Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64549 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by thegoodone2(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by UnimkeAk(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has his reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in a gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I do not blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flowers and must get marry in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.

Make she come na, I dey, make we split her salary for another 11yrs first b4 marriage.
grin

On a more serious note
Ladies have done worst

Until I hear from the guy, won't say nada
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by armadeo(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
An 11 year old child should be in JSS2. . . Just saying.

I see what you did there. grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by thegoodone2(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

God will bless u. I dated d girl for two years and did not see each other for 5 years.All these happen in 2000 when phone is not common.For that 5years no contact to each other. I got employed in 2006 and mer her again in Ibadan. I told her that i have seen another girl and our wedding is 3 month to d time I met her again but she said I must marry her. I even follow her to her parent and explain everything to them. The parent understand and beg her to leave me. If I marry her, the new one i promised will say the same thing because we have been together for 4 years.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 1dafubabs(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2015
I would like to wait to hear his own side of the story,Jumping into conclusion or attacking the guy is not the best something is definitely wrong somewhere,what if the guy got to know that she's sleeping with his friend just 2days before the wedding or something else.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by harffie(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
the curse wear Gucci shoe and Armani suit
Versace necklace!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Misogynist2014(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has his reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in a gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I do not blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flowers and must get marry in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.
grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Phlakes(f): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
I dont even know who to trust again
gbenga007:

Is there any semblance? Like seriously I'm afraid too--for you.
No pun intended.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Odunharry(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Love indeed
One year will turn to two and then 11
Which kain love
Now wey every man in the area knows she had played wife for 11 years,na who go marry
She is better off moving to another state to start afresh with a new crop of men around who don't know her full history grin

funny but true
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2015
She doesn't have SENSE....
She would have remained there for another WORLD CUP....

That means she succeeded in WATCHING,..
2 WORLD CUPs..
5 AFCON CUPs..
5 CONFEDERATION CUPS.
10 UEFA CHAMPIONs league..in this relationship.

GOOD GIRL.., u try.

MUST every relationship lead to MARRIAGE...?

A broken affair is better than a BROKEN MARRIAGE..

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2015
cacali:
And it took him 11 years to realise she is a bad cook or isn't good in bed? Haba!!! Well we haven't heard the guy's story so one can't conclude. Even though it's not fair and can be heartbreaking. I would advise they breakup now than endure a marriage of management, pity or hatred. Marriage is hard enough sef for couples in love with each other, not to talk of when one partner feels he or she is forced into it.
thank God u nw knw d reason why he left her. Case closed grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 1dafubabs(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
dinachi:
I respect the Man in question for not allowing sympathy to ruin his choices. That is what I call a real man. Most women who are better of than their boyfriends tend to have silly characters that the man because he is broke has been enduring. When the man makes it , he will jejely take a walk. It is a bitter lesson for all those ladies who ascribe to themselves the title of Alpha and Omega because th ey are helping a poor guy out financially.
Besides girls dump men all the time for similar and even worse reasons. They are only shouting foul because, a lady is at the short end of the stick. HYPOCHRITES!
The supposed lady friend ranting on twitter is probably the Lesbian partner of the lady in question. She is pained because they can not use the marriage as a cover for their evil affairs. EVILWOMEN EVERYWHERE!
. I am sure the 11yrs will be like 99yrs of hell experience for the guy,helping someone doesn't mean u must not be submissive or talking to him anyhow,if y’all gon create a monster Y’all gonna have to live with it
You hear me? well sorry she learn in hard way and some ladies don't learn until the situation become regret for them.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Neplusultra(f): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
Na d gal be mumu! Ode
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
zizibabe1:

....and it took him 11 solid years to realise alll that..?
lol dnt mind me am just bein nutty. Well u of all ppo should knw that marriage isn't just d regular boyfrnd nd girlfrnd rship thing we all do dese days buh its for life and its bera to call of d weddin dan to live all d days of his life wit her wit regrets. Its even for d best.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2015
kayciano:
She doesn't have SENSE....
She would have remained there for another WORLD CUP....

That means she succeeded in WATCHING,..
2 WORLD CUP...tournaments
5 AFCON CUP... tournaments
5 CONFEDERATION CUP...tournaments.
10 UEFA CHAMPIONs league..in this relationship.

GOOD GIRL.., u try.

MUST every relationship lead to MARRIAGE...?

A broken affair is better than a BROKEN MARRIAGE..
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2015
zainyola:

U nt serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahhaha. Buh u tel me d truth, if u find out dat ur man can't satisfy u in bed, will u be happy abt it? Den u meet anoda guy who takes u to disneywonderland grin, won't u dump d oda guy?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Youngpo413: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?
what else can ...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 6fit(f): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Stop shouting woaf!! Babes do desame to guy when they germ i rich dude....so what d big deal if it a dude doing it to a babe dis time. D dude new catch probably discover something to do to keep d dude forever which d x-babe never discover for 11yrs. Dat a lesson for single out there xpecially yu crying woaf for yur GF. Conji na basterd!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dexcira(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
This is unfair! Even if d new girl is better,ehee? He didn't evn tel d gal he's evn getting married or try talk sense into her dou it wil b hard for her to take it! Wonda hs reasons for such act! Na God go judge! To the babe I wish u the very best in life! Better marriage awaits u! Move on cos is d begining of your testimony
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Mordyb: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Too many bitter women in Nigeria imagine every female reigning curses on the man without finding out whats up everyone deserves the right to not be miserable because of marriage p.s all those curse wont work if there are genuine reasons
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by otimothy(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2015
im a guy however tunji is cruel,we guys know whom we want to date or marry after 6months and he stringed her along for 11 years,mehn that fellow is stone livered cos he aint got no heart.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by thegoodone2(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is a one-sided story. Let's wait for the guy's version.

But serves her right sha
Thank u. My name is Tunji. I will explan better.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by thegoodone2(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is a one-sided story. Let's wait for the guy's version.

But serves her right sha
Thank u. My name is Tunji. I will explan better. she lie of spend money and i did not see her for 5 years .
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Foxie: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
otimothy:
im a guy however tunji is cruel,we guys know whom we want to date or marry after 6months and he stringed her along for 11 years,mehn that fellow is stone livered cos he aint got no heart.
Please bro' what are the telltale signs that a guy is gonna marry a lady he's dating especially when he promises the lady in question marriage when he's financially stable?I'm asking coz you said guys know whom they're gonna marry after 6 months. Thank you.

From An Inquisitive learner.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Please has the wedding church service started Those that first tweeted this fake story should as well feed us in on the latest event....
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zainyola(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahhaha. Buh u tel me d truth, if u find out dat ur man can't satisfy u in bed, will u be happy abt it? Den u meet anoda guy who takes u to disneywonderland grin, won't u dump d oda guy?

cheesy wink
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Ithee(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Well it partly her fault, I always advice to marry any man who is available if her man is not ready yet. Even some of my male folks find it weird though because of my stand. I once had to let go of the girl I loved the most just because I was not ready back then, I know it was a ugh sacrifice even t
Until date I can't get over it but I have to do it for her own happiness. That was the first time I actually understand the word if love her let her go, before then the word sounds crazy
You are correct bro
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
dumb people b lamenting bout relationships of donkey years ;dat ended abruptly. if u are in a relationship of 3 years plus just know u are being used. marriage is never gona b in d future of dat relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by thegoodone2(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Tunji Tunji Tunji abi wetin them call you?

you never hear of African DSTV. if them call your name o boy you go appear for dish just pray make she no shake the gadamn calabash or turn am upside down , o boy you don run mad be that ooo.

That dude is a coward and he is wicked, he didnt even have the courage to tell her - thats cowardice of the highest level
did u hear from tunji? If its Folake that wrote this thing, she is a lier. I told her when we met.I did not see her for 5 years and am dateing another lady before i saw her. I told her that am geting marry 3 month to wedding. She is marry now. why complian again.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
is it all bour sex?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Phlakes:
I'm afraid, i just pray it wont happen to me too
have u dated him for more than two years, has he been nackin your kpekus all the while, has he been complainin about one habit of urs that he doesn't like, do u nag a lot, has he complained about ur cookin or your type of friends, has he ever said u are selfish, are you too myopic or argue a lot, do u look down on him because u do give him money, do u insult him in public, don't u know how to fvck, do u complain he does not know how to fvck, do u see nothin good in him?
If half or all the above answer to the question is yes, then I'm afraid that might be happenin to u too
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
dexcira:
This is unfair! Even if d new girl is better,ehee? He didn't evn tel d gal he's evn getting married or try talk sense into her dou it wil b hard for her to take it! Wonda hs reasons for such act! Na God go judge! To the babe I wish u the very best in life! Better marriage awaits u! Move on cos is d begining of your testimony
would u sit wif a guy for 11 years hoping one day he'll marry u? dats plain stupiidity on d girl's part

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.