Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (28468 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Gondonu: 3:11am On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:
RIP to the departed souls

With GMB - Maximum Security Guaranteed
Says who-you? GMB couldn't secure his own Daura when BH invaded then even with his status as a soldier & former HOS.Must it be when he is in before he helps proffer solutions? Then GMB is never an option.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by MzQueen(f): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Mumu people ....God!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by sampeyo: 4:11am On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:

This is GMB home people. Pls mr buhary why not go and talk sense to ur brothers and make them firsth to behave like human beings. I think this should be his first assignment.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 16, 2015
AMEN...!!! is only GOD that will help Us from this devil sucking blood religion..
Johnpaul2k2:
Holy Moses

Hausa fulani has placed Nigeria where it doesn't belong. What joy do they deprive by killing people? Is it religion or tribe?

Why can't these useless beast at lease go to school and understand the importance of life and it's values?

Some people are just born to be wicked.

When South East were busy sending their children to school, abacha, shakari, buhari, aburbakar and likes are as well teaching people how to kill if anyone didn't worship muhammad. Now this is the results. Boko Haram, Fulani.

God help us from the hands of these mor.ons?

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Dav24(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing good comes from a fulani man. I hates those idiots!

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by LagosBoi2(m): 5:36am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote

author=voltron post=31657626]

ha ahah aha aha ha nothing will stop that curse from reaching its full
course - you think being online and anonymous will save you from the
consequences of being stupid. this very moment. .you have unwittingly
activated karmaic forces that will ensure your loved ones face the same
gruesome end you use to mock the unfortunate. prepare your nairaland
testimony early .[/quote]

Ogbeni me be oni IFA, swear no fit catch me...na anything anybody wish
me go return to am 100 folds...ur life don catch parol be that...go and see ur pastor
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by pappy2000: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Do you know that this idiots are already in Lagos, I have a site in ikorodu and if u see the way they come to my land and mess up the whole place, I just want to fence the place as I am talk to you, its so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2015
lastpage:

These Igbos will say ANYTHING just to ensure that their "Ebelete" Jonathan gets re-elected! grin grin grin

They are as desperate as their clueless Master, Jonathan, who goes about bribing everybody in the S/West with Dollars and postrating for people he is even older than! grin grin grin
A while back when he thought he would rig the election, that Eediotic, shoeless, otuoke mosquito was insulting Yoruba elders, calling then all sort of names! angry angry

Why is the clown not relying on his kinsmen's vote alone? I think Igbo people said they are more than the whole Nigeria? grin grin

Now that Jega is going to use Card reader, the "evil rigging plan" of these "flat heads' don collapse! tongue tongue tongue

Sai Buhari until Jonathan and Igbos learn to respect their seniors! tongue tongue
Buhari will have at least 90% Votes from the whole of South West..... lets see where that leave Jonathan

Lastpage!
It would appear your classification as brain dead might have been an understatement...Jonathan is not even igbo...Perhaps Jonathan's Government would have been effective if your presidential aspirant and his association of sweepers didn't ensure his government was "ungovernable"..Nigeria needs change but not APC's nor PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2015
APC sent their fra du nunu children to kill people in Benue because they know that most of them are pro Jonathan. The thing some people do for power. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by missionmex(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2015
zicoraads:
It is true what they say about looks after all...it can be deceptive. You look like someone whose brain should at least be partially functional. But alas...the opposite is the case.
what I post is not in the light of what u r thinking. Why will a people allow visitors dictate how they live their life in their own state.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by missionmex(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2015
izik4real:
[b][/b]. I hope u were not sleeping when u type all this shit
no dear, its benue people that are sleeping and if they don't wake up soon enough they will ever live to regrate it.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by missionmex(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2015
shammah1:
Are you mad? You're the Mumu person
no sir cause no one is killing my people like ant.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulani pple again what's even their problem sef? Abeg my Benue brothers make una return wetin una collect from them make all this killing for stop now. Rip to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by thegoodone2(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
Dont forget that Buhari is Fulani and he will protect his people. Let allow GEJ for second term.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by thexzy(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2015
This MEN again bah......I will never forget the mayhem done in Gbajimba (Guma LGA) last year by this group of uneducated but brutal Zombies while I was serving. It was very pathetic....May God continue to save Nigeria 4rm this such unwanted incidence Called Crises
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by otokx(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
They have been killing this Benue people for a long time now; Benue people should wake up from their slumber, shame on David Mark and the governor.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2015
I am yoruba .I was opportuned to live among the Fulani during my service many years ago .A fulani's entire property are his cows worth millions of Naira . Means they have millions of Naira walking in front of them ,will you have such amount of property vulnerable and at the mercy of evil ones and still be looking for trouble .This people rustle(steal) there cows and with no police protection or any security protection so they fight back and it's always brutal and violent .For those believing it's religious Fulani's are not really religious they drink ,smoke cigarettes, even Indian Hemp ,they still practice sharoh a rite of whipping when getting married and they have Charms in abundance .At omuo ekiti I saw some fulani's at a LovePeddler house .
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
May evil befall your house and ur generation for that lie
annazubi:
APC sent their fra du nunu children to kill people in Benue because they know that most of them are pro Jonathan. The thing some people do for power. Tufiakwa.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by loomer: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Akbee:

yeah!banning the nomadic cattle rearing system wl go a long way at keeping it checked.
Government shud also make basic education compulsory in the northern region..Illiteracy sucks.those guys kill for fun cos they aint tot the value of human life

Them ready go sch?
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Ikwokrikwo: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2015
balotelli:
I am yoruba .I was opportuned to live among the Fulani during my service many years ago .A fulani's entire property are his cows worth millions of Naira . Means they have millions of Naira walking in front of them ,will you have such amount of property vulnerable and at the mercy of evil ones and still be looking for trouble .This people rustle(steal) there cows and with no police protection or any security protection so they fight back and it's always brutal and violent .For those believing it's religious Fulani's are not really religious they drink ,smoke cigarettes, even Indian Hemp ,they still practice sharoh a rite of whipping when getting married and they have Charms in abundance .At omuo ekiti I saw some fulani's at a LovePeddler house .
This is why some people call Yorubas Fulani slave.
Are you unaware of the fact that they take their cows to people's farms to eat?
They will soon wipe out your family, keep supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by bamidex28282: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=macpetrus post=31645902]MAKURDI – It was a bloody Sunday in Benue state, after suspected Fulani insurgents alleged slaughtered over 90 persons including women and children at Egba village, in Agatu local government area of the state.
Vanguard gathered from a local in the community that the number may well exceed the currently figure since many were still missing and unaccounted for.
“The search for victims and survivors is still ongoing, but there is no doubt that the figure may rise because the entire village is like a killing field with blood stench everywhere and many still missing.” He said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/over-90-killed-many-injured-as-suspected-fulani-insurgents-sack-benue-village/?utm_source=
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by GenIgrigi: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mind that Igbo fool called "BreadandButter", he is trying to stoke enmity between Christians and Muslims by pretending to be what he is not and create hatred against Buhari.
Just read his previous post and you will confirm what tricks he is up to.

Ignore him, fools like him liley end-up stopping a stray bullet!

Lastpage!

**grins** Look at this tree-smart monkey. It seems all your problems have an Igbo origin. You can't even speak good english. Ok prove to us that "history is always on the right side". Una go dey quote english wey una no understand. Taa gbafuo!. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by jimmynauty: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulani never forgives according to el rufia, buhari is fulani therefore buhari has not forgiven ibb, obasanjo etc the "debt"
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by stayreal: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2015
This is the "One Nigeria" that everybody wanted to stay in. When Biafra wanted to leave you fought keep them in this hellhole called Nigeria. "One Nigeria" "One Madness" "One Hellhole"

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by 400billionman: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:

General Muhammad Buhari is a Fulani. So tell us what he has done now to curtail the excessive bloodthirstiness of his brothers...

3 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by attoskoly: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist

let gmb call his brothers to order. These people are working against him while he keeps quiet still expecting any votes from the people they are killing. If he is that charismatic, he should tell his brothers to stop.
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by LagosBoi2(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote
author=400billionman post=31662022]

General Muhammad Buhari is a Fulani. So tell us what he has done
now
to curtail the excessive bloodthirstiness of his
brothers...[/quote]

Olodo how will he control the armed forces? Is the the commander in chief? why these TAN people dey clueless like this
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by bbjummy: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Again!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by attoskoly: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2015
missionmex:
I av never seen a mumu people like benue people.

you are still a child. No point trying to enlighten you. Pray to God let it not happen in your area, if not your name will be 'sorry'.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by LagosBoi2(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote
author=400billionman post=31662022]

General Muhammad Buhari is a Fulani. So tell us what he has done
now
to curtail the excessive bloodthirstiness of his
brothers...[/quote]

So you have appointed him as your commander in cheif? because i don't know of any armed forces he can control to provide security if not elected
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

You shall be beheaded soon insha Allah angry God bless the holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We will defeat all you infidels

you're the worst disease that has ever plagued humanity. Go home and decapitate ur sick parents who fed u with *akpu water* first.

Na ur type the kill innocent and defenceless people.

Ohh! I forgot, u're under strict intstructions by ur epileptic and pedophilic prophet to kill all infedels right!?

Thunder fire u and re-fire u there!!!

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by 400billionman: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2015
POPdecorator:
if i condem that act does it stop the act of insurgency in dis nation?

And you are educated ?

Do you think you can only contribute to ending the killings by carrying guns ? What's the difference between you and buhari ? That could also be the silent question the old man is asking himself after seeing the news.

Haha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.