Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (16364 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Abbey2sam:

what do checking h.i.v status means

you no fit believe say i no know am ooooembarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
origin plasea we has hear enofa of you lies, the order date your tolds us that you mum rape, the murning your tolds you stepmummy rape your and noun noun agains it noun you galafriand Plasea stop or these lies we are not childssad
Lmao...You sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by dajoaneke(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

and who be ogogoro where jack daniels dey
E be lyk say u never drink undiluted ogogoro from delta state before? Na only proverbs you go dey speak after one sip
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Holy ghost FIRE!!!!!!!!
Get behind me kingTom, no corrupt me abeg....
I don give my life to christ, you want make i collect am back abi angry ?
No you are a child of God na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
No you are a child of God na grin
Better, now one bottle of orijin for youwink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
dajoaneke:
E be lyk say u never drink undiluted ogogoro from delta state before? Na only proverbs you go dey speak after one sip
bro shey u don drink jack daniel before with gegemu ,if you never go drink am u go knw say him dey high person
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Better, now one bottle of orijin for youwink
Thanks hope say e cold grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, no vex ooo i don forget as the rest take happenembarassed
Bad boi
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
Thanks hope say e cold grin
something wey don dey fridge for the past 95yearstongue

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

something wey don dey fridge for the past 95yearstongue
E go give me frostbite o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
E go give me frostbite o grin
No worry, the water wey i dey boil done almost done
I guess that will be usefulgrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Bad boi
No dey call me bad guy ooo
Me wey still give my life to christ as at 15mins ago angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

No worry, the water wey i dey boil done almost done
I guess that will be usefulgrin
Very very grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
Very very grin
oya, you don ready? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Engrpj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
origin plasea we has hear enofa of you lies, the order date your tolds us that you mum rape, the murning your tolds you stepmummy rape your and noun noun agains it noun you galafriand Plasea stop or these lies we are not childssad

Another decsendant of PEJ
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

No dey call me bad guy ooo
Me wey still give my life to christ as at 15mins ago angry
Hahahahahahahahaha origin u bad pass bad,u be the baddest boi
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Hahahahahahahahaha origin u bad pass bad,u be the baddest boi
Guy, e be lyk say na you devil send come this time
Me sef no go gree for you

*grabs holy cane and start beating the demon out of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Engrpj:

Another decsendant of PEJ
hehehehehe grin
lwkm

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy, e be lyk say na you devil send come this time
Me sef no go gree for you

*grabs holy cane and start beating the demon out of him
Hahahaha me na daddy G.O na
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

oya, you don ready? grin
Yes o abeg chill the orijin there for me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Hahahaha me na daddy G.O na
Daddy G.O for whereundecided ?

*continues flogging hin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
Yes o abeg chill the orijin there for me grin
Hehehe.... i be want make you drink am get frostbite so that i go pour you the hot water na tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Daddy G.O for whereundecided ?

*continues flogging hin
I go open the gate of hell for you o
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehe.... i be want make you drink am get frostbite so that i go pour you the hot water na tongue
ok o, I sabi my enemies now grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
KingTom:
ok o, I sabi my enemies now grin grin
hehehehehehegrin
Me no be ur full-time enemy bro
Na frenemy i be tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

I go open the gate of hell for you o
Guy, e never reach that level na
Me and hell no be padi at all oooo

*drops cane

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

hehehehehehegrin
Me no be ur full-time enemy bro
Na frenemy i be tongue
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op so are you saying she raoed u ... How was it a mistake
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by stephenqueen: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy, e never reach that level na
Me and hell no be padi at all oooo

*drops cane
So you dey fear?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

So you dey fear?
Why i no go fear na?
Na hell we call am oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:
Op so are you saying she raoed u ... How was it a mistake
Don't know the meaning of that ma'am
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Don't know the meaning of that ma'am

Raped lol my bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.