Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64536 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by precisionindepth: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
otokx:

Well said
God bless u
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bammy777(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:
Wickedness of the highest order cry
no oooooo. It might be karma, she might be cheating and d guy knows buh waiting for some nice vengeance like dis. Lol God knows d best
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by francizy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
bammy777:
no oooooo. It might be karma, she might be cheating and d guy knows buh waiting for some nice vengeance like dis. Lol God knows d best

Well, I wouldn't marry a cheat but I don't think that man did the right thing if she had cheated on him. Why didn't he let it out so that people will know the reason he dumped her? It shows that he had hidden intentions and there was no good reason for dumping the lady.

If I were the guy and I was cheated on, I would have confirmed it and then told her am leaving her because she cheated.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bammy777(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

Well, I wouldn't marry a cheat but I don't think that man did the right thing if she had cheated on him. Why didn't he let it out so that people will know the reason he dumped her? It shows that he had hidden intentions and there was no good reason for dumping the lady.

If I were the guy and I was cheated on, I would have confirmed it and then told her am leaving her because she cheated.
if she as cheated , no one knows. So nobody needs to know also. Am sure u kw girls well , they always screw up kind of
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by francizy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
bammy777:
if she as cheated , no one knows. So nobody needs to know also. Am sure u kw girls well , they always screw up kind of

Bros but 11 years is mean and heartless na.. Even Boko haram member no fit do werin that guy do...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bammy777(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

Bros but 11 years is mean and heartless na.. Even Boko haram member no fit do werin that guy do...
bros revenge is a dish best serve cold . Such if life u get wot u deserve
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by foxgiovani(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
You never can tell what informed him taking such action. I broke up with a girl a dated for 6 years cos she did what I couldn't imagine she would do. Don't even bother to ask for the details cos I don't have the energy for long stories. Six months later, I met somebody else and married her. We've been married for 5 years and am enjoying ma marriage. Bottom line is, long distance relationship could make a relationship loss value

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dexcira(f): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
lmao* hahaha the man should be equally heart broken na. Why you dey talk like say you no know. As the guy don go marry someone else make she sef go marry someone else na grin
. Oliver if I catch ur mouth ee!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

oh rily....

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=naijainfogalery post=31595671]Tunji Tunji Tunji
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=okotv post=31595705
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=lastpage post=31595940]
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Silumi(f): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
na this kind things d make gals poison wedding food......but wait o 11 yrs babe are u a learner that's a medical degree
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
Or d babalawo Na 1st class!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?
No babe! Definitely not all!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dasrackhor(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessewizy:

women= fools
and yea, the fool dated him for that long
perfect reply....bar man,100 bottles of origin for him...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dasrackhor(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessewizy:

women= fools
and yea, the fool dated him for that long
Perfect reply, Bar man 100 bottles of origin for him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.