Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? (57224 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is This Love Or Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by adewasco2k(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
NOBODY got the prank? sad

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by AlphaDibia(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Akuko n'egwu. Gimme next story abeg
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bid4rich(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Its called = S-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y per excellence
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by MRLINGTON(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Waiting for d right time to
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Before I will comment, I will like to know who the guy's father is cos girls can do the impossible when money is involve....

Tell me your father's worth and I will categorically tell you why she doesn't wanna leave....
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Before I will comment, I will like to know who the guy's father is cos girls can do the impossible when money is involve....

Tell me your father's worth and I will categorically tell you why she doesn't wanna leave...
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shey na little man I dey see for man ni?cos I look for an upteenth times yet I could not see anything.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by suptol(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
And this dude is proud to say this angry? Some needs to castrate that fella undecided. What a shame on him to be meshing around and still has the gut to be boast of it.

If this guy was privileged to see what's inside of me for him, I would hate his life. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Bamz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Coldplay will need to compose a lovesong for these ones...
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by gemick(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
the foolish person here is the guy, u slept with your girlfriends sister you brought your shame online, you got another girl pregnant you are suppose to cover your face in shame, you're bringing your private sex life online if she making your bed warm while not respect her and keep it you guys secret......the girl is only hanging around for something, she's not foolish your the guy is the foolish one i beg, when she finishes and gets what she wants you probably will bring your crying face online too, please op follow this guy i want to know when the girl finally finishes his life, sell his car, sell his house and run away......

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by mmsen: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
*no delete function on this message board? Is it 2001?*
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by mmsen: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
I bet she grew up with no father in the home - women like her are always ripe for abuse.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wia dose he want her to leave to?

When d boy have destroyed her life and he want her to leave?

If na my sister, with dat much tatoo on her, she's not going anywhere, dey should finish wat dey started.

But d idiot of a boy should not that he's not safe, his even proud of saying "cut me sleeping with her sister" shame on u douch bag!!!

Girls I know will surely revenge some day, dey dnt give up till dey re satisfied.

U finish her life and u wanna frustrate her out? U'd re kidding.

I hate it wen guys do this, define d status of ur relationship with a girl in order not to ruin dia lives for nothing, dey re delicate flowers, and d minutes u touch em, dey can never be d same again.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Kingsasian(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:
For a lady to forgive like this.......

I believe she is doing worse behind his back
#just my opinion
seconded
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by redcliff: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
ivyy:
She's got a first class in stupidty

Is it not you women? Talk never finish na. Its in your build to be convinced with lots of it.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by dorin27(f): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stupidy of the highest order...mtchewwww
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided

You are quite pretty
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by dainvincible(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hey! Peeps it was all joke. The couple were trying to get attention. Go check it out. Cute couple. Don't get it twisted
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Iyalasisi:
She does not av a self esteem... she does not know her worth, hence her reason for sticking to d guy and swallowing all his bullshit!

She will learn d hardest way. angry

I think she swallows more than his bullshit
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
She doesn't believe in changing dick,she believes in transformation of being not only ur dick. shocked
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
That's a real woman there...
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Euckybaby(f): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good for them
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by tomzman: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmn. The girl must really have a forgiving heart.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
He made it up, i just confirmed it on I.G . cheesy
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided
Haba wetin be ur own?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by ijustdey: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:
For a lady to forgive like this.......

I believe she is doing worse behind his back
#just my opinion

I feel your points man...... she can't just be playing anamu like that
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by koladebrainiac(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
People failed to reason that Love itself or been in love or falling inlove is stupidity. U cannot fall in love n be wise. So why the noise?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by obec(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
well i would say that all of them are not feeling fine, both the guy, his pregnant girl, his main girl, even the new born baby, they are all mad.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by ijustdey: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
dainvincible:
Hey! Peeps it was all joke. The couple were trying to get attention. Go check it out. Cute couple. Don't get it twisted

that joke was below the belts
hitting the groins
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Ekii(f): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
She's got a serious case of a very low self esteem. Love,to an extent can make you forgive impregnating another girl and its not even going to be an easy one but to have slept with her sis which she knows about and still acting cool is not just normal reaction. Its not love at all but obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
D guy is just taking advantage of her love. He doesn't lov or respect her. Anyways I wish dem gud luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.