Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (28467 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by 2kris(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wat is all these nonsense.....it as if these demons have declared jihad of idoma peps oohh....and the love of my life is an idoma girl
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ORIGENAL(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
So in Ur warped sense,d Fulani herdsmen are doing the right thing,and GEJ is responsible for their actions?
I have not seen even a word of condemnation from U for the perpetrators of this heinous act.
SMH
My brother don't mind those useless set of Buhari suporters

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
positive1:
pls let's be reasonable with what ever we say,pls prove 2 us with out any dought dat buhari has links with bokoharam or fulani killer group.show vidoe clips or meaningful evidence pls..if u don't den pls stop dis kind of hate speeches which can cause division in the country.

The your people are killing my people statement is enough proof to show that buhari supports his bloodthirsty Fulani brothers rampage

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by lastpage: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
elopee3000:
Benue people wake from ur sleep and protect ur state before u people loose all ur land to rampaging fulani people ,how can they value their cows more than human beigns ?for those yorubas suporting buhari u people should remember ilorin ka chineke mezie okwu angry

YOU IGBOS are the worst thing that ever happened to this country........ and l wil explain WHY! So dont take this as an abuse.

I have read every comment ....till my post and most of it are from IGBOS who see this as an opportunity to attack Buhari or to shout "Biafra", even when they are campaigning for Jonathan to rule a "United" Nigeria! Talk of hypocrisy!

Lets look at what happened and x-ray it properly:

*Nomadic Fulanis rear cattle for a living. Their Cattle is their wealth. And they rear and graze them on open land.
*The Benue people are mostly farmers, they farm their land and their produce are their wealth.

Now, the Fulani wants to feed his cattle and he grazes it on the farm of a Benue farmer, eating and destroying the "benue Farmer's wealth"... in order to grow their own wealth (Cattle)

The Benue Farmer, seeing his farm (wealth) destroyed, has every right to target and destroy the Cattle that grazed on his farmland.
So, he kills the Cattle that trespass on his land!

The Fulani nomad, sees his Cattle (wealth) killed and he seeks revenge.

Now, both of these two has a right to defend their source of living:
*The Benue man to his Farm Produce
*The Fukani to his Cattle

Question is: This has been going on for many years now, with hundred or thousands of lives lost!

WHAT HAS THIS GOVERNMENT OF JONATHAN DONE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM .... or does he need another four years to set-up a"COMMITTEE" to investigate and proffer a solution?

The solution is that Fulani Nomads MUST STOP GRAZING ON PEOPLE"S FARMLAND!
I have seen it with my naked eyes and l know the damage those cows cause!

On the other hand, the Govt must provide Pastures for the Cattles to graze ...until the culture of grazing is completely impractical... and would therefore "die-out" naturally. There are abundance of virgin lands in such areas to do this

First step is to designate a "large parcel of land" for Cattle grazing and then ban any form of grazing ....outside those areas.
A serious Govt will pass this into law and any cattle found "grazing" outside such designated areas should be immediately seized and destroyed by Armed Law enforcement (Police and military because these cattle grazers are also armed).

That way, the Cattle and farmer are both protected!

But when you have a "clueless President" who cannot even reason out "simple issues"..... and yet surrounds himself with his criminals-whores and cronies, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

Instead of you fools trying to ascribe the problem to Buhari, (like saying all Igbos are armed robbers simply because one or two Igbos were caught in armed robbery? How silly is that?) who is not even a Commander-in-Thief or President of the country, you can all put your indomie brains together and proffer a solution to your Creek Mosquito of a President.

That way, you will be helping him!
A "sitting President" has a "constitutional duty" to provide security for and to all his citizens.
Blaming others for your problem, does not solve or make the problem go away
. undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by thewarrior72: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
hardbody:

Bless u bro. The middle belt under Gowon led the infantry under support by Britain to kill millions of defenceless men women and children under the guise of one Nigeria. Today we Biafrans agree. One Nigeria ....
Of course, one Nigeria in peace & in pieces
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
When they decided to shake hands with the hausa fulani against igbos... Little had they known.... Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
This fulani attacks on the middle belt makes me love One Nigeria more and more grin Heartless for me to say but it is the truth

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Holy Moses

Hausa fulani has placed Nigeria where it doesn't belong. What joy do they deprive by killing people? Is it religion or tribe?

Why can't these useless beast at lease go to school and understand the importance of life and it's values?

Some people are just born to be wicked.

When South East were busy sending their children to school, abacha, shakari, buhari, aburbakar and likes are as well teaching people how to kill if anyone didn't worship muhammad. Now this is the results. Boko Haram, Fulani.

God help us from the hands of these mor.ons?

You shall be beheaded soon insha Allah angry God bless the holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We will defeat all you infidels

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by JayJustus(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:
RIP to the departed souls

With GMB - Maximum Security Guaranteed

aboki killing people and you still shouting GMB... my nigga you're a certified buttwipe

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dokyOloye: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
lastpage:

YOU IGBOS are the worst thing that ever happened to this country........ and l wil explain WHY! So dont take this as an abuse.

I have read every comment till my post an most of it are from IGBOS who see this as an opportunity to attack Buhari or to shout "Biafra", even when they are campaigning for Jonathan to rule a "United" Nigeria! Talk of hypocrisy!

Lets look at what happened and x-ray it properly:

*Nomadic Fulanis rear cattle for a living. Their Cattle is their wealth. And they rear and graze them on open land.
*The Benue people are mostly farmers, they farm their land and their produce are their walth.

Now, the Fulani wants to feed his cattle and he grazes it on the farm of a Benue farmer, eating and destroying the "benue Farmer's wealth"... in order to grow their own wealth (Cattle)

The Benue Farmer, seeing his farm (wealth) destroyed, has every right to target and destroy the Cattle that grazed on his farmland.
So, he kills the Cattle that trespass on his land!

The Fulani nomad, sees his Cattle (wealth) killed and he seeks revenge.

Now, both of this two has a right to defend their source of living:
*The Benue man to his Farm Produce
*The Fukani to his Cattle

Question is: This has been going on for many years now, with hundred or thousands of life lost! WHAT HAS THIS GOVERNMENT OF JONATHAN DONE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM .... or does he need another four years to set-up "COMMITTEE" to investigate and profer a solution?

The solution is that Fulani Nomads MUST STOP GRAZING ON PEOPLE"S FARMLAND!
I have seen it with my naked eyes and l know the damage those cows cause!

On the other hand, the Govt must provide Pastures for the Cattles to graze ...until the culture of grazing is completely impractical... and would therefore "die-out" naturally. There are abundance of virgin lands in such areas to do this

First step is to designate a "large parcel of land" for Cattle grazing and then ban any form of grazing ....outside those areas.
A serious Govt will pass this into law and any cattle found "grazing" outside such designated areas should be immediately seized and destroyed by Armed Law enforcement (Police and military because these cattle grazers are also armed).

That way, the Cattle and farmer are both protected!

But when you have a "clueless President" who cannot even reason out "simple issues"..... and yet surrounds himself with his criminals-whores and cronies, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

Instead of you fools trying to ascribe the problem to Buhari, (like saying all Igbos are armed robbers simply because one or two Igbos were caught in armed robbery? How silly is that?) who is not even a Commander-in-Thief or President of the country, you can all put your indomie brains together and proffer a solution to your Creek Mosquito of a President.

That way, you will be helping him!
A "sitting President" has a "constitutional duty" to provide security for and to all his citizens.
Blaming others for your problem, does not solve or make the problem go away
. undecided

Lastpage!
U ended up committing a worse crime than d Igbos U claim are troublemakers.Thunder fire U for calling my president clueless.
So in Ur own mind d fulani have a right to defend their source of living on another man's farm?
America and Australia are among d world largest producers of beef,have U ever heard of cows grazing on ppl's farmland in those countries or have U ever heard of herdsmen leading their cattle into roads and residential areas like the Fulani of Nigeria do?
The North has d largest landmass in d whole country and are d largest producers of food,why can't they create grazing reserves for themselves?

9 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Using misfortune to sell a political agenda. May your family be next

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by pawesome(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
toh.....den Buhari no b Fulani or wetin self....baboon!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by oluamid(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
brownlord:

Buhari is their patron, he speaks for them whenever their host community ask them to leave after destroying their farmland, the Buhari boys go on killing sphere and there is a reprisal attack, they always call on Buhari who comes with his entourage to shout on the governor of the state.

You can't arrest such a man with over 12 million robots spread across 19 states

dokyOloye:
The scale of violence being perpetrated in Nigeria by northern muslims is simply beyond any govt.If a large number of Americans decide to start killing fellow Americans and they have d support an equally large number of d citizens, there is nothing d almighty American army can do abt it.
Northern muslims should just have a change of heart and allow this country to have peace,their wahala is too much.If they are not rioting for a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark Or over Nigeria hosting miss world,they are killing ppl in d name of Boko haram or as "herdsmen.
I knw some ppl will say what about militancy in d Niger delta but all of us know they never deliberately targeted civilians and of cos d number of ppl killed thru out while d militancy lasted is not up to those killed in let's say d attack on Kano police headquarters in 2013.

ozoigbondu:

If the people protect themseleves your ancient buhari will fly from nowhere to benue and accuse susam of killing his people

It's simple. If you think Buhari is the reason then present your facts to any of the numerous security agencies we have. Forget about the repercussions, as you will only be doing a great service to your country and posterity will judge you right.

However, if your accusations are unsubstantiated and only brought about because Buhari is a Muslim or Fulani then it's a pity. A man can't be held responsible for the sins of other members of his tribe. It's just like blaming all the Igbos for the actions of a kidnapper from the South-east or the entire Yoruba for the action of the armed robbers that robbed and killed in Lagos during the week.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by pawesome(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
breadandbutter:

You shall be beheaded soon insha Allah angry God bless the holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We will defeat all you infidels
ka ji wani wawa kuma.....dude,jst go n continue brushin dt fore head on d ground cz u need much sense in dose large head f urs....ediot....

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by AreaFada2: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Had it been its when APC have not started packaging Buhari he would have gone to defend his fulani brothers the way he did when fulani and Yoruba fought in Oyo State under Lam Adesina.

You can be sure GMB is hurting seriously now that Tinubu brigade are holding him hostage peppering him up for their selfish gains.

That he cannot go round asking innocent Agatu people "why are your people killing my people?".

When the whole world knows the terror "Otutu-Man Dan-Fool-Do" and his descendants have been wreaking all over West Africa since 1800s. cheesy
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulani have started again o. thank God I don leave Benue State and will never ever step my foot there again in this life or the next to come.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by pawesome(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
2kris:
Wat is all these nonsense.....it as if these demons have declared jihad of idoma peps oohh....and the love of my life is an idoma girl
dia re Agatu Muslims....de re nt pure idoma's
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by FazzyKachi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=POPdecorator post=31646376]90 what?

you kinda sound pained man! y u saying nonsense? wat concerns Jonathan and Fulani's? are dy not GMB pipu? think before u type biko
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ozoigbondu: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluamid:

It's simple. If you think Buhari is the reason then present your facts to any of the numerous security agencies we have. Forget about the repercussions, as you will only be doing a great service to your country and posterity will judge you right.

However, if your accusations are unsubstantiated and only brought about because Buhari is a Muslim or Fulani then it's a pity. A man can't be held responsible for the sins of other members of his tribe. It's just like blaming all the Igbos for the actions of a kidnapper from the South-east or the entire Yoruba for the action of the armed robbers that robbed and killed in Lagos during the week.

Your pa buhari is in support of the marauding fulani bloodthisty herdsmen who he is their patron.Mr your people are attacking my people
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by lastpage: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
The truth still remains that............

Northerners mainly northern muslims are the problem of this country

They used the military to rule for 3 decades but they still av the most illiterate and uncivilised people

They introduced terrorism to nigeria

Now hausa fukani herdsmen are killing people

And one stupid fool called buhari has been contesting for president as if power belongs to the north

I pity all u south westerners supportin them.wen they are thru wit dem,you guys are next

While every other thing sounds plausible, when you mix that nonsense in bold, with your post, you expose the reason why you are posting the rubbish and what is really inside your mind:
You hate Buhari simply because he is an Hausa and muslim! That shows how ignorant most of you Easterners are, you are yet to "MENTALLY EVOLVE" .............and it shows in everything you do and say.

You cant expect South Westerners to follow your "ignorant and sheeple" ways of thinking.
Ojukwu tried such "tactics" when he tried to force S/West to secede and support his self-declared war ....... and it failed, just as it will fail again, come March 28! wink

The pity should really be on you Easterners because the only thing you learnt from "history" is NOTHING!
In some years time, if not earlier, you'all will reap the reward of all the ethnic bigotry, tribalism and sheer hate-speeches you are making right now ...and you will pay dearly for it.

History is ALWAYS on the right side.

Lastpage!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ebukavictor: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC

sure we see d plan very clear...because u ppl want us to vote for buhari dts why his brothers keeps destroying nigeria.
try harder nomad.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by pawesome(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
I remembered dt which happened in Plateau State...old men n women n children all killed by dis Fulani men..n nw,una wnt mak i vote Fulani man to bcome president...make una no worri,a learner n a thief is beta dn a terrorist
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know y dis Benue people keep waiting until dis Fulani herds wipe dem off d face of d world. go and source for arms and ammunition and defend urselves and villages. everyone has rite to life. nonsense fulanis

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by lastpage: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
pawesome:

ka ji wani wawa kuma.....dude,jst go n continue brushin dt fore head on d ground cz u need much sense in dose large head f urs....ediot....

Dont mind that Igbo fool called "BreadandButter", he is trying to stoke enmity between Christians and Muslims by pretending to be what he is not and create hatred against Buhari.
Just read his previous post and you will confirm what tricks he is up to.

Ignore him, fools like him liley end-up stopping a stray bullet!

Lastpage!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by FazzyKachi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
breadandbutter:

Smh...Violence sha! go ad kee ur Muslim brodas
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by simplexvi: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
i guess someone is behind all this.... God will expose him within a short time. they only want to frustrate our president.... but it'll never work
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Eluwilussit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Didn't you read "fulani" in the post? Isn't it enough reason for nigerians not to vote for their brother, Buhari? When a bunch of these idiiots were killed in the SW, Buhari lead a high calibre delegation to the SW. They demanded for answers.

Has Buhari at any point condemned the attrocities committed by these animals? He declined to represent even the Boko Haram at negotiation, when the sect chose him as their only negotiator. How has Buhari helped lately in the fight against violence?

Jonathan, the "clueless" VP, went into the creeks for days without security to negotiate with the Niger Delta militants during Yar 'Adua's govt. He risked his life for you and I. For Nigeria, he was ready to lay down his life.

Buhari is only interested in being the president. He's willing to see nigeria burn as long as that will help his cause. If at 72, Buhari genuinely believes that he alone can rule nigeria, then he must have taken the rest of us as fools.

For those who think that this old man is the answer to our problems, they must be as bereft of ideas as Buhari himself. A despot can't suddenly become a democrat at 72. His time was yesterday. Today, is our time.

Buhari ruled me when he was a youth. Now as an old man, he wants to rule me again. Them swear for my generation? When will Obi become a man? Abi our clock stop?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by LagosBoi2(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
voltron:

Using misfortune to sell a political agenda. May your family be next

your entire household is next in the name of all the gods of our land
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by ruffDiamond: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chai i'm jst speechless o and to think i have friends from there !and to think a bas.tard sell-out and coward like david mark is from there makes my feeling more bad! Same old news again and again another potential 'ilorin' in the horizon! Benue pple this is too much una no get youth ?abeg na one time real man dey die once rise up and defend yr land and pple !cos we no get goverment o chai !

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by lastpage: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
U ended up committing a worse crime than d Igbos U claim are troublemakers.Thunder fire U for calling my president clueless.[/b]
[b]So in Ur own mind d fulani have a right to defend their source of living on another man's farm?

America and Australia are among d world largest producers of beef,have U ever heard of cows grazing on ppl's farmland in those countries or have U ever heard of herdsmen leading their cattle into roads and residential areas like the Fulani of Nigeria do?
The North has d largest landmass in d whole country and are d largest producers of food,why can't they create grazing reserves for themselves?

I dont know which one is more Eediotic and clueless between you and your moronic-President! grin

It is a good procedure to "engage your brain, if you have one, before putting you silly mouth into gear"!

The common thing about majority of you these Igbo gays who stoke ethnic hatred just because you want that CLUELESS CREEK MOSQUITO called Jonathan to waste another 4yrs of Nigeria's destiny, is that you get over-emotional and loose control of your thinking faculty! grin grin

I already said "Even the Army should be used to enforce a "No grazing" order outside designated areas..... yet you can read or see it! shocked shocked shocked
Are you people's idiocy by any chance hereditary?

Calm down, whether you like it or not, Jonathan is just wasting his stolen Dollars bribing every "show-face" in the South West!
Yorubas know a clueless, inept thief, when they see one...... and his name is Jonathan! grin grin

S/West will certainly send that Creek looter back to otuoke, come March 28.
All your slander and ethnic/Religious hatred against Buhari is NOT SELLING!
tongue tongue tongue

#CHANGE that we believe in... #Sai Buhari! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulanis - the most barbaric tribe in Africa!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by bodman2323(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Callousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / A Good Look At How Buhari Will Lose Saturday’s Election- Umar Sa'ad Hassan / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.