Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? (57208 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is This Love Or Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by macof(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
This is how nairaland has turned this couple into celebrities undecided
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by macof(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Islie:

That's different from having from your blood sister
That's a taboo in some culture..........

Madam read the OP. He didn't have any child with her sister o
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by macof(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
i am so curious about this particular case... ill check IG immediately

Edit: erhmm from my little quick research.. i think she is a fighter.. that would never give up on what she loves for anybody..
they have a child together.. and see her tattoos.. she is a die hard lass.
thats how they roll.. they have seen worse.. so.. ill let them just be..

Case closed
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Shes most likely cheating tooo
Or
Hmmm shes got something install for the guy
Or
The chicgit low sekf esteem n orobably thing she cant get or do better than him .
Or mayb the sex is too good smiley
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by gloriana(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, wetin you wan do with my head?

**dusts slippers and gets ready to take off**
waaaaait...b4 u run, d ring nko?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by francizy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
gloriana:
waaaaait...b4 u run, d ring nko?
what ring? Abi you gimme ring keep for u?

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by NobleG1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
For not dumbing the a*sshole, she deserves what she gets.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bamite(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided
haba hajiah! Y so upset?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bamite(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beamborla:

I stay in a remote village.
I climb trees to chat angry
quit sounding lyk ur guy can never do it 2u, if beyonce can be cheated on and she cant do shii about it, then who tha hell are u?
At most u leave and u'll be replaced immediately
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Islie: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
macof:

Madam read the OP. He didn't have any child with her sister o

But he did mentioned that her sis was preg for him
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islie:

Haba her sis lol what type of relationship do they have

Mayb shes scared of leaving himm u never knw
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by macof(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islie:

No, am sure it was another girl not the sister
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Chukaholic: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
So many nairalanders are irrationally putting dt gals head on de chopping block cos they find it hard to believe true love still exists today.
Not taking sides tho, but here is wot I think:
If the guy doesn't really luv her, if he rebuffs her nd shows it to her dt he doesn't want her, den she's being foolish, but,
If this guy commits all the atrocities yu can think of, and amidst his infidelity he still comes back to beg for forgivenes nd shows de gal dt she's de one he wants, den if she decides to forgv nd stick with him, it shows she's indeed a fighter. Dts true love....
Its her cross to carry anyways! cool
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chukaholic:
So many nairalanders are irrationally putting dt gals head on de chopping block cos they find it hard to believe true love still exists today.
Not taking sides tho, but here is wot I think:
If the guy doesn't really luv her, if he rebuffs her nd shows it to her dt he doesn't want her, den she's being foolish, but,
If this guy commits all the atrocities yu can think of, and amidst his infidelity he still comes back to beg for forgivenes nd shows de gal dt she's de one he wants, den if she decides to forgv nd stick with him, it shows she's indeed a fighter. Dts true love....
Its her cross to carry anyways! cool

Hmmm how many time will he cheat before she realises shes a door mat
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Islie: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Haba her sis lol what type of relationship do they have

Mayb shes scared of leaving himm u never knw

macof:

No, am sure it was another girl not the sister

OH!!!!!!!

He said she caught her sleeping with the sister.....
But, that prank was heavy ooooo
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Beamborla(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
bamite:
quit sounding lyk ur guy can never do it 2u, if beyonce can be cheated on and she cant do shii about it, then who tha hell are u?
At most u leave and u'll be replaced immediately
What exactly is your point?
that Beyonce is better than me or what?
Do I look like Beyonce to you or did I inform you that I worship her?
If you don't know what you are worth, pls, don't drag everyone down to your inferior level, biko.

I should be going about half unclad because Beyonce is doing it na.... mtcheeew! Lubbish!!!

Most of them are always in and out of prison, you should be behind bars as well since their lifestyle is the standard guiding your life.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Chukaholic: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2015
[/quote]Lala247

Hmmm how many time will he cheat before she realises shes a door mat

And if she realises then wot, leave with her baby? Can she bet on it that the next guy she wud date won't ever cheat on her? Let's be realistic, men are born-cheaters. A guy be madly in love with yu but still cheats, its in our nature. A guy's d*ck has a mind of its own.
#notencouraginginfidelity
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bamite(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

What exactly is your point?
that Beyonce is better than me or what?
Do I look like Beyonce to you or did I inform you that I worship her?
If you don't know what you are worth, pls, don't drag everyone down to your inferior level, biko.

I should be going about half unclad because Beyonce is doing it na.... mtcheeew! Lubbish!!!

Most of them are always in and out of prison, you should be behind bars as well since their lifestyle is the standard guiding your life.
i'm actually nt a big fan of her's but u need to tell urself d truth smtyms, she stnds as 1 of the most influential woman in the world among the likes of oprah, angel markel(german councellor), christine amanpour etc. But u, who sabi u? If it can be done to her then it can be done 2u times ten.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Beamborla(f): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2015
bamite:
i'm actually nt a big fan of her's but u need to tell urself d truth smtyms, she stnds as 1 of the most influential woman in the world among the likes of oprah, angel markel(german councellor), christine amanpour etc. But u, who sabi u? If it can be done to her then it can be done 2u times ten.
You still don't get it. Do you?
Why is your reasoning like this?
Do you have any personal beef with me?
I refuse to be treated that way, how is it your problem?
Anything that happens to one of them must happen to others and they shouldn't fight it because Almighty Oprah also experienced it?
Dude, pls, leave me alone... you go ahead and treat your girl like that.
Pls, stop comparing with anyone of them.
I have a life
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided
haba take am easy na!
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bamite(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:

You still don't get it. Do you?
Why is your reasoning like this?
Do you have any personal beef with me?
I refuse to be treated that way, how is it your problem?
Anything that happens to one of them must happen to others and they shouldn't fight it because Almighty Oprah also experienced it?
Dude, pls, leave me alone... you go ahead and treat your girl like that.
Pls, stop comparing with anyone of them.
I have a life
i rest my case sha, good luck!
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Chukaholic: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
bamite:

Bro, I don't mean to be rude, but its really immature and wayward of yu to make such comparison....how has her life got any connections with beyonce's....from ur statements it means if any of the celebrities yu fan die tomorrow yu will take ur own life the next day cos yu seem to be living for them.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by bamite(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chukaholic:

Bro, I don't mean to be rude, but its really immature and wayward of yu to make such comparison....how has her life got any connections with beyonce's....from ur statements it means if any of the celebrities yu fan die tomorrow yu will take ur own life the next day cos yu seem to be living for them.
i dont mean to be rude too, but i think u have a very shallow understanding of things, people can be more influential than others, i am not saying she should live her life based on thiers, but saying some thing that is happening to others cant happen to her is just plain lame, we are all humans and anything can happen to any one hence those names i mentioned, if u cant get that then i cant help u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.