Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? (3163 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
SHE IS JUST SO FOND OF ME AND I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS ...BUT I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHEATING ON MY WIFE ... AND I WILL NOT... all i need is advice on how to tell this lady off without bruising her feelings. ...Thanks in advance! ...and please i have no trash can to resident okpata from kids here... ONLY MATURED AND SENSIBLE ADVICE PLS! THANKS!
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Parpor(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Karlman:
SHE IS JUST SO FOND OF ME AND I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS ...I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHEATING ON MY WIFE ... AND I WILL NOT... all i need is advice on how to tell this lady off without bruising her feeling...thanks in advance ...and please i have no trash can to resident okpata from kids here...
Lemmi just book a space first
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by TosinDru: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sometimes it's better to go on the offensive. If you try telling her in a mild manner, she might think you're actually interested in her and that's why you're taking it lightly. Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Parpor:

Lemmi just book a space first
IS ALLOWED ...just no yan okpata in the end because i no get dustbin here.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by bizza45: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
google please ans his question

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Parpor(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Karlman:
IS ALLOWED ...just no yan okpata in the end because i no get dustbin here.
Lols. U Berra no allow her temptations catch u ohh,trust me you won't like it at the end
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fvck her na. No time to waste time

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Parpor:

Lols. U Berra no allow her temptations catch u ohh,trust me you won't like it at the end
naaa that is a no no
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
TosinDru:
Sometimes it's better to go on the offensive. If you try telling her in a mild manner, she might think you're actually interested in her and that's why you're taking it lightly. Better safe than sorry.
you have a point there...
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Parpor(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
naaa that is a no no
Okay boss

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
SHE IS JUST SO FOND OF ME AND I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS ...BUT I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHEATING ON MY WIFE ... AND I WILL NOT...

If you indeed have no intentions of cheating then you wouldnt't have opened this thread caring about what this disrespectful woman thinks. If she had any respect for you or your union, she wouldn't try to have you cheat on your wife.

all i need is advice on how to tell this lady off without bruising her feelings. ...Thanks in advance! ...and please

If you really cared for your union and really don't want to cheat then you must get rid of such disrespectful women from your life. The fact that you even care about not hurting her feelings is disturbing, and if you truly need advice on what to do, then i suggest you ask your wife, she will surely have the proper solution.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2017
folarinmiles:
Fvck her na. No time to waste time
didnt i warn you about the absence of trash can here? now there is no where to put this your okpata
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by dpete1: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2017
If you told her already and she is still not leaving you, just tell your wife bout it. Let your wife treat her Bleep up

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you indeed have no intentions of cheating then you wouldnt't have opened this thread caring about what this disrespectful woman thinks. If she had any respect for you or your union, she wouldn't try to have you cheat on your wife.

If you really cared for your union and really don't want to cheat then you must get rid of such disrespectful women from your life. The fact that you even care about not hurting her feelings is disturbing, and if you truly need advice on what to do, then i suggest you ask your wife, she will surely have the proper solution.
YOU are mean and suspicious ...i will not do anything with her and thats it ...i am very discipline person ...and she is not the first person to come along. ...YOU ARE RATHER TOO PRESUMPTIOUS IN YOUR JUDGEMENT BOTH TO ME AND EVEN TO HER ...you probably shoulda asked one or two questions before making conclusions
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2017
dpete1:
If you told her already and she is still not leaving you, just tell your wife bout it. Let your wife treat her Bleep up
Hmm! you are on point.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
YOU are mean and suspicious ...i will not do anything with her and thats it ...i am very discipline person ...and she is not the first person to come along. ...YOU ARE RATHER TOO PRESUMPTIOUS IN YOUR JUDGEMENT BOTH TO ME AND EVEN TO HER ...you probably shoulda asked one or two questions before making conclusions

Your focus is on this girl, and how not to hurt her feelings while it should be on your union... Here is a clue: if there was a male friend of your wife bothering her for sex, would you really want her to A) stay in contact with such person, B) care about not hurting his feelings and C) ask NLers what to do instead of telling you?!

Again, ask your dear wife for the solution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Your focus is on this girl, and how not to hurt her feelings while it should be on your union... Here is a clue: if there was a male friend of your wife bothering her for sex, would you really want her to A) stay in contact with such person, B) care about not hurting his feelings and C) ask NLers what to do instead of telling you?!

Again, ask your dear wife for the solution
I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT ...but you seem to have this feeling that i want to sleep with her which is a no no... that i put up the matter here for discuss should not be seen as a weakness but as a strength of my ability to make open such matter to show it is nothing of importance to me.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT ...but you seem to have this feeling that i want to sleep with her which is a no no... that i put up the matter here for discuss should not be seen as a weakness but as a strength of my ability to make open such matter to show it is nothing of important to me.

Well you seem to forget that there are two people that feelings may be hurt here.... But sadly you decide to care about this lady's feelings while disregarding the feelings of your wife on the issue. You clearly have shown which is more important to you.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by linearity: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
SHE IS JUST SO FOND OF ME AND I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS ...BUT I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHEATING ON MY WIFE ... AND I WILL NOT... all i need is advice on how to tell this lady off without bruising her feelings. ...Thanks in advance! ...and please i have no trash can to resident okpata from kids here... ONLY MATURED AND SENSIBLE ADVICE PLS! THANKS!

Your downfall will be your fear of 'bruising her feelings'. As long as you have that as an objective knowing fully well her ulterior motives, you will eventually compromise, not today, no tomorrow, but very soon. Obviously, she does not care about the sanctity of your marriage.

So, you have to decide which is of more importance to you; the sanctity of your marriage or bruising her feelings, then act accordingly.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by zealblinks(m): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2017
It's very simple bro. Just call her tell her that you are a married man, you ain't interested simple. And if your still on i dont want to hurt her that means something is between you guys that you dont want to tell us.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well you seem to forget that there are two people that feelings may be hurt here.... But sadly you decide to care about this lady's feelings while disregarding the feelings of your wife on the issue. You clearly have shown which is more important to you.
i donT think youd make a good judge ...this matter has not gotten to where you are taking it...and worst, you dont listen, you simply pickd the first thing i said and held to it with a baby grip...
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2017
linearity:

Your downfall will be your fear of 'bruising her feelings'. As long as you have that as an objective knowing fully well her ulterior motives, you will eventually compromise, not today, no tomorrow, but very soon. Obviously, she does not care about the sanctity of your marriage.

So, you have to decide which is of more importance to you; the sanctity of your marriage or bruising her feelings, then act accordingly.
i think some of you misunderstood that line ...telling her off without bruising her feeling......what i simply meant was how to cut her off in a civilized manner...thats all.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
didnt i warn you about the absence of trash can here? now there is no where to put this your okpata
do you take drugs?
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2017
zealblinks:
It's very simple bro. Just call her tell her that you are a married man, you ain't interested simple. And if your still on i dont want to hurt her that means something is between you guys that you dont want to tell us.
your first sentence was all that was needed...dont know why you had to add that misunderstood line
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
i donT think youd make a good judge ...this matter has not gotten to where you are taking it...and worst, you dont listen, you simply pickd the first thing i said and held to it with a baby grip...

Again, tell your wife and be done with this issue, or keep playing yourself about keeping such disrespectful female friends in your life.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
do you take drugs?
DOES this place look like where you can peddle your drugs...you are high on your own supply too bad.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
DOES this place look like where you can peddle your drugs...you are high on your own supply too bad.
why you ranting?

My friend go and sleep
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, tell your wife and be done with this issue, or keep playing yourself about keeping such disrespectful female friends in your life.
she is actually a customer.... this are some of the things you should have askd
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
she is actually a customer.... this are some of the things you should have askd

Friend/ customer / neighbor etc.... Same disrespectful act.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by Karlman: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Friend/ customer / neighbor etc.... Same disrespectful act.
so in the case of customer how best do you go about it?
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
so in the case of customer how best do you go about it?

Same way man, that person's money isn't worth the peace in our marriage. If this lady is not willing to respect your union then get rid of her from your life.
Re: I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do? by linearity: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
i think some of you misunderstood that line ...telling her off without bruising her feeling......what i simply meant was how to cut her off in a civilized manner...thats all.

Honestly, there should be no diplomacy in telling her an emphatic No, don't say or behave in a manner that she will interpret as you empathizing with her or that you understand her situation or the reason(s) she might be having such feelings.

Tell her you are married and are offended that, she does not respect your marriage, yourself or your wife. Tell her you love your wife and will remain faithful to her.

I believe the above is civilize enough; you are not calling her names, or disparaging her, you are just telling it as it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Man Have Sex With Sex Doll / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.