Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64531 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Reaper231(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
There's something called Karma. Whatever kept those pple for 11 yrs was worth dying for. I will rather marry her out of pity than lead her that long den even end it a day to a wedding. How can yu treat a lady as if yu don't have a sister? That's brutality in its highest form and that guy will regret it sooner than later esp since he is getting married to a total stranger.
I pray nothing happens to d girl cos her blood will be on his head.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by profolateju: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
" Nobody saw it
coming.Not even the girl. Plenty
years of struggle and splitting
salary."
I would say don't judge by what you see on the surface. You can't crucify the supposed bride to be cos I guess there's a reason best known to him. What happened to me is a product of cause and effect. If you ask both parties, there's a reason. It once happened to me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by nerodenero: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
That includes your father,uncle and brothers. Dont always generalize. As for the dude, whatever a man sows, he shall reap!

5 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ahhhhh...her yansh go don tear pieces sad
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
that one is badder,one century and a millenium

Lol! Yours is worse bro. You wicked ohh cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bbjummy: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Shower him with Psalms 109 that's all

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by flyingdutchman(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=rubey post=31595655]Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long! [/quoter]
rubey = boring and frigid
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by princerhema: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
DuchessLily:
Sad! So Sad!!
. cry wetin the girl do now.eh yaaaaa
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blakjewelry:
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has is reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flower and must get married in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.

Why is it pure evil?
So because he dated for 11 years it is a must he marries her?
A lot of brainless and senseless responses on this thread
Every bloody relationship doesn't have to end in marriage and the length of time your with someone shouldnt be a criteria to marrying them
Fuc king idio ts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by braine(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
So, because she split her salary means he should marry her really? God knows what he went tru with the babe all those years

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by GHA1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
abi na charm the other girl use for am
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bbjummy: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
RIP to the dead
What did you read up there? OK! The weed is working

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by jagagbosa(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
This Is pure evil what ever the reason might have being he should not have waited this long 11years wtf.. The guy should also tink dat if dis was done to is sister or even his daughter hw would he feel afta 11years of lashing her...infact I wish the same for sister and if he no get then for his daughter....#Gbam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by GHA1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
make the girl text that code

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Shaadey: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
hmm this talk mess 4 my mouth put salt....some ppl sha

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by fitinwell: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Maybe she stopped updating herself.. Assume everything was fine... Relationship dis days u shine your eyes like dis shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Beno3: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
I just lough to stories like this...... This guy can not wake up one mourning and dump his girl for 11yrs and go for another. Something must have caused it. I don't support his actions either , but he should be given a fair hearing before crucifying him. angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
Ahhhhh...her yansh go don tear pieces sad
na the thing wey go pain the girl pass be dat. Imagine all the monkey,lion and tiger styles she go don give the guy for eleven years,the toto go don turn to kainji dam
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by tola9ja: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!

SEE WHAT U LACK IN UR SKULL

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by CecyAdrian(f): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Karma,Karma,karma cheesy. i wonder why most people forget about u!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by aikhimself: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
FIRST OF ALL, FORNICATION IS NOT LOVE.

Cohabiting together without marriage commitment for 11 years means that the relationship has no foundation and once the tsunami of man's moral failure creeps in, it is bound to fall.

You can feel as much sorry to the lady as you can but the main question remain "what are you doing with a guy for 11 years without marriage to secure and guarantee your commitment? ".

It is heart breaking when things like this happen but how long will it happen before ladies learn something. Living as boyfriend/girlfriend for 11 years is a mere fantasy, Marriage as husband and wife is a reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Ithee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blakjewelry:
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has is reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flower and must get married in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.
wha kinda f*cking rearing could that be, for 11years. No matter what season may come up, he should at least try to consider the intimacy of 365days X 11...............may God heal her cos its not just a heartbreak but a heartache
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Mistermamus(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
d girl wey e wan marry don press red button or d bastard just used her
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
bbjummy:

What did you read up there? OK! The weed is working
jummy leave me jo,the relationship never die?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!
AbdulRobot :-/

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by bosun11(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
11 YEARS IS DAMN TOO MUCH but wait a minute...there must be something the girl didnt do right or was not doing right because i cant just believe a man would dump a babe after one decade...WTF!!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by helen4(f): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Some comments sha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dkachi007: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
and she dated him for 11 years?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by andykay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!

Which specie of the beast is ur father?

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by braine(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
bbjummy:
Shower him with Psalms 109 that's all

Does it occur to you that some women are not 'marryable'?

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by benedictuyi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship... no be by force make person buy tomato wey don spoil. angry

Point is.... Knowledge of the full facts about their behaviour, sex orientation, family background, and other similar factors are very necessary if one is to correctly apportion blame, and then call on Amadioha and Sango to strike down the erring party

Yeah ntn like full gist.. Probably d babe must have been cheating during their years of dating..

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.