Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55427 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by jeffizy(m): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma was a good girl.....
She uploaded this ones later...
But why her papa go day cast am like this?
Good girl...ifahear!
See the dangerous soak away of ODUS hotel she was snapping on earlier at the background of the first pix. grin
Baba wey say pikin no go enjoy youth, him sef no go sleep. Lol.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Euckybaby(f): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Good for her
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2015
oboi na true, but she has deleted the father's post, traces dey sha, enjoy ur birthday girl
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by koladebrainiac(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:

Guy you dey cwaze! That's joke taken too far! That's my cousin's pix in that sultana! U stole it on facebook! Her name is Kehinde! N her dad is not on facebook. The you a thief! How dare u stole that pix? What nonsense? Delete that pix or I report your pix now!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by richard870(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
ddippset:
Lol. that means she probably didnt go to no church earlier. she probably only ran to get the church garments and then took those photos after her dad had ordered her to post the church photos. lol.
My point exactly!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Teespice(f): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2015
I still recall how my mouth opened when I saw my dad's friend request on facebook

till today, I haven't accepted it.

I don't get to upload pictures on whatsapp because of him.

no time for that kain monitoring.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2015
But all the pictures were taken at the same spot.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by domopps(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Boma celeb in the making!

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by delishpot: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Fake. This is OPs imagination. grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by teeastute(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by domopps(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
ddippset:
Lol. that means she probably didnt go to no church earlier. she probably only ran to get the church garments and then took those photos after her dad had ordered her to post the church photos. lol.

FYA

She eventually uploaded another set of pix

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by tranxo(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?
Those who have NOTHING to hide.

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Bowaley17(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol... I no fit laugh
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by guttentag(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Why is the girl romancing a pole?

She is practicing on how to perform in a strippers club
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Maybe She be potential stripper. All join fa!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Pamcrest(f): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Parents need to keep an eagle's eye on what u children of nowadays are getting up to on social media....before u disgrace d family!
Well done papa boma, jisike grin
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:
Emm is that cherubim, olumba or sabbath?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2015
This is exactly the reason why I dont wanna accept the friend request ma old boy sent to me since 2013. Lmao
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by princetigris(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2015
I know this boma of a girl very well... She dey stay Asaba, attends a white garment church at west-end area(behgind) Usonia House.... Damn ... This bitch don dey Bleep since the days of Adam and eve.... No call her Teen because she don drop pickin long ago..

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by idupaul: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Okay
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by JimTiger4(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
I need more lies please ...... As to why I've not yet accepted my dad's friend request on facebook #Na dis kind thing I dey try prevent oo undecided
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by darnley16(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:

,1) Amodu is a facebook user with his rights to reply who ever he wants to
2) She is 'romancing' a pole for 2 reasons I) because its her birthday and ii) because there's a pole there that obviously needed romancing, and since it was her birthday , she was like what da heck

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by yomi007k(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2015
I dey go add dt babe, make I see wetin d popsi wan do.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2015
She doesn't look like a virgin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by darnley16(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2015
tranxo:
Those who have NOTHING to hide.
man fvck it ,no one should have their Dads on their friend list until the internet Generation become parents,
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by yomi007k(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
oloyolo:
Now I know av got a cool dad

But the girl sef stupid she nor nor say her father day facebook ni
She has to advertise any which way
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by smartigo: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?

I wonder o. Immediately my dad joined, I went ghost mode n changed my name. grin grin grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by tranxo(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2015
darnley16:
man fvck it ,no one should have their Dads on their friend list until the internet Generation become parents,
Any parent who doesn't catch up the with the info age has lost his or her kids. You are 13?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Anaskie(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
The mod that hid my comment is a big fool. A very, very big one.

I'll still say it again. This topic shouldn't be on front page. This lady deserves some privacy for Crissakes.

Oya, come and ban me. Monkey

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by tintingz(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Why would someone add his/her Dadd on Facebook, i can't even try such.

I have blocked most of my family members(the ones that poke nose) they can't find my Facebook profile never.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by akanbiaa(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
Wao! Some fathers can be over overprotective. Keeping deir dautas away from guys like us
and what do guys like you want from her? It's people like you that you will even forbid your daughters from using social media
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by darnley16(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
tranxo:
Any parent who doesn't catch up the with the info age has lost his or her kids. You are 13?
do I really need to answer that, cos I have a feeling ,response won't be nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.