Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? (5688 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Your case di very risky.. And you do have a very weird imagination grin grin

It would be more awkward bumping in on their mum with her less partner shocked grin
Una go explain tire..

No church for you today??

lol.. I'm not a Church goer.. How about you? no church?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
djeezy:
I will tell her to invite one of her lesbian partners for a party.
dat would b weird u know
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by djeezy(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
santos876:
dat would b weird u know
hahaha. Yeah. Was juz kidding.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Your case di very risky.. And you do have a very weird imagination grin grin

It would be more awkward bumping in on their mum with her less partner shocked grin
Una go explain tire..

No church for you today??

Lol! Babe u saying he has a very weird imagination... Did u check his moniker at all? "Darkrebel666". Not just dark but a rebel and not only a dark rebel he added the 666 for easy identification of his person . :'
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Marrtynze:

Na to bang d lesbianism komot 4 her body..giv her gud sex&watch her change for good
dats ryt......she needs a good good bleeping......let her av d taste of a real man
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Lol! Babe u saying he has a very weird imagination... Did u check his moniker at all? "Darkrebel666". Not just dark but a rebel and not only a dark rebel he added the 666 for easy identification of his person . :'

666 is just a number. Its the same thing as 665 or 345 or any other number
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

666 is just a number. Its the same thing as 665 or 345 or any other number

Hmm Okay, how abt de "darkrebel"
But u know 666 is the devil's number.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Hmm Okay, how abt de "darkrebel"
But u know 666 is the devil's number.

lol .. well I don't share Christianity beliefs ...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol .. well I don't share Christianity beliefs ...

Oops! Okay. Are u an atheist or u belong to some other religion. Just curious..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Oops! Okay. Are u an atheist or u belong to some other religion. Just curious..

Not really an atheist. I'm just fascinated by dark things..

I find Satan to be a very interesting person ...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Not really an atheist. I'm just fascinated by dark things..

I find Satan to be a very interesting person ...

Oh okay , a satanist.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Oh okay , a satanist.

No .... I don't believe God exists or Satan.. I just find Satan Interesting ..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

No .... I don't believe God exists or Satan.. I just find Satan Interesting ..

Hmm you are sitting on the fence but a little more inclined towards Satan . Choose one o!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Hmm you are sitting on the fence but a little more inclined towards Satan . Choose one o!

lol ... advise me..which one should I lean towards?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol ... advise me..which one should I lean towards?

God! He exists,he loves you ,he will be happy if you become his. He won't lie to you or ever fail you.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

God! He exists,he loves you ,he will be happy if you become his. He won't lie to you or ever fail you.

ok ..thanks
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

ok ..thanks

U welcome but will u stop being interested in Satan? Before he drags you into the deep.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

U welcome but will u stop being interested in Satan? Before he drags you into the deep.

I can't ma'am.. I'm sorry.

My name is Michael..and you are?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I can't ma'am.. I'm sorry.

My name is Michael..and you are?

cry hmm okay . I'm Rita ..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

cry hmm okay . I'm Rita ..

okay.. cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dechandel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Lol.
That never occured to me grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Are you kidding? She'll have to prove to me that she's a Lesbian before we can decide on the next step to take and by proving it I mean, I participating in a 3smone so I can cross that off my bucketlist grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op don't be deceived ,70% of the women you come across everyday has had same sex experience in their lives at one time or the other especially as teenagers and young adults until some of them decided to remain straight while some are still closet bisexuals only waiting for an opportunity .
Any man that wants a full detailed information about her woman's past is asking for high blood pressure. grin

Your friend should be happy that she opened up.

Women and secrets are like monkey and banana . angry

Women are more likely to bisexual than men undecided

That is expected because of the way we conduct ourselves when we are in the midst of other women.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Women are more likely to bisexual than men undecided

That is expected because of the way we conduct ourselves when we are in the midst of other women.
It's no all about what is expected but the plain truth is that most women at times do explore among themselves even the ones that would deny having any kind of sexual feeling but hey! the hugging, kissing caressing of each other in private places could be more than the pleasantries we see publicly though I personally prefer them that way.......who wouldn't want to be hounded by two beautiful women? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's no all about what is expected but the plain truth is that most women at times do explore among themselves even the ones that would deny having any kind of sexual feeling but hey! the hugging, kissing caressing each other in private places could be more than the pleasantries we see publicly though I personally prefer them that way.......who wouldn't to be hounded by two beautiful women? cheesy

Are you still a Christan? tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Never confessed to being one to you.Besides most of us follow the religion we follow today because we were given birth to by Christian and Moslem parents ......I'm a free thinker who's yet to decide on what to believe again.

Both faith has been bastardized.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

You want a big dick
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never confessed to being one to you.Besides most of us follow the religion we follow today because we were given birth to by Christian and Moslem parents ......I'm a free thinker who's yet to decide on what to believe again.

Both faith has been bastardized.

Touche undecided

You haven't decided because you do not want to be burdened by guilt, am I right?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Touche undecided

You haven't decided because you do not want to be burdened by guilt, am I right?
Lol, what guilt? What burden ?

God should be thanking mankind for remembering his existence.
He left us with too many unanswered questions and whatever we do is justified.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, what guilt? What burden ?

God should be thanking mankind for remembering his existence.
He left us with too many unanswered questions and whatever we do is justified.

Lol

That is true

We have to keep believing in him.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lol

That is true

We have to keep believing in him.
Truth is : God is great.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Truth is : God is great.

grin

Is that it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Students Posing Unclad In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement!See Photos / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.