Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53271 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
segcymoor:
Reinforcement work in progress

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
segcymoor:

where?
ahah on here o n your site
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
segcymoor:
Reinforcement work in progress
in the process

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
In the process

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by skimanski(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Doing great man !!!!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who impregnated ur slab. lol
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aventures:
Who impregnated ur slab. lol
oh. Na nylon na grin
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
skimanski:
Doing great man !!!!
Na so....trying to follow u for back especially in terms of good workmanship.
Hope work is not much stressful
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Beam

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
We don't just put reinforcement on top. ....we prepare bending schedule

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Working towards slab

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
segcymoor:
Working towards slab

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Spacer to beam...........only few understand it's function.

MOORE DESIGNBUILD LTD ........we do structure right!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
segcymoor:
Spacer to beam...........only few understand it's function.
MOORE DESIGNBUILD LTD ........we do structure right!

aka Biscuits, Cookies.... they are good to each. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
mufutau55:

aka Biscuits, Cookies.... they are good to each. smiley

Hajji M.
no be so sir.....I am not referring to biscuits. Those who understand what I mean will see it. ......it's purely structural work
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
segcymoor:

no be so sir.....I am not referring to biscuits. Those who understand what I mean will see it. ......it's purely structural work

Ok.. got you sir. I thought you wan entertain us with Biscuits and Coke/Pepsi o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Reinforcement details

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Formwork

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
1mtr projection........d way structurally treated

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by clementcro(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Double-Edge Interiors is an interior designer/decorator based in Lagos State, Nigeria. We have professionally worked on a large number of projects. We specialize in creating attractive , captivating and yet affordable interior designs/decoration for businesses organizations and individuals.

Our capabilities include:
• Window Finishing(Curtains and Window Blinds)
• Beddings(Duvet, Bed Covering, Pillow Casses, Beds etc)
• Wall Finishing ( Wall Paper Decoration, Wall Painting, 3d panel installation)
• Lightening
• Building and space Remodelling
• Kitchen Cabinets
• Shelfs
• Reception Remodelling
• Office space remodelling
• Banking space remodelling
• Eatery remodelling
• Bathroom and Toilet remodelling
• School Decoration and remodelling

Call 08060595019 for more information

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Y 16 as against normal Y12

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
View

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Reinforcement details

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by PeoplesArmy: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
segcymoor:
Y 16 as against normal Y12

Why the preference for Y16 rods for the deck reimgorment?
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

Why the preference for Y16 rods for the deck reimgorment?
Answer:what the structural demand. .......we are working with trusted structural engineer .
-------
Some things were not expected to be done anyhow
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by babaeko1: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Sege

I get some questions for you oo.

1) for a commercial block of flats. What kind of pipe work would you recommend for running water and waste around the house. Encho or thick local brand. If local brand, please me have the name of the preferred best brand. I don't want the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Just quality that will last for very long.

2) Any issues with one just running Pipe everywhere but not putting fittings like taps etc yet ?

3) Any recommendations for installing tank tower ? Anyone you can recommend ?

4) which type of aluminium is best for commercial, again good quality that's strong and durable not necessarily the most expensive ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2015
babaeko1:
Sege

I get some questions for you oo.

1) for a commercial block of flats. What kind of pipe work would you recommend for running water and waste around the house. Encho or thick local brand. If local brand, please me have the name of the preferred best brand. I don't want the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Just quality that will last for very long.

2) Any issues with one just running Pipe everywhere but not putting fittings like taps etc yet ?

3) Any recommendations for installing tank tower ? Anyone you can recommend ?

4) which type of aluminium is best for commercial, again good quality that's strong and durable not necessarily the most expensive ?

Thanks in advance.
1-In the first place duct is ideal for commercial buildings especially high rise. Local pipe like homus or tiger is ok .but most important things is the good workmanship.

2-No

3-if space available stanchions is ideal. However, overhead tank is ok if well treated.
4-Nigalex....but quite expensive
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Reinforcement details

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Top bars

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2015
.......and we set the ball rolling

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
segcymoor:
.......and we set the ball rolling

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by darlingdadon(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr. Sege, Am also a Civil Engineer operating here in Lagos, I guess we can do business together, Youre doing a great job. Am a consulting engineer, but majored on Highrise and Road projects. I currently have a site at plot 218 in Banana Island am managing as a Civil/Structural Engineer on the site. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa