Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55431 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by bighead1(m): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2015
BRB
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol more of the reason I don't like having family members on Facebook. My younger sister who is 13 saw a picture I uploaded one day with my 'white' bestfriend kissing me on the cheek, she alerted my mum haha grin

...before I could say Jack, my mum commented and was like "Kunle, ahh, so oti n gbe Oyinbo kiri abi? Argh! Iwe ma la ni k'oloka" meaning "Kunle, ahh, so you've been carrying white girls up and down? Argh! We only sent you there to study" grin grin

I had to delete her comment and called her to explain things. grin Tho, she was just trynna tell me to be careful haha. #ClassicAfricanParent

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Olypeppy:
Lol.happy birthday to me#tall and confident me#olypeppy

Happy birthday dear.
Wishing u all d best in life, and whatever u wish urself.

Wullnp! Ggmub!

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2015
one word. Awkward!!!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Odunharry(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2015
lol
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by cohmai(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2015
To u were is d best place to celebrate +1 in ur life[color=#990000][/color]
kilokeys:
hehhehehe.. the problem.
lol.. see pple talking to d dad..

papa take it easy sir.. lol

u go fear na..
. chai..
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?
Such dads if you don't friend them they will friend you by force

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Bamz(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Olypeppy:
Lol.happy birthday to me#tall and confident me#olypeppy

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wrote some odious things about Buhari on my fb some weeks back. Only for me to get a call from my dad a few minutes later warning me never to try it again cheesy

shocked
You mean your dad is on social media? shocked
And he is on your friends/followers list?! :oo
Holy cow!!!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Chinatownm(m): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:

As in eh....
Babes are a totally different species o....
Instead of church na ODUS hotel

hw d pops take knw d name of d hotel kwan.

3 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by mirexxx(f): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2015
naija dads
na there them get strength!
allow pikin flex jare! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Such dads if you don't friend them they will friend you by force

cheesy
Me I go just bone like who get quarter past two eyes!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

shocked
You mean your dad is on social media? shocked
And he is on your friends/followers list?! :oo
Holy cow!!!
Hahaha
Lol@holy cow! grin
I was surfing through fb when I saw a friend request from my dad o cheesy I can't ignore his request you know. The other day he was even asking me to teach him how to use Twitter and register him on it cheesy cheesy I just told him no way!!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
Lol@holy cow! grin
I was surfing through fb when I saw a friend request from my dad o cheesy I can't ignore his request you know. The other day he was even asking me to teach him how to use Twitter and register him on it cheesy cheesy I just told him no way!!!!!!! cheesy

cheesy
I like your dad!
Guy man wink
The guy swag dey speak in tongues. grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
I like your dad!
Guy man wink
The guy swag dey speak in tongues. grin
I dey tell you. All these old men no wan old again o cheesy
What's up with you?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Chinatownm:

hw d pops take knw d name of d hotel kwan.
Evil that men do live after them.....
E fit be say, the papa day sleep for club when e small...

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I dey tell you. All these old men no wan old again o cheesy
What's up with you?

You already know wink
I like your font. The colour n all. wink
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Truckpusher(m): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2015
My Dad sent me a facebook friend request I refused to accept. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Why is the girl romancing a pole?
*clears throat*
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

You already know wink
I like your font. The colour n all. wink
Haha! I think I do.
Ooh! Thanks cheesy you like it? I'll stick to it grin
Have you seen the wooing thread (female edition)??
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by ayobase(m): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

that you Dad aint your friend on fb or on other social and professional platforms doesn't mean he might know nothing about the stunts u pull everyday.

he could know ur ID on nl. be careful.

don't do what ur Dad wont be proud of u for, albeit he aint watching either. Apply the same principle with God.

just pray you have father that "stalks" not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 1:24am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Haha! I think I do.
Ooh! Thanks cheesy you like it? I'll stick to it grin
Have you seen the wooing thread (female edition)??

Wooing? shocked
I haven't been regular on NL lately!
But if it's on romance section, hmmmm
I lost the address to that section long ago and can't find a map either. Even Google ain't got that addy. lipsrsealed
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Wooing? shocked
I haven't been regular on NL lately!
But if it's on romance section, hmmmm
I lost the address to that section long ago and can't find a map either. Even Google ain't got that addy. lipsrsealed
Haha. You should come around and exercise your wooing skills wink
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by free2ryhme: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma Opus enjoyed her birthday like all other girls..
She took pictures, as usual...
Things were going well...
She uploaded them and got likes...
Then her father, Opuwari Opus, saw the pictures...
The following ensued...

From the conversation..
One can deduce that she was meant to be at church,
not ODUS hotel..

papa don spark
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Haha. You should come around and exercise your wooing skills wink

And who would Evina wanna woo exactly? Especially on romance section? Hmmmmmm
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

And who would Evina wanna woo exactly? Especially on romance section? Hmmmmmm
Me of course wink grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Janiobi:
A father should not act as if he never had fun while he was that young like her. Pls father don't do want will spoil the happiness of your kids cause they will never 4give you for that. That's why I love my dad till date, he will never bug your social live that open. But do it at home with hot koboko socked in water for 2days

its a lie bros, my dad flogged me with wire, belt etc, ban friends, video games and every other games when i was much younger. Guess what? i love him to death. pikin wey wan spoil go spoil. whether papa beat and embarrass am or cuddle and embrace am.

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by missphumby(f): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2015
hahahahaha. I thought it was just a fabrication ooo, searched for ha on Fb and saw the who scenario. Idonblivit. who does that? who uploads such picture when they av their father as friend on Fb? nawao

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Why isn't anyone talking about those safety boots on her feet...

3 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by clemz85(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2015
they will beat you like a wrecking ball

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Lildreezy(m): 1:57am On Mar 16, 2015
lmao cant believe this, i sent her a hbd text, didnt even look at her wall but i just confirmed this.lol. always make sure u block ur parents and older relatives from any social media acct. this came in handy for me when i was still flexing life
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Ewuro4: 1:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Ask me oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.