Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? (5689 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, what guilt? What burden ?

God should be thanking mankind for remembering his existence.
He left us with too many unanswered questions and whatever we do is justified.
Unanswered questions? Like what? I have no unanswered questions, pour out your questions and let me ans them.
@bolded is like saying the source of a spring should be happy the spring acknowledges it. That's preposterous! A spring that forgets its source will dry up.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Ariani: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

No .... I don't believe God exists or Satan.. I just find Satan Interesting ..

f*ck off with this your free thinking
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin

Is that it?
Yes, my beautiful lady. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
!!!"
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
victoronyekwelu:
hmmm that will be cool cause I love lsb
hu dey sure say u no b gay
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
englishmart:
the only thing that matters to me is the word "was"
Old things have passed away. Everything has become new
naso.pastor,em b like say u b rev father(winks)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Enjoy When Men Grind Them? / What Y'all Think? / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.