Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (16367 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
origin plasea we has hear enofa of you lies, the order date your tolds us that you mum rape, the murning your tolds you stepmummy rape your and noun noun agains it noun you galafriand Plasea stop or these lies we are not childssad
Abeg stop the coke, take orijin to corlect yaw engrish beko!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
omowumee:

Abeg stop the coke, take orijin to corlect yaw engrish beko!
thanks form they offer bum i dot lika dranking ackchoh but your cam makes me and order offersad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
thanks form they offer bum i dot lika dranking ackchoh but your cam makes me and order offersad
or k plasea what your lika drank o what does your thinking that we help you engrish bitter??
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
omowumee:

or k plasea what your lika drank o what does your thinking that we help you engrish bitter??
once night stand wet your wills cure my crase formeversad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
your crase cant be cured
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
omowumee:

your crase cant be cured
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
cokacoola:
sad
at your on whatshappen? May be I can dey teche your small engrish
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
cokacoola:
If datz wat will cure ur craziness, then I'm afraid you will be crazy forever! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
omowumee:

at your on whatshappen? May be I can dey teche your small engrish
choi. Choi these garls want go sexdose mesad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
choi. Choi these garls want go sexdose mesad
hmm..yeas i want to sexdose you
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

hmm..yeas i want to sexdose you
ok ok send me you noode prixsad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
ok ok send me you noode prixsad
we will sen your noodles pricnkles
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

we will sen your noodles pricnkles
ok ok ok come go mine hotel roam am in presidaitial logde hat ekos hotelsad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
ok ok ok come go mine hotel roam am in presidaitial logde hat ekos hotelsad
ekos hotel @yaba left??... that path is not in my destiny
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

ekos hotel @yaba left??... that path is not in my destiny
who tolds an just a regulars yabalistsad amm them president
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
who tolds an just a regulars yabalistsad amm them president
post ya pincsure here lemme see ya presidiatial face
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

post ya pincsure here lemme see ya presidiatial face
why are you not at sleep by this time of the night?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:

ansewing my qusitor wit qusitor, you are rudes an not a wifes materialssad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
ansewing my qusitor wit qusitor, you are rudes an not a wifes materialssad
y shall your as me wot yaw doing and respecting me to reply??
soo your wsnt a dumbing wifes??
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by sats: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2015
the quality of english on this page is a cause for concern undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
why are you not asleep by this time of the night?
weyrey guy, so you fit speak correct English angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
No b only gurls go dey complain of drunken sex, make we still complain.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.