Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. (3230 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
TheMoniker:
I just started dating this girl last week, she told me she have a bf who they've been dating for over 2yrs that they've known this guy in her house and all her friends already know this guy. She said she aware this guy loves her but she's fed up of the whole relationship.

Now she's in love with me, as a womaniser that I am, I woo every girl that comes my way jokingly and most of them accept my request.

I have at least 8 gfs and they are all loyal and faithful to me, I deflower 2 out of them.

Now I wooed her last week and she accepted. Since then she's been sending me huge amount of money and now she told me she now despise that bf passionately and everything abt him, the guy is a working class guy and I'm a fresh graduate.

I don't have plan for this girl at all one thing that made me write this is cos she said something yesterday that "I hope I will not regret dating you" in my mind, I wish I can tell her she'll definitely regret it cos I do not have a single plan for her.

I want to continue collecting money from her but I wish to let her know I can't end up with her nor have a single plan for her.

This is to all guy. Anytime a girl you are dating start giving you attitude, forget about the girl, she'll frustrate you no matter what you do to make peace.

I was once a good guy during my 100L/200L but I've see hell in the hands of women.

________Modified___________
I told her to change her sim card and she did.

bro ride on, that biaych is going to learn the hard way like most bittches. she's planning to leave a guy that loves her and break his heart FOR NO JUST CAUSE!!??! that bitcch is a heartless bittch so give her a taste of her own medicine and save ur fellow guy from this future PROBLEM cistern if that guy marries her, he's doomed. If you are worried about how you are going to dismiss her it's simple. when you are fed up with her (but watch how she spends on u, don't let her do much spending on u) just tell her that you can't be with her anymore cos you constantly have this fear that she will leave u for another guy so it's better u two part ways now that the fear is toooooo much that u can barely sleep and stick to this no matter what she says.

#FkBitches

3 Likes

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ivyy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls encourage her to break up wit him.
Her boyfriend deserves better. Yeye girl

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by sinizia: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Diary of a player who only has 8 GF's (in his dreams) on NL but a serial wankster, offline. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by driand(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro ride on, that biaych is going to learn the hard way like most bittches. she's planning to leave a guy that loves her and break his heart FOR NO JUST CAUSE!!??! that bitcch is a heartless bittch so give her a taste of her own medicine and save ur fellow guy from this future PROBLEM cistern if that guy marries her, he's doomed. If you are worried about how you are going to dismiss her it's simple. when you are fed up with her (but watch how she spends on u, don't let her do much spending on u) just tell her that you can't be with her anymore cos you constantly have this fear that she will leave u for another guy so it's better u two part ways now that the fear is toooooo much that u can barely sleep and stick to this no matter what she says.

#FkBitches
brother u gat no joy! but on the other hand they deserve it.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
chymystique:

lol.. @ the bold, you are just joker! cheesy cheesy.. after having sex last night you talking of forgiveness? U no even go church

Hahahahahahahaha

@TheMoniker, dont complain/lament or call the devil's name when Karma visits you in the nearest future.. "What goes around comes around"
You were supposed to be in church undecided
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
2sExy1 will soon be here
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
driand:

hahahahhhahahahahahha well that's ur opinion bro but believe me I got loads of joy and better things.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
driand:

hahahahhhahahahahahha well that's ur opinion bro but believe me I got loads of joy and better things. thank God I ain't taking bitcches serious but I do adore the rare real reasonable ladies.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by pretydiva(f): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jst knw dat wat u r doing 2 gals,hundreds of guys wil do same 2 ur daughters. Amen

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by sneak3(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
My take is this: forget abt the monetary gain just stylishly withdraw from her since u have no iota of feelings for her..

I knw she has made up her mind to ruin her own life but pls my brother don't be the instrument..

Some girls are so unreliable that's why guys should not treat the issue of plan B with levity..
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Ranoscky(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
these is why nigerians cant found galafriad after two years of she rejeiting you and now she want to pitys for you and you hear ranting Mods plasea loakup this thradsad
this is nairaland and not dutchland. pls can someone translate in English.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by cokacoola(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ranoscky:

Someone should pls translate in English.
soo you camt unndstoad simpar and pure english grammer sad
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Ranoscky(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
soo you camt unndstoad simpar and pure english grammer sad
Oh! Sorry. Now I know ur type.

Cocky recruit.
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
chidyhels:
2sExy1 will soon be here
honey, sincerely speaking, I no longer care how your sisters live their lives...

That other of yesterday dey form boss for my head abi? Yet there could a guy she is leaking his azz. I have accepted fact that they are wired wrongly, hence the confusion in their lives.

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
Stop deceiving girls............ God is watching you.

You will account for all your deeds, why waste their time? When they can be with guys that love them? Ready to marry them?

Remember you will be a father of a girl someday.
Dude, let him fvck the living hell out of her...
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
pretydiva:
Jst knw dat wat u r doing 2 gals,hundreds of guys wil do same 2 ur daughters. Amen
fvck off.... I say fvck off. Why didn't she stick to her boyfriend when he wooed her?
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Visit Us: wynerzlovedoctor..com
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by Vyolet(f): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
I do not understand how silly this generation of girls could get.

Just two weeks with a guy,you already plan to leave a two year relationship.

Okpo.

1 Like

Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by pretydiva(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
2sExy1:
fvck off.... I say fvck off. Why didn't she stick to her boyfriend when he wooed her?
have said my own
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by apparentlylaw(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Law of Karma wuld treat ya Bleep up 1 day
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by V0lv0(f): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
One day you will meet a girl you really like and some guy will be doing to her what you did to some other guys girl.

So you love money so much that you allow a girl to give you money from another guy. Are you not ashamed? Why don't you try and get a job.

These days men are even bigger 'golddiggers' then women!
Re: She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. by mulattoclaro(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
V0lv0:
One day you will meet a girl you really like and some guy will be doing to her what you did to some other guys girl.

So you love money so much that you allow a girl to give you money from another guy. Are you not ashamed? Why don't you try and get a job.

These days men are even bigger 'golddiggers' then women!
says who? The op is very right with what he's doing. Most of you girls don't deserve anything good. How can one throw away a diamond only to pick up sticks? If I was the guy I will drain her until she dies of frustration .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! / What Should We Call This?? See What Good Morning Has Caused On BBM (snapshot) / Naija Girl Leaks Her Hot Naked Bathroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.