Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? (57228 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is This Love Or Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by whocanbewho(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
She has a low self esteem or She probably had no choice bt him

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by vastolord4(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Olutola88:
Two things involved...

She's doing worse(cheating) or planning to OR

She's planning to kill him without a trace
she does worse things... and she looks at home and says "nigga u de learn work tongue"

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Real babes forgive....
But that doesn't mean you should try it
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by chigoizie7(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Islie:

Did 2face had anything to do with Anne sisterundecided

Who knows? Maybe it was never leaked.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by gud4dbest(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:
For a lady to forgive like this.......

I believe she is doing worse behind his back
#just my opinion
it might not b exactly but believe me she has her reason!
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by hantsi002(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2015
What's happening here?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Ilekeh(f): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2015
One may end up killing the other.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by clerkent(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:
Is this a ride-or-die chick or just a 'foolish' woman?
What's your take?

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by clerkent(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:
What's your take?

man:how many times shall we forgive people who do bad against us.
Jesus:70*7.
She is a christian
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Well she forgave him.
One would think he would be ok with that.

Nope he had to ridicule her publicly.
And is still coming back to tell us how she have it to him tonight grin

Oga we dey wait the video o.

#Retardd
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by IYANGBALI: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2015
ivyy:
She's got a first class in stupidty
if there is any grade higher than first class she's got it. First class mumu
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by IYANGBALI: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2015
gud4dbest:
it might not b exactly but believe me she has her reason!
her reason is,she is waiting for the right time to poison the guy. That guy's life no dey safe for her hand,trust me
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Its all a joke and see Nigerians already carrying the mater like basket of orange. undecided
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by dasean1(m): 1:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by madamGift(f): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2015
She's just weak.. a woman that can stay down for a man after all these..this isn't about loyalty..it's just mere weakness. She sure can't get herself to move on without him...
I don't blame her.. but I can never ever do such!
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Margauxluv(f): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2015
AS for me dats love..

buh i cn endure too dat extents .....
dats dia life
dia issh
dia bizness
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Enokelz: 1:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Mehn is dis. Guy stvpid or sumtin......dis chick is carefully planning his death. undecided
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Margauxluv(f): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
AS for me dats love..

dats dia life
dia issh
dia bizness

amean i cnt....fnks..
wink
Margauxluv:
AS for me dats love..

dats dia life
dia issh
dia bizness

amean i cnt....fnks..#bow head..
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by dyabman(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Beamborla:

I stay in a remote village.
I climb trees to chat angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IDD for hia oo
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by tushburg(m): 2:18am On Mar 17, 2015
This pal is a lucky man...u got urself sm1 loyal...
Wait o,dis 1 u. Dey ask us u dey fear abi u. 1 loose her
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lunacy.
No its not.... That's a true black woman.... She's strong and never gives up on what she wants+she doesnt want her kid growing up without its real father.... If I were that guy, I would start lovn her even if I never did because he'll never find another like her.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided
SMH. You have NEVER loved before and have no idea what the word is... The man on his part is an ball ball sac.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:37am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
i am so curious about this particular case... ill check IG immediately

Edit: erhmm from my little quick research.. i think she is a fighter.. that would never give up on what she loves for anybody..
they have a child together.. and see her tattoos.. she is a die hard lass.
thats how they roll.. they have seen worse.. so.. ill let them just be..
yea... She's a fighter who loves for real and never gives up on what she loves... Imagine others sayin she's a lunatic and she's dumb and yet they go astray but always ask God for forgivness... Does that mean God is a lunatic or crazy for being a merciful and all forgiving God?.... SMH... No wonder some people never desrve real love.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:41am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
what if her parents aren't together? .
many don't understand the pain of having a broken home..

thanks to my mum.. only she and God knows how many bullsht she had to swallow to keep the family together.
I just SMH when I see people especially the ladies saying that strong loving woman is crazy or a lunatic for still sticking around.... The honestly dont know what the word LOVE and STRENGTH mean.... That woman is the definition of both..

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by kraftsta(m): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Iyalasisi:
She does not av a self esteem... she does not know her worth, hence her reason for sticking to d guy and swallowing all his bullshit!

She will learn d hardest way. angry

Sorry ma dear, may I know ur worth?

I mean in KOBO pls.... grin
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Iyalasisi:
She does not av a self esteem... she does not know her worth, hence her reason for sticking to d guy and swallowing all his bullshit!

She will learn d hardest way. angry
I'd say she knows her worth and she knows better than let her kid grow in a broken home.... If you ask me, she's worth more than any woman who cant stick to the man she claims to love... She's a hard strong lover and if I were that guy, I would start giving her due respect cos he'll never find any other like her ever again.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by enomakos(m): 3:00am On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, your dp actually says a lot about this your comment.. grin grin

Didn't mean to be rude tho..

By the way, can I join you at the top of the tree?

Have you ever made love on top of a tree?

It's gonna be fun.. wink
did u need some banana?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by francizy(m): 3:09am On Mar 17, 2015
enomakos:
did u need some banana?

No

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 17, 2015
ivyy:
She's got a first class in stupidty

Why you acting like you've never fallen deeply in love¿...You probably might do more than she did in reality.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by delishpot: 3:50am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:
What's your take?

Na mumu dey worry her.
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by delishpot: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I just SMH when I see people especially the ladies saying that strong loving woman is crazy or a lunatic for still sticking around.... The honestly dont know what the word LOVE and STRENGTH mean.... That woman is the definition of both..

For ya mind ba grin if this story was the other way round, will you praise the guy for still staying with her?
Re: Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? by sammieguze(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Yareey:
How can it be "true love" ?
The guy is a first class bastard and the girl mentally handicapped That's all there is to it undecided

Bastard? Mentally handicapped For what nau?

Some people sef... Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.