Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (28463 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by DeCritique(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC

What is this one saying? Mr Man, has your drugs finished?

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by izik4real(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
missionmex:
I av never seen a mumu people like benue people.
missionmex:
missionmex:
. I hope u were not sleeping when u type all this shit
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ALAYORMII: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yorubas do say "Ti iya nla bagbe ni subu, kekere ama gun ori ee"

When they see the levity with which the issue of boko haram was handled, that gave them the audacity to commit atrocities at will knowing fully well that the govt will do nothing about it.

At the end they will say they want to settle the quarrel between the victims and the killers.

What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by robinsoncrosoe: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
The truth still remains that............

Northerners mainly northern muslims are the problem of this country

They used the military to rule for 3 decades but they still av the most illiterate and uncivilised people

They introduced terrorism to nigeria

Now hausa fukani herdsmen are killing people

And one stupid fool called buhari has been contesting for president as if power belongs to the north

I pity all u south westerners supportin them.wen they are thru wit dem,you guys are next

8 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by thewarrior72: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well, let the benue people enjoy the dividend of ONE NIGERIA they fought the igbos for.

Karma a damn bit.ch

7 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by godoluwa(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
even when ur wife denied u sexx, na Jonathan handiwork abi? u need psychiatrist. u r an incorriggible psycolomental nincompoop folly.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by positive1: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Flets:
Buhari the Fulani terrorist will simply ask 'why are your people killing my people?'

What has Buhari done to help stem the invasion of people's homelands by his people?

He is always quick to defend bokoharam and Fulani massacres.

No sane Nigerian will even imagine a tribalist and fundamentalist like Buhari as CinC. He is plain evil.
pls let's be reasonable with what ever we say,pls prove 2 us with out any dought dat buhari has links with bokoharam or fulani killer group.show vidoe clips or meaningful evidence pls..if u don't den pls stop dis kind of hate speeches which can cause division in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by suptol(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
So sad cry. God have mercy
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by omebe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmm, am patiently waiting to hear what buhari has to say.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear God where re these people coming out from? We re still battling Boko haram and these savages re adding to our problem cry

What do they want? Why re they killing defenseless people? cry

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by zicoraads: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let the truth be told...the people killing people in Benue are not the average Fulanis. These people are usually heavily armed..armed to the teeth. These people attacked the convoy of the state governor and almost killed him and we still think these people are Fulanis? The people of Benue have been fighting the Fulanis for years... this one is different.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dokyOloye: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
if i condem that act does it stop the act of insurgency in dis nation?
What U r doing is called MORAL SUPPORT.
If U don't condemn them and keep blaming GEJ,then U r giving d insurgents moral support.
Watch out when any of d responsible foreign countries want to commiserate wt Nigeria or any country after a terrorist attack,they blame the insurgents alone And never d govt.

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by hardbody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
In the voice of Ojukwu....Gowon good morning this evening......

Hahahahahahah..... the worst is yet to come, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ALAYORMII: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

can u now see the reason this kantury called nizeria will never move forward

the blood of 6 million innocent biafran civilian massacred by u people is running riot

90 people killed in one attack is not a joke

the thing is there is something wicked about black people; u see people rather than helping to save one from dying they are taking picz to upload in first book

Coming from my own mum; she was alone somewhere when this man collapsed and she did tried to put the man in a position to gasp some oxygen and this happened late in the night and she looked over her shoulder and there was only one okada man available at the time in my village. Could u believe the okada ran away! cheiii cheii Biafra must rise bikonu; the devil is seriously living in the zoo called Nigeria

yes some are busy praying for husband; some even pray for white pope while the fellow people are killed like pack of sardines.

could u see collectively this is a serious damage

yes as long as it aint your brothers; sisters etc is killed i no concern us

eya oh e go better

Gowon is a living fool in denial

we are watching from the sideline

What's with all this ur Biafran bloods or whatever?

Didn't the Biafran Soldiers kill any Nigerian (Civillian or Soldier)?

Let's all move past this animosity we've against one another, we're all humans before being Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

3 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by brownlord: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:
What's d meaning of this nonsense?

What kinda people re we living with?

Abeg let's split dis stupid thing called Nigeria let's every body go him own house.

El-rufai and Sunusi would not say anything here

That's how dey actually started in maidugiri but God Wnt let dem gain any ground in dis region.
Demons

You mean midget Rufai? The fool will tell you boko haram don't wear jean so southerners are boko haram.

How can a Sanusi who orchestrated the killing of an Igbo trader in the 80s not be happy with this development, when he is their patron and the boys are still maintaining the standard ( keeping the killing flag flying ) If you joined an organisation in your school won't you be happy as an ex member to see the new handlers maintaining the standard and breaking new record

How will a Buhari that matched all the way from daura to Oyo state to fight for his team mate suddenly condemn this barbaric and inhuman act?

Dear satan,

I know Lord Lugard is in hell fire, please I want you to double his punishment, help send him to the hottest part of hell and order your agents to flog him with the kind of whip Buhari gave to soldiers to flog my parents and grand parents in 1984.

The bastard should be made to die and die 77 x 7 times for committing the greatest fraud under the face of the earth. The north and South was never met to be.

6 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by hardbody: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
thewarrior72:
Well, let the benue people enjoy the dividend of ONE NIGERIA they fought the igbos for.

Karma a damn bit.ch

Bless u bro. The middle belt under Gowon led the infantry under support by Britain to kill millions of defenceless men women and children under the guise of one Nigeria. Today we Biafrans agree. One Nigeria ....

6 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by millionboi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wetin cos m?
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by positive1: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Flets:
Buhari the Fulani terrorist will simply ask 'why are your people killing my people?'

What has Buhari done to help stem the invasion of people's homelands by his people?

He is always quick to defend bokoharam and Fulani massacres.

No sane Nigerian will even imagine a tribalist and fundamentalist like Buhari as CinC. He is plain evil.
pls let's be reasonable with what ever we say,pls prove 2 us with out any dought dat buhari has links with bokoharam or fulani killer group.show video clips or meaningful evidence pls..if u don't den pls stop dis kind of hate speeches which can cause division in the country.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by oluamid(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria is the only country where the opposition candidate is blamed for the failure of the govt in power to protect its citizens.

If Buhari is the reason this so-called Fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians then he should be arrested and charged to court with the facts presented. The failure of the govt to arrest and prosecute Buhari (since many pro-PDP guys here thinks he's the cause of the mayhem) is an indictment of the govt of the day. That alone is enough to vote out the current govt for another who can guarantee the security of Nigerians.

However, if the govt cannot do anything about our security while many here continue to blame Buhari and he's walking free without any of the security agencies linking him to the violence, then you guys are being blinded by mere politics, tribalism and character assassination.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by raziboi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC

if u don't av anything good to say SHUT UP

one day u will blame him for ur carry over
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Mrbigman1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
brownlord:

You mean midget Rufai? The fool will tell you boko haram don't wear jean so southerners are boko haram.

How can a Sanusi who orchestrated the killing of an Igbo trader in the 80s not be happy with this development, when he is their patron and the boys are still maintaining the standard ( keeping the killing flag flying ) If you joined an organisation in your school won't you be happy as an ex member to see the new handlers maintaining the standard and breaking new record

How will a Buhari that matched all the way from daura to Oyo state to fight for his team mate suddenly condemn this barbaric and inhuman act?

Dear satan,

I know Lord Lugard is in hell fire, please I want you to double his punishment, help send him to the hottest part of hell and order your agents to flog him with the kind of whip Buhari gave to soldiers to flog my parents and grand parents in 1984.

The bastard should be made to die and die 77 x 7 times for committing the greatest fraud under the face of the earth. The north and South was never met to be.

U seem so pained but not as much as I am. Am so so disappointed with the people who have the opportunity to rule and lead.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by grandstar(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Holy Moses

Hausa fulani has placed Nigeria where it doesn't belong. What joy do they deprive by killing people? Is it religion or tribe?

Why can't these useless beast at lease go to school and understand the importance of life and it's values?

Some people are just born to be wicked.

When South East were busy sending their children to school, abacha, shakari, buhari, aburbakar and likes are as well teaching people how to kill if anyone didn't worship muhammad. Now this is the results. Boko Haram, Fulani.

God help us from the hands of these mor.ons?

fulani's attack Hausa's as well. fulani are herders and the hausa's are farmers. Worldwide, there are always cashes between herders and farmers because their animals graze farmers land
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
If benue people retilate now one frail old man will land at benue state government and accuse the governor saying Your people are killing my people.

Benues should stand up and do something.If they attack you fight back.Kill as many of the attackers as you can after all self defense is not a sin.If the your people are killing my people comes to spew trash kill him too.SHIKENA

7 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ORIGENAL(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:
RIP to the departed souls

With GMB - Maximum Security Guaranteed
GOD hv mercy for u by using dis painful story to canpagin for Buhari
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ORIGENAL(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:
RIP to the departed souls

With GMB - Maximum Security Guaranteed
GOD hv mercy for u by using dis painful story to campagin for Buhari
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by millionboi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
positive1:
pls let's be reasonable with what ever we say,pls prove 2 us with out any dought dat buhari has links with bokoharam or fulani killer group.show vidoe clips or meaningful evidence pls..if u don't den pls stop dis kind of hate speeches which can cause division in the country.
get wetin i 4tel u,bt as u be mumu,if i talk u fit stil no undstnd
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by samuel25(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
what a heartless post? May the soul of the dead rest in peace. To be sincere, I've been thinking about how farmer in north west, north east, north central and part of south west will cope if Buhari eventually emerge as President. If you have once have encountered with this monster called Fulani herdsmen, you will know that human life is meaningless to them and they can use Buhari name to booooooaaaaaast. Some of them will even tell you that they keep Buhari cattle and they have his number to support the claim. I even have encounter with one today in my poultry farm. I pity the farmer that vote for Buhari anyway. May God deliver us from blood sucking herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluamid:
Nigeria is the only country where the opposition candidate is blamed for the failure of the govt in power to protect its citizens.

If Buhari is the reason this so-called Fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians then he should be arrested and charged to court with the facts presented. The failure of the govt to arrest and prosecute Buhari (since many pro-PDP guys here thinks he's the cause of the mayhem) is an indictment of the govt of the day. That alone is enough to vote out the current govt for another who can guarantee the security of Nigerians.

However, if the govt cannot do anything about our security while many here continue to blame Buhari and he's walking free without any of the security agencies linking him to the violence, then you guys are being blinded by mere politics, tribalism and character assassination.
If the people protect themseleves your ancient buhari will fly from nowhere to benue and accuse susam of killing his people
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
grandstar:

fulani's attack Hausa's as well. fulani are herders and the hausa's are farmers. Worldwide, there are always cashes between herders and farmers because their animals graze farmers land

Whether hausa or fulani all of them are bloodthisty tribed

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
grandstar:

Whether hausa or fulani all of them are bloodthisty tribes

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dokyOloye: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluamid:

The scale of violence being perpetrated in Nigeria by northern muslims is simply beyond any govt.If a large number of Americans decide to start killing fellow Americans and they have d support an equally large number of d citizens, there is nothing d almighty American army can do abt it.
Northern muslims should just have a change of heart and allow this country to have peace,their wahala is too much.If they are not rioting for a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark Or over Nigeria hosting miss world,they are killing ppl in d name of Boko haram or as "herdsmen.
I knw some ppl will say what about militancy in d Niger delta but all of us know they never deliberately targeted civilians and of cos d number of ppl killed thru out while d militancy lasted is not up to those killed in let's say d attack on Kano police headquarters in 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by brownlord: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluamid:

Buhari is their patron, he speaks for them whenever their host community ask them to leave after destroying their farmland, the Buhari boys go on killing sphere and there is a reprisal attack, they always call on Buhari who comes with his entourage to shout on the governor of the state.

You can't arrest such a man with over 12 million robots spread across 19 states

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.