oko gbogbo how far
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

cc;blackett
naijaboiy
dimples192
Check for cleverlad.

You'll see who wooed mznelly
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Check for cleverlad.

You'll see who wooed mznelly

on it bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.