Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? (56930 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Haynnie: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Many netizens online have taken to their social media page to share their experience of how their first parents found out they are having sex and some had it good while some had it bad. (My parents still believe in a virgin grin and yes I kept it going but they don't know what john Thomas has seen grin)

So have you been caught or how did your parents get to know you are have started having sex?

Let's keep the thread going.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by OnlineArchitect: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
It's gonna be an interesting thread grin!! who's there, bar-man give me one cold bottle of champagne

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by arthurwillia(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Off to Naija pr
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by virginprincess(f): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy,nairalanders should also come and share their experiences.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,nairalanders should also come and share their experiences.
This one Dey claim virgin

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by virginprincess(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2022
PerfectStranger:

This one Dey claim virgin
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by postbmd: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2022
It will start with truth den lies go full am

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Silentgroper(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2022
They dont know...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.
A.W.A.L.T All women are like that

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by VeryWickedMan: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Our sallah ram was screaming in the middle of the night despite my best attempts to cover its mouth then a bright torchlight enter my eyes followed by another bright red flash before I then woke up in LUTH with 2 missing teeth.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sorosoke101: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2022
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.

254 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Dey whine yourself. The real virgins don’t make noice

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by LogicBomb8: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Make i sidon wait for the real WTF experiences

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Lexkenny99(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2022
My mamalet knw sey as a fresh fyne bwoy, I'm definitely a ladies' man. She knew one of my babes then, STEPHANIE. I bring steph home to my room and we do doings. She only told me that as my D** Dey stand make I Knw where e dey enter cuz any girl I Give belle, i go marry am... grin Imagine! My dad knws but man lyks keeping things on a low... grin

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 10, 2022
many guys like toto but u can never see em with a woman.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Ulunne777(f): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.

you shouldn't be having sex under their roof.If you have no shame,what of the shameless lady without home training.

348 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by dopedan(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Im here for lies
Vote OBI and your parents wont mind u having sex on d couch

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by lereinter(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Ulunne777:

At 34 you shouldn't be having sex under their roof.If you have no shame,what of the shameless lady without home training.

Lolzzzzz

Under whose person's roof should he be having sex

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Cravemore: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2022
sorosoke101:
and you're not ashamed to spit this trash

B iiG 34 undecided

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by kelechiodo(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
It seems African parents are loosing their guide. Even when I was a bachelor living alone in 3 rooms flat, anytime my mum came visiting, I found it awkward when a lady visit.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by oceanized25(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
sorosoke101:
erm,at 34,why choose to share space with mummy??

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
"did your parents know..."

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by HopeNeverDies: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Damnn!!!! Lmao
My Babe mom pointly told my babe to be easy and try Dey use condom most times. I was surprised coz the phone was on loud speaker lol

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nyascobar1414: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
As I dey run my parole maley no ft notice naa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sorosoke101: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
GPTankhh:

Wait.... At 34 you're still in your mothers house? shocked
not wat you think ooh lost my job during covid 19 and couldn't keep up with my rent so I went back home, am gradually getting back to my feet with the help of my GF. Will be back on my own b4 the year runs out

368 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sorosoke101: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
oceanized25:
erm,at 34,why choose to share space with mummy??
I have my own room. Nah conditions make crayfish bend ,I was not living with her b4 but when I lost my job I had to head back home to plan my life.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Haynnie: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn!!!! Lmao
My Babe mom pointly told my babe to be easy and try Dey use condom most times. I was surprised coz the phone was on loud speaker lol
Practice safe sex wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Haynnie: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
As I dey run my parole maley no ft notice naa
El Shapiro! grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by T3ndrils: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Your mama dey fuxk up well well.

Sha you for fit dey stay with your Homies wey dey stay on their own flats na.

sorosoke101:
I have my own room. Nah conditions make crayfish bend ,I was not living with her b4 but when I lost my job I had to head back home to plan my life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by raphroye: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2022
sorosoke101:
What are you still doing in your parents house at 34? You can get a place no matter how small it is. Trust me, you self go like get peace of mind

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.