Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (15858 Views)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2015
oginga:
@ Op, there are many ways to eat vegetable, weed/cannabis indica.

They include the following methods.......

*By cooking it/adding the stuff to soup or beans
*By boiling and drinking it just like normal tea
*By mixing it with hot drink and alligator pepper, and finally (the common method known to everyone)
*By wrapping up and smoking it just like cigarettes. Maybe i should say roasting it with tissue paper or rizla grin

In conclusion, even if a lady hates' the igbolabi's, the dry grass eaters, the masters of roasted vegetable, she may still end up dating someone who partake in the act through another acceptable method. However, most women will definitely give it a go if cash keeps following in from the guy.

The other methods doesn't affect the man next to you but the smoking those.

I don't do weed, I prefer other methods than smoking. You funny man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
THC-marijuana...........NICOTINE-CIGARETTE

Yeah bro, get the facts
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

How?

Get your facts, Google is your friend. Nicotine is worse than THC
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Pdizzle:

Get your facts, Google is your friend. Nicotine is worse than THC

Oh yeah? NO. YOU give me the "facts". BTW, it is also a known fact that weed fries brain cells, it makes you rètarded cheesy

Oh & I know who my friends are & none of them is Google undecided grin See, not smoking weed helps in the memory department, yo wink
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by justmag(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:
I see nothing wrong in it though. As long as you're not addicted to it and take a joint once in a while.
But a guy that smokes cigarettes, Hell to da No.

so if he is a 99 percent man of everything you ever want in a man but that 1 percent is smoking! Are you gonna leave his ass though? angry
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by justmag(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:
I can't... except his life depends on it like Doctor's prescription with sound and solid proof.

I find the alcohol repelling not to talk of weed.

You must be boring. angry...NO KUSH OR WEED? once in a while?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

You must be boring. angry...NO KUSH OR WEED? once in a while?

I don't mind wine but no beer or gin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh yeah? NO. YOU give me the "facts". BTW, it is also a known fact that weed fries brain cells, it makes you rètarded cheesy

Oh & I know who my friends are & none of them is Google undecided grin See, not smoking weed helps in the memory department, yo wink

Weed doesn't fry the brain cells, just temporary memory loss, THC is used in hospitals in form of medical marijuana for a lot of ailments such as seizures, it is also anti carcinogenic, treats acute pain.
Cigg is dangerous, the odour is worse, cause various forms of cancer, the addiction is crazy, a stick of cigg removes 11 minutes from your life, and its no news cigg smokers are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't mind wine but no bear or gin

these days??......no weed,cigarette,beer or gin.

Gat to be kidding.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by justmag(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't mind wine but no bear or gin

Now that's more like it. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:

this days??......no weed,cigarette,beer or gin.

Gat to be kidding.
Sure there would be someone out there whose life would not be governed by 'these days syndrome'

If you must drink, then work hard enough to drink expensive. If you can't afford wine, you are not rich enough to start drinking.

Cigarette and marijuana and even alcohol does no good to the body.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Pdizzle:

Weed doesn't fry the brain cells, just temporary memory loss, THC is used in hospitals in form of medical marijuana for a lot of ailments such as seizures, it is also anti carcinogenic, treats acute pain.
Cigg is dangerous, the odour is worse, cause various forms of cancer, the addiction is crazy, a stick of cigg removes 11 minutes from your life, and its no news cigg smokers are liable to die young

Is the chicken that you buy at your supermarket the same as the chicken that you raise by yourself at home? The answer is, no. Same thing with medicinal marijuana, it is not as strong as the stuff that's sold in some dark alley somewhere. It's diluted so as to take out all the mind fùcking ingredients from it & leave only the healing components of it. I heard that medicinal marijuana doesn't even make a person high so you can't really compare over-the-counter & some raw, untouched stuff straight from the ground. One is manipulated for the purpose of healing, while the other is just to get you high & give you munchies.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Haha. Yeah, Aquarius is actually the rarest sign. Because we're special grin
i must say i like your sense of humor...

How is SA today?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Gofwane:
i must say i like your sense of humor...

How is SA today?

Modified
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Is the chicken that you buy at your supermarket the same as the chicken that you raise by yourself at home? The answer is, no. Same thing with medicinal marijuana, it is not as strong as the stuff that's sold in some dark alley somewhere. It's diluted so as to take out all the mind fùcking ingredients from it & leave only the healing components of it. I heard that medicinal marijuana doesn't even make a person high so you can't really compare over-the-counter & some raw, untouched stuff straight from the ground. One is manipulated for the purpose of healing, while the other is just to get you high & give you munchies.

Medical marijuana is not manipulated, Google and check the content, maybe you're talk about SK, that is the processed weed with chemicals, raw sativa and indica will do you nada.
PS: Don't marry cigg smoker o, cigg causes erectile dysfunction
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Gofwane(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Of course you would wink It's ok. Confused, bipolar weather as usual.

Btw, I can't believe you think me saying we're special is a joke undecided We ARE special tongue
i meant to say the way you chat and express yourself is interesting. Unlike those ladies that be replying chats with "K" :-/

BTW, i sent you a PM
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Pdizzle:

Medical marijuana is not manipulated, Google and check the content, maybe you're talk about SK, that is the processed weed with chemicals, raw sativa and indica will do you nada.
PS: Don't marry cigg smoker o, cigg causes erectile dysfunction

Dude, whatever you get from the Dr's office will never be on the same level as what you get from nature. It's a no brainer. Medicinal marijuana IS "messed with", because it also comes in different flavours to mask the "jail bait" smell.

I still prefer cigarette smokers over weed smokers, unless he's Bob Marley. Kikikiki. But he's dead, so. .

Are you a weed smoker by any chance? You seem overly zealous about the subject smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Gofwane:
i meant to say the way you chat and express yourself is interesting. Unlike those ladies that be replying chats with "K" :-/

BTW, i sent you a PM

Oh ok, it's because I'm special grin I'm very expressive lol. Got an opinion on every topic under the sun. I just saw your pm but I'm lazy to reply to pms. They have a way of totally murking the "connection". Makes things weird. Hope you don't mind that I won't reply to it smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Gofwane:

BTW, i sent you a PM
grin
Gofwane:

BTW, i sent you a PM
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh ok, it's because I'm special grin I'm very expressive lol. Got an opinion on every topic under the sun. I just saw your pm but I'm lazy to reply to pms. They have a way of totally murking the "connection". Makes things weird. Hope you don't mind that I won't reply to it smiley

Common lady don't ruin the magic!

Reply it

Note: am the imtermediary
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
grin

It's in a brotherly/sisterly kind of way lol. I hope lipsrsealed
Take your mind outta the gutter!
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's in a brotherly/sisterly kind of way lol. I hope lipsrsealed
Take your mind outta the gutter!
yes it is

One step at a time.........

That is how I got my GF.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:

Common lady don't ruin the magic!

Reply it

Note: am the imtermediary

But I'm PDA kind of person. Kikikiki.

I don't do PMs , honestly. It'll be weird, I just know it. He's my brother so I'll rather show him off & talk to him publicly smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
yes it is

One step at a time.........

That is how I got my GF.

You got your girl here? Is she cute?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

You got your girl here? Is she cute?
not here.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
not here.

Oh..
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh..
why the question if she is cute?

Does that mean not every girl here is cute?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
why the question if she is cute?

Does that mean not every girl here is cute?

You want an honest answer? NO.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

You want an honest answer? NO.
sarcasm.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2015
falconey:
sarcasm.

Kikikiki. Naughty.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Pdizzle(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, whatever you get from the Dr's office will never be on the same level as what you get from nature. It's a no brainer. Medicinal marijuana IS "messed with", because it also comes in different flavours to mask the "jail bait" smell.

I still prefer cigarette smokers over weed smokers, unless he's Bob Marley. Kikikiki. But he's dead, so. .

Are you a weed smoker by any chance? You seem overly zealous about the subject smiley

Just disgusted with the misconceptions. Whatever propels your ballistic projectile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Why Are Some Guys Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.