Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (15863 Views)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Where is weed legal? I know it's illegal in the US too, btw. And don't tell me about medicinal weed because we all know that it's an anorexic, skim milk version of weed & not the real McCoy. Plus that topic has been covered already or has your weed head forgotten? Typical. Even your skinny weed is not easily accessible, it's a controlled substance & requires paperwork to get it. Don't get why it seem to get you guys high that it's considered medicinal but your ass will still get arrested if caught sucking your bong in public. It's pointless.

I'm going to make this short because I see that you are talking out of ignorance and you just don't know any better.
Medical marijuana is one of the finest quality of weed you can get *the good stuff* it only cost about 45$ to 75$ to have a doctor do the paper work and give you a licence to purchase.
When you go to purchase at the marijuana store, not a pharmacy, there are differen't brands that you can purchase and it is sold by the gram. There is no such thing as a weak brand of medical marijuana in the US, with the license you can also grow your own. You can't get busted with medical marijuana if you have a card and the cards are so easy to get.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Really Like a sex change operation or something?
I've got a man fool if that's what you're getting at.

Maybe you should get one for yourself instead, huh?

Now now theres no need for name calling,i was only looking out for you cos it seemed u lack dicccck,well good to know u getting some.look its about to rain,brb let me light this blunt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

I'm going to make this short because I see that you are talking out of ignorance and you just don't know any better.
Medical marijuana is one of the finest quality of weed you can get *the good stuff* it only cost about 45$ to 75$ to have a doctor do the paper work and give you a licence to purchase.
When you go to purchase at the marijuana store, not a pharmacy, there are differn't brands that you can purchase and it is sold by the gram. There is no such thing as a weak brand of medical marijuana in the US, with the license you can also grow your own. You can't get busted with medical marijuana if you have a card and the cards are so easy to get.

And that's short according to you? See the effects of weed shocked Good stuff for a "skinny" weed, you mean? Just like Splenda will never taste like real sugar even though its "good stuff" for a replacement. Girl, you can't tell me fùck all. I know people that smoke both types of weed & its not quite as potent as street weed. Don't care about the rest of your post because you're just regurgitating what I already said & knew.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Story!
There's nobody that smokes weed that isn't addicted.

*clears throat* brother i purchased a stock that ordinarily would have lasted a few minutes to a weed fiend but ive been smoking it for the past 2weeks,i mostly lit when i study,most times i forget i even have some.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

I can't believe the 2 ladies above me are arguing about WEED.........was flabbergasted didn't see it coming.

I thought it will be guys doing it, I must say am impressed with what have seen so far.

KUDOS ladies!!!

Some people don't know any better and only go by what other people tell them instead of their own experiences. I was trying to explain to her that there is a difference between her street crack laced weed that has her and her friends acting re.tarded and running down the street na.ked and medical marijuana. grin grin grin

Some of the brands of medical marijuana are Indica and Sativa.
If your doctor prescribe marijuana and you don't like to smoke you can also get it in pill form, cookies, or chocolate brownies.

I usually get the chocolate brownies. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

Some people don't know any better and only go by what other people tell them instead of thier own experiences. I was trying to explain to her that there is a difference between her crack and weed. grin grin grin

Some of the brands of medical marijuana is Indica and Sativa.

No I'm not a dope fiend honey, you are. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

And that's short according to you? See the effects of weed shocked Good stuff for a "skinny" weed, you mean? Just like Splenda will never taste like real sugar even though its "good stuff" for a replacement. Girl, you can't tell me fùck all. I know people that smoke both types of weed & its not quite as potent as street weed. Don't care about the rest of your post because you're just regurgitating what I already said & knew.

Yes I know I was going to make it short but then I realised that I was conversing with someone who is quite slow and decided to give you a little more time and understanding. grin
You are comparing what people in SA smoke to what Americans smoke and claim you don't smoke yet you know what is weak and what is not. My claims of you being slow has just been comfirmed.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Pdizzle:

Medical marijuana is not manipulated, Google and check the content, maybe you're talk about SK, that is the processed weed with chemicals, raw sativa and indica will do you nada.
PS: Don't marry cigg smoker o, cigg causes erectile dysfunction

You are 100% on point, she doesn't know anything, just talking loud and saying nothing.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Story!
There's nobody that smokes weed that isn't addicted.

Not true at all, I know someone who has been smoking weed everyday for 20 years and he isn't addicted. grin grin grin just joking, but that statement is as ridiculous as saying that everyone who has a drink of wine is an alcoholic.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

Not true at all, I know someone who has been smoking weed everyday for 20 years and he isn't addicted. grin grin grin just joking, but that statement is as ridiculous as saying that everyone who has a drink of wine is an alcoholic.
lol
Kinda true though. I only said that based on my experience with weed smokers.

Btw....khiaa?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 1:27am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

No I'm not a dope fiend honey, you are. Don't get it twisted.

I'll stick with the medical chocolate brownies, you can stick with your street crack laced marijuana and continue to act re.tarded.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

you are one hell of a tough chick you know that?

She's not tough she just has a big mouth with nothing but gibberish coming out of it. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 1:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Exjoker:
Hey dear, how I wish, you can tell me more benefits of weed to the human system. Thank you.
@BOLDED: It seem you do enjoy taking weed. Lol

I enjoy the chocolate brownies. smiley
It puts you in a mellow mood and relieves stress.
Marijuana helps take away pain in cancer patients and it gives them back an appetite that cancer takes away.
Marijuana helps people suffering with glacoma
Marijuana helps people suffering with anorexia
Marijuana is a pain reliever and helps people suffering with chronic pain
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

She's not tough she just has a big mouth with nothing but gibberish coming out of it. grin

you don't really expect me to use those words on a lady, that's insolence and she did nothing wrong.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

you don't really expect me to use those words on a lady, that's insolence and she did nothing wrong.

I used the words, never said you should, she is disrespectful and will not get any from me.
She's no lady with her profanity.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 5:59am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

I'll stick with the medical chocolate brownies, you can stick with your street crack laced marijuana and continue to act re.tarded.

Again, you're reaching. The only dòpe fiend between us is the one you'll see staring back at you when you look at the mirror. That's if you're not too high to recognise her, Whitney cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

Yes I know I was going to make it short but then I realised that I was conversing with someone who is quite slow and decided to give you a little more time and understanding. grin
You are comparing what people in SA smoke to what Americans smoke and claim you don't smoke yet you know what is weak and what is not. My claims of you being slow has just been comfirmed.

Listen cùnt, I don't have to be a weed smoker to know that some weeds are stronger than others. Even with normal weed that you get on the street, some of it is known for giving stronger kicks than others. I don't live in a drùg haze nor do I live in a bubble, plus my memory is good, so all the stuff I hear & read about sticks. Unlike you with the weed toasted, shrinking brain.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Listen cùnt, I don't have to be a weed smoker to know that some weeds are stronger than others. Even with normal weed that you get on the street, some of it is known for giving stronger kicks than others. I don't live in a drùg haze nor do I live in a bubble, plus my memory is good, so all the stuff I hear & read about sticks. Unlike you with the weed toasted, shrinking brain.

Falconey, is this what you call a lady?
She's a disgrace to womanhood.
Profanity is a result of a weak and unintelligent mind trying to express it's self.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

Falconey, is this what you call a lady?
She's a disgrace to womanhood.

Kiss my ass. You started the unwarranted insults by calling me a crackhead. Why are you whining now?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kiss my ass. You started the unwarranted insults by calling me a crackhead. Why are you whining now?

You started it with your lack of communication skills, you were throwing insults and rants at every poster who did not agree with you. You are very childish, and as far as the butt kissing save that for the men posters, maybe they will enjoy kissing a flat behind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

You started it with your lack of communication skills, you were throwing insults and rants at every poster who did not agree with you. You are very childish, and as far as the butt kissing save that for the men posters, maybe they will enjoy kissing a flat behind.

Name one poster I insulted without them insulting me 1st. I can have adult conversations with people who act like adults & since I don't have hand puppets to convey my point to childish posters, I have no choice but act childish too so they can get it. Get it? Or should I write in crayons so you can get it too?

I'm South African, a deflated ass is as rare as a tooth on a chicken cheesy Mine is moderate in size btw, so cute, men always bite it. Kikiki. You just keep wearing your ass pads, k wink
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Name one poster I insulted without them insulting me 1st. I can have adult conversations with people who act like adults & since I don't have hand puppets to convey my point to childish posters, I have no choice but act childish too so they can get it. Get it? Or should I write in crayons so you can get it too?

I'm South African, a deflated ass is as rare as a tooth on a chicken cheesy You just keep wearing your ass pads, k wink

If you were a woman you would have risen above the pettiness but you are not and you behaved like the ghetto child that you are, hurling profanity all over the thread.
Reread your posts and see the nasty childish person you are. Being SA doesn't immune you from having your flat behind.
I am done posting to you because you are a childish bore with no comprehension skills.
Later:
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

If you were a woman you would have risen above the pettiness but you are not and you behaved like the child that you are.
Reread your posts and see the nasty childish person that you are. Being SA doesn't immune you from having your flat behind.
I am done posting to you because you are a childish bore with no comprehension skills.
Later:
PEACE

Don't care! The irony of you pointing out that someone lacks comprehension skills is laughable. Did you eat one of your happy brownies before you typed that? LMFAO. Thanks for the laughs, you silly nilly. Done with your stùpidity too. Bye.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
khia and punkyoh please ladies let's call it a quit.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

khia and punkoh please ladies let's call it a quit.

I'm done. I've got adult things to do anyway, it's Saturday & chores are waiting.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by khia: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
khia and punkyoh please ladies let's call it a quit.

I'm done and have moved on to better things.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm done. I've got adult things to do anyway, it's Saturday & chores are waiting.

thank you ma......have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

I'm done and have moved on to better things.

thank you ma.......have a lovely weekend.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

thank you ma......have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you, sir smiley Enjoy yours too.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by todayguest(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
patomalabosan:
It depends on how d guy does it. I av friends, one is a medical Dr. He can never operate on his patience if he's not high on weeds nd he does his job very professionally. I equally have a lawyer who smokes weed. They are both married. U can hardly tell they smoke weed. They dont smoke outdoor, or wt gangs. If u respect urself in anything u do, people will respect u abt it. I smoked weed for over 2yrs nd i was living wt my mum bt she can swear wt her life dat her son is innocent. Bt i quited smoking weed d day i got the news of my admisn into uniben to study law. So all i'm saying is, it depends on how d smoker smokes.
like my mum would say"any food eaten in secret is not a good food"
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Exjoker(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

I enjoy the chocolate brownies. smiley
It puts you in a mellow mood and relieves stress.
Marijuana helps take away pain in cancer patients and it gives them back an appetite that cancer takes away.
Marijuana helps people suffering with glacoma
Marijuana helps people suffering with anorexia
Marijuana is a pain reliever and helps people suffering with chronic pain
Now I see why you have been so defensive of Marijuana.
How is the medical (medicated) Marijuana you're talking about different from the real marijuana I know? Is it smoken or eaten, and I thought smoke is harmful to the human system? Until recently (were some states are lifting bans on marijuana esp. the medical marijuana) Marijuana is ban in the United states
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Exjoker:
Now I see why you have been so defensive of Marijuana.
How is the medical (medicated) Marijuana you're talking about different from the real marijuana I know? Is it smoken or eaten, and I thought smoke is harmful to the human system? Until recently (were some states are lifting bans on marijuana esp. the medical marijuana) Marijuana is ban in the United states

source ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.