Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (15822 Views)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
wiringdpt:
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
says ALBERT EINSTEIN??
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vivly:
I see nothing wrong in it though. As long as you're not addicted to it and take a joint once in a while.
But a guy that smokes cigarettes, Hell to da No.
why hell no to guys that smoke cigarettes and yes ti marijuana?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beamborla:

Very very repelling... the smell alway nauseate me and I have a very sensitive nose
i don't see anything bad in the smell,though I don't drink but I like smell of beers and creams cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:
In my mind I associate it with low lives, so no, I can't. When it comes to smoking, only cigarette smokers for me.
ciggerette smokers are worse.not everyone that takes marijuana end up in motor parks.we have proffesionals that take weeds
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
ciggerette smokers are worse.not everyone that takes marijuana end up in motor parks.we have proffesionals that take weeds

How is cigarette worse than marijuana?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

How is cigarette worse than marijuana?
those that takes ciggerette takes it any how,any where..u see them with Fire lighter.but you will hardly know if someone takes weed.dont be suprise if you find out that ur closest friend weed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
those that takes ciggerette takes it any how,any where..u see them with Fire lighter.but you will hardly know if someone takes weed.dont be suprise if you find out that ur closest friend weed

If weed was legal, you guys would be smoking it anywhere too, so you really don't have much of an argument, do you?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

If weed was legal, you guys would be smoking it anywhere too, so you really don't have much of an argument, do you?
I don't smoke weed,ciggerette nor drink.am just telling you truth..weed is not legal but motor park tout smoke it on broad daylight
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't smoke weed,ciggerette nor drink.am just telling you truth..weed is not legal but motor park tout smoke it on broad daylight

Oh sorry, my bad. Thought you were the username that admitted to smoking weed.

About people smoking it in broad daylight, I guess it depends on where you live. Shrugs.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh sorry, my bad. Thought you were the username that admitted to smoking weed.

About people smoking it in broad daylight, I guess it depends on where you live. Shrugs.
i live in Aj city
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i don't see anything bad in the smell,though I don't drink but I like smell of beers and creams cheesy
You are a step away from drinking
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beamborla:

You are a step away from drinking
i can never drink in my life,If I want to I would have been drinking like 5yrs ago
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
onomeglo:
Hell noooooo!not in dis life nd d one to come,shalom
angry
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Enegod:
angry
the statement touched you?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:
In my mind I associate it with low lives, so no, I can't. When it comes to smoking, only cigarette smokers for me.
are you an aquariaus?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gofwane:
are you an aquariaus?

Yes.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes.
what date precisely, if i may ask?

I'm january 26th
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gofwane:
what date precisely, if i may ask?

I'm january 26th

Really? 25th. Almost twins smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

Really? 25th. Almost twins smiley
hahaha. So hw does it feel being an aquarian?

Its not easy for me o, cos people don't seem to understand me.

They don't just understand why i like to stay alone in my room or why i don't cope with over possessive people ( i feel choked up)!
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gofwane:
hahaha. So hw does it feel being an aquarian?

Its not easy for me o, cos people don't seem to understand me.

They don't just understand why i like to stay alone in my room or why i don't cope with over possessive people ( i feel choked up)!

OMG, I'm the same way too! I'd rather be by myself than have to deal with people & their crap. I actually prefer my own company to that of other people. Plus I think I can entertain myself better. I never get bored when alone but other people bore me. I can go months without being in contact with people if there's nothing important to say & I prefer that they contact me for a reason too, not just to say, "Hi. How's the weather?". I seriously can't do mindless chitchat about nothing. I can take people or leave them. Never ever felt like I needed anyone. Loner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

OMG, I'm the same way too! I'd rather be by myself than have to deal with people & their crap. I actually prefer my own company to that of other people. Plus I think I can entertain myself better. I never get bored when alone but other people bore me. I can go months without being in contact with people if there's nothing important to say & I prefer that they contact me for a reason too, not just to say, "Hi. How's the weather?". I seriously can't do mindless chitchat about nothing. I can take people or leave them. Never ever felt like I needed anyone. Loner.
damn!! A female version of me!

You are the second female aquarius i now know of.
#RareSpecie
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gofwane:
damn!! A female version of me!

You are the second female aquarius i now know of.
#RareSpecie

Haha. Yeah, Aquarius is actually the rarest sign. Because we're special grin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

Cigg is worse than weed
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pdizzle:

Cigg is worse than weed
elaborate with fact(s).
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
elaborate with fact(s).

Everything about cigg is worse than weed. Talk about addiction, odour and damage to the body system. Trust me I've been there. Google nicotine get your facts then Google THC.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pdizzle:

Everything about cigg is worse than weed. Talk about addiction, odour and damage to the body system. Trust me I've been there. Google nicotine get your facts then Google THC.
THC-marijuana...........NICOTINE-CIGARETTE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by free2ryhme: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
Ladies in the house the question is for you, we know when a woman love she loves with all her heart.

but can smoking be tolerated why our naija wonderful women?

Let hear your view.

Happy sunday!!

ladies can manage anything dis day ooo

Husband scarce for market ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:
I see nothing wrong in it though. As long as you're not addicted to it and take a joint once in a while.
But a guy that smokes cigarettes, Hell to da No.

U are smart.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:

True
Walk tru places lik oshodi park, mushin, ebutte metta and u cnt help but feel d aroma in d air..even d Popo light it for dis guys..

I b lik wtf wen I first saw dt shit

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:

True
Walk tru places lik oshodi park, mushin, ebutte metta and u cnt help but feel d aroma in d air..even d Popo light it for dis guys..

I b lik wtf wen I first saw dt shit
lol and I sabi d smell wella
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by oginga: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2015
@ Op, there are many ways to eat vegetable, weed/cannabis indica.

They include the following methods.......

*By cooking it/adding the stuff to soup or beans
*By boiling and drinking it just like normal tea
*By mixing it with hot drink and alligator pepper, and finally (the common method known to everyone)
*By wrapping up and smoking it just like cigarettes. Maybe i should say roasting it with tissue paper or rizla grin

In conclusion, even if a lady hates' the igbolabi's, the dry grass eaters, the masters of roasted vegetable, she may still end up dating someone who partake in the act through another acceptable method. However, most women will definitely give it a go if cash keeps following in from the guy.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Pdizzle:

Cigg is worse than weed

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.