Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55422 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by slimstanakacns(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma was a good girl..
why her papa go day cast am like this?

Wow...
I'm on frontpage?

So this is how it feels....
I dedicate this to my nigga, Joseph...
To my boys, Ukete and Kelly....
To the hater who said it won't enter frontpage, ogbebor.....
To my mum.....
To room 172 Hall 4..
To my church L.E.M.....
To the idi.of at 173... Benedict....
To all nairalanders....
To my ELA group members, Group A2....
To my Asien Presentation group...
I luff y'all
a true malabite talking,how hall 4 now,once I saw d room n hall no I had no doubts in my mind cox I use to b once a.....u know now
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
femzi007:

lols..all dx hall 4 men shaaa!!!...femzi frm rm 175 dey hala sha
Femzi...
Na me kayode...
Yeye boy
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
slimstanakacns:
a true malabite talking,how hall 4 now,once I saw d room n hall no I had no doubts in my mind cox I use to b once a.....u know now
Chairmo
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by pbs4real(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
missphumby:
hahahahaha. I thought it was just a fabrication ooo, searched for ha on Fb and saw the who scenario. Idonblivit. who does that? who uploads such picture when they av their father as friend on Fb? nawao
my sista i tire 4 d mullato ooh.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by sylve11: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol grin cool
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Hahaha.
But seriously! Even me I'm scared for you. sad you are too into yourself and have tendencies to embrace the dark. cry
hahaha. i was just curious.
@the bolded, what do you mean there?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by suptol(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Shut of words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
pbs4real:
lala na so popsy dey bash u?

Bash me lol noo im apple of his eye ... Just saying its normal for nigerian parent to do that
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Fellonigerians: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2015
How person go dey celebrate birthday for church?? Let us be real...
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:

hahaha. i was just curious.
@the bolded, what do you mean there?

Well, you know you.
Shy, introverted, negative self image. sad
All these can drive you to explore things that are dark. And before you know it, y'all caught up.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Fellonigerians: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
tintingz:
Why would someone add his/her Dadd on Facebook, i can't even try such.

I have blocked most of my family members(the ones that poke nose) they can't find my Facebook profile never.

Maybe you have something to hide lipsrsealed... I am friends with my mother, uncles, and aunties on facebook... It keeps one in check, and makes you think twice before you post anything...
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by jaz(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
OMG
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by StupidMod101: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lmao!

Awon omo get inside!
Omo get abi?
I pray may your own child decieve you too,

She surpose to be in church but she end up snapping pics in an hotel

Haba
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by tintingz(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Fellonigerians:

Maybe you have something to hide lipsrsealed... I am friends with my mother, uncles, and aunties on facebook... It keeps one in check, and makes you think twice before you post anything...
Lol... like i said "those that poke noses" i unfriend them or block them.

I have aunties and uncles on my friend list but I don't deal with snitches.

Imagine my aunt telling my Dadd all what I posted, pics i uploaded... are all these necessary?? undecided i just have to block her. smiley
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Hahahaha. You go add your papa for Facebook, shey? Issorai. Enjoy!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Fellonigerians: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2015
tintingz:
Lol... like i said "those that poke noses" i unfriend them or block them.

I have aunties and uncles on my friend list but I don't deal with snitches.

Imagine my aunt telling my Dadd all what I posted, pics i uploaded... are all these necessary?? undecided i just have to block her. smiley

Ok, no wahala... Your papa fit be your friend with another name o... Or he might be following you...
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Forwetinnah: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
These days Shindrens sef na wa?? Having a parent as a friend on FB and knowing he's an active social media person is enough to reset any child's brain!! At her age she don dey do bash for hotel. ..smh
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Qmab: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Funny. But wetin the pops expect to see when him dey friend him picken on top social media. If him no fit handle am, make him unfriend her.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?

I do...FB and whatsapp
But I mind my posts sha tho sometimes I don't give a damn.

My dad commented on one of my pics making waves among my groupies last week,my friends were calling me en,and my network was bad...i managed to see his post,he get luck say e make sense.

I like him to be connected,make him feel close and with ease with me...still,it strengthens our bond and trust
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by ewosk: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:
Boma was a good girl..
why her papa go day cast am like this?

Wow...
I'm on frontpage?

So this is how it feels....
I dedicate this to my nigga, Joseph...
To my boys, Ukete and Kelly....
To the hater who said it won't enter frontpage, ogbebor.....
To my mum.....
To room 172 Hall 4..
To my church L.E.M.....
To the idi.of at 173... Benedict....
To all nairalanders....
To my ELA group members, Group A2....
To my Asien Presentation group...
I luff y'all

Hall4lawBasement

Hall 4 brethren...hope hot plate n Beans still dey constant
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by SkinnyDude(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Well, you know you.
Shy, introverted, negative self image. sad
All these can drive you to explore things that are dark. And before you know it, y'all caught up.
it's true . but any solution?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by CHM11: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Elparaiso:

With the way Hall 4 is....
We just put our egg on the table and it boils....
Cool, make sure the heat leaves Uniben with you so you will be an outstanding asset in your chosen industry.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Celebrity stunt grin grin grin papa and daughter popularity badt gal wey suppose dey church dey clap rapata dey jolly for hotel come dey do wetin dem dey call dis tin sef ok stripper abi striker with pole shedioot cheesy grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by eebruboss(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I wrote some odious things about Buhari on my fb some weeks back. Only for me to get a call from my dad a few minutes later warning me never to try it again cheesy
your dad loves you biko!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by pbs4real(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:

Bash me lol noo im apple of his eye ... Just saying its normal for nigerian parent to do that
yh u ryt*train up a child d way he shld go so dt wen he's old he wnt depart 4rm it.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
ewosk:

Hall4lawBasement

Hall 4 brethren...hope hot plate n Beans still dey constant

Baba....
Hot plate is an integral part of hall 4....

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
pbs4real:
yh u ryt*train up a child d way he shld go so dt wen he's old he wnt depart 4rm it.

There u go ... But my dad wont do that tho

Lol he will wait till u get home n den u knw wt happens next
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Allansmith: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Baba ngbadura ni ile ijosin,Omo nya aworan kakiri sori Facebook....wa ba eru nibode...Omo lasan lasan ikeji aja...Jur ko ara e daa sihoun jare... undecided
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by CuteMaryJ: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?

I wonder o
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by zamzy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nobody is even seeing wat am seeing!wetin she were for leg abeg?all na swag na?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

I do...FB and whatsapp
But I mind my posts sha tho sometimes I don't give a damn.

My dad commented on one of my pics making waves among my groupies last week,my friends were calling me en,and my network was bad...i managed to see his post,he get luck say e make sense.

I like him to be connected,make him feel close and with ease with me...still,it strengthens our bond and trust

LOL @ "he get luck it made sense".
You must be a cool "kid". wink you don't stress out your parents. smiley
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Kirinwa: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Fathers can be annoying sometimes ehn!.#loving most times too.. cheesy

He's acting like a responsible father not the new generation Dads we have now that will even buy bumshort for their daughters.

At least he has washed his hands publicly off her behaviour. Thank you sir. You have done your best for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.