Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53284 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
segcymoor:
We set to cast on or before Thursday. ......Thorough checking in progress!

i see u today.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
segzy14:

i see u today.
Yeah. It's my pleasure!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Materials. .....

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thorough checking towards casting. I

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
.........and the game began

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
The beam and even floor been thoroughly vibrated. ......but why?
.........Simply because some things were not expected to be done anyhow.

MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by leo1234(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well done.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Projection. .....the safe way to be reinforced

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Perfect level. .....just the way we plan it!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Details beam

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Curing process

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
segcymoor:
The beam and even floor been thoroughly vibrated. ......but why?
.........Simply because some things were not expected to be done anyhow.
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!
also stair

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Starter bars. ....as we intend to proceed

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Good work, Baba oooo
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chekitaut:
Good work, Baba oooo
easy. ......how many oo
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
We set to proceed bt next week
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
segcymoor:
We set to proceed bt next week

Weldon sir.. hope the electrician was able to seperate the electrical.pipe from dstv and other low voltage pipes
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
twinskenny:

Weldon sir.. hope the electrician was able to seperate the electrical.pipe from dstv and other low voltage pipes
Yeah. From professional point of view
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by erico2k2(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2015
segcymoor:
Starter bars. ....as we intend to proceed
Plz want to see the photos of under the slab after you remove the support structure,Im thinking you lined the support with water proof before the mesh and concrete right? as seen on one of the photos
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz want to see the photos of under the slab after you remove the support structure,Im thinking you lined the support with water proof before the mesh and concrete right? as seen on one of the photos
we didn't use mesh but reinforcement
I will definitely send the pictures when the concrete is cure
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
segcymoor:

we didn't use mesh but reinforcement
I will definitely send the pictures when the concrete is cure
Ok dont mind me I was referring to knitting of rebar as mesh grin grin, gladly waiting
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by erico2k2(m): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2015
segcymoor:
Mobilisation of steel formwork
progress is sweet, I see you have migrated from planks to steel form works,I pray you get proper scaffolding plus boards to do your casting ASAP IJN
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
We proceed by establishing the kickers

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Buildertobadt: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
e ku ise
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Buildertobadt:
e ku ise
bros no be small things o.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
segcymoor:
We proceed by establishing the kickers
baba I hail o.. Weldon sir
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
twinskenny:
baba I hail o.. Weldon sir
Na so o. We just dey do am small small.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Casting of kickers

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Reinforcement work in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
We reviewed the strategy. .......

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
segcymoor:
We reviewed the strategy. .......
As we decided to set blocks having established the columns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.