Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55429 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by bedfordng(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
dad could have used the inbox.one of those things sha
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

LOL @ "he get luck it made sense".
You must be a cool "kid". wink you don't stress out your parents. smiley

Yes oo...
I hate being advised, so I try to avoid events that will result to chain of advise wink
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by JoeCutie(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

LOL @ "he get luck it made sense".
You must be a cool "kid". wink you don't stress out your parents. smiley
Not a cool kid. I'd say a soft kid. He get luck, e remain small make him be girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by bukatyne(f): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good daddy kiss

The girl looks too young to romance a pole.

Not that there is a right age sha

My mama is my friend on FB. She sometimes view NL as a guest but doesn't like the frequent cursing sad

My peeps all know my NL username too.

Don't plan to do anything to make my family ashamed of me So no lele cheesy cool
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by DrAify(f): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2015
OMG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Lildreezy(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know her personally?
yea
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by rammytt(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma was a good girl..
why her papa go day cast am like this?

Wow...
I'm on frontpage?

So this is how it feels....
To Ichie chuks for alerting me
I dedicate this to my nigga, Joseph...
To my boys, Ukete and Kelly....
To the hater who said it won't enter frontpage, knelzson .....
To my mum.....
To room 172 Hall 4..
To my church L.E.M.....
To the idi.of at 173... Benedict....
To all nairalanders....
To my ELA group members, Group A2....
To my Asien Presentation group...
I luff y'all

I crash for hall 4 durin my undergraduate year. I missed hall 4 beans,love gutter and hall 2 babes.
One love bro..greatest UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
rammytt:

I crash for hall 4 durin my undergraduate year. I missed hall 4 beans,love gutter and hall 2 babes.
One love bro..greatest UNIBEN
Greatest
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by dmozart: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma was a good girl..
why her papa go day cast am like this?

Wow...
I'm on frontpage?

So this is how it feels....
To Ichie chuks for alerting me
I dedicate this to my nigga, Joseph...
To my boys, Ukete and Kelly....
To the hater who said it won't enter frontpage, knelzson .....
To my mum.....
To room 172 Hall 4..
To my church L.E.M.....
To the idi.of at 173... Benedict....
To all nairalanders....
To my ELA group members, Group A2....
To my Asien Presentation group...
I luff y'all
Loooool. I so can relate with some of the persons and places mentioned above......like Hall 4. I stayed in room 176 Unit 1 in my 100 level. Did ELA lolz ; Mech, Prod and Elect in 200L and Chemical in 300L. Dr Aisien (Now Prof Aisien) taught me Heat transfer and Biochemical Engr Michelist Menten Equation . I graduated 2012. FOND MEMORIES. LAST BULLET:You are a 300L Chemical Engr Uniben Student. Chemical !!! Processing !!! Greatest of the Greatest Uniben studentssssss......

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
dmozart:
Loooool. I so can relate with some of the persons and places mentioned above......like Hall 4. I stayed in room 176 Unit 1 in my 100 level. Did ELA lolz ; Mech, Prod and Elect in 200L and Chemical in 300L. Dr Aisien (Now Prof Aisien) taught me Heat transfer and Biochemical Engr Michelist Menten Equation . I graduated 2012. FOND MEMORIES. LAST BULLET:You are a 300L Chemical Engr Student of Uniben. Chemical !!! Processing !!! Greatest of the Greatest Uniben studentssssss......

I don die...
You remember that Michaelis menten sha...

Chemical for processing!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by dmozart: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Elparaiso:

I don die...
You remember that Michaelis menten sha...

Chemical for processing!
Yes oo. My time in time in uniben remains evergreen in my heart. A period of remarkable,unforgettable and indelible memories. Keep the flag flying broda. SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
dmozart:
Yes oo. My time in time in uniben remains evergreen in my heart. A period of remarkable,unforgettable and indelible memories. Keep the flag flying broda. SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO grin

#SaiBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.