Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100900 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by princepee: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Agbani darego was the most beautiful girl on earth. She was dark skined. Beauty isnt about colour.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by austinebode: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm really sorry for you.
I guess micheal Jackson said same...
Let wait... What the Future wl behold or u.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bqlekan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hahaha..Only In your dreams will u be with Rihanna on the same bed.

Ray J made Kim famous...imagine what Rihanna would make you.
Maybe more famous.. cheesy oya lie say i no famous.. buh sadly it cnt happen.. grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

The guy mentioned that he was mixed race so therefore he wouldn't need to bleach his eyeballs and fix his wide nose

And I asked him that question because obviously he was lying, dumbo

What is the big deal with mixed race, I have mixed race step-sister and brother (2 of them). So unlike you I care less about it.

Go look for someone else to bother, I haven't got your time tonight.

I just wanted to let you know you have the same ish.

There is nothing wrong with mixed race people, i don't see them as better.

LOL You've got plenty time madam. Don't fool yourself.

Get clean first, before lashing out at others.

Regards.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
She still ugly
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Stylaay(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
All ur knuckles and joints go come black and look repulsive dey dia dey deceive urself inferior low esteem biatch
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Tonason: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

Who is his White Pig or Gunea Pig that is talking? Tell us how smelly and stinking you are now, Satan must have deceived you into doing this to yourself. Using your hand to bring leprousy upon yourself.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by ilovecritics(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:

I tell ya.. she looked more beautiful as a black lady.

Wish she'd read this sad

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
odukzspeaks:
to be honest who ever did this transformation did it perfectly, but he/she never thought of the nearest future. ..
I wouldn't be surprised if she is on medication restricting her to the kind of body cream she uses....

Can't imagine how she will look in her forties

perfect transformation? you kidding right?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bigfrancis21: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
The lingering effect of black racism and light-skinned superiority.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
An2elect2:

I just wanted to let you know you have the same ish.

There is nothing wrong with mixed race people, i don't see them as better.

LOL You've got plenty time madam. Don't fool yourself.

Get clean first, before lashing out at others.

Regards.

Dumbo

I am sure you are feeling so good now for giving you an audience

Don't kill yourself with happiness

Oh! My God

How did I miss it?/shocked

You are also a bleaching bitc.h

Goodnight sweetheart, Self- hating fool cheesy.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Dumbo

I am sure you are feeling so good now for giving you an audience

Don't kill yourself with happiness

Oh! My God

How did I miss it?/shocked

You are also a bleaching bitc.h

Goodnight sweetheart and I hope you die from the heat of your weave. cheesy

I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Folib(f): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg make dis gurl friends tell ha dat bleaching doesn't make u white...Deep down u still be black babe...C how her lips thick like trailer tyre...E dey ur body, am very very proud to be black kos I feel beautiful unlike u dat has inferiority complex grin wink
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
An2elect2:

I forgive you.

That is very kind of you, sister Mary

Thanks o
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is very kind of you, sister Mary

Thanks o
yea, you need it more now.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
An2elect2:

yea, you need it more now.

I am touched kiss
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by dapsonlou(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
laplace12:
Rants of regret.

She's still going to have dark skinned babies, so she can abuse her kids for being black

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shall you no go blame her. Na y0ruba girl na. Y0ruba girl were black dey ugly heh! You go fear fear
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
No difference sister! Just dt you might be fair on the outside but dark inside.
you are confused
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by U2ice(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..

How u take knw say her future bright....

Dat slowpoke!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by heatmeup(f): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves
see dats d difference they get attention. pls do survey and you'll see most unmarried late women are fair
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ranoscky(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make una forgivam. Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by tartar9(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
why did she bleach undecided have you ever seen a white ape? be what you are
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by humanshado: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
If this story is true then I pity this girl because:

1) Your DNA still say you are a black girl
2) Your children will still come out black except you marry oyibo
3) There some crevices in your body (you know them better than me) that will still look as black as hell not matter what
4) Your skill is thinner now and exposed to all sort of harmful UV lights and microbes
5) With time you will be spending more and more money to maintain it - I just hope your papa hold pepe well well
6) The likely end is what the attached picture shows.

For those considering to go down that road, please read the article through the link below and help una self...

https://yeyeolade./2008/08/26/effects-of-bleaching-creams-are-deadly-from-blackbeautyandhaircom/

2 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ilekeh(f): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Shocked, really. Probably photoshopped.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by ManTiger(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
When craze wan start...

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
humanshado:
If this story is true then I pity this girl because:

1) Your DNA still say you are a black girl
2) Your children will still come out black except you marry oyibo
3) There some crevices (you know them better than me) that will still look as black as hell not matter what
4) Your skill is thinner now and exposed to all sort of harmful UV lights and microbes
5) With time you will be spending more and more money to maintain it - I just hope your papa hold pepe well well
6) The likely end is what the attached picture shows.

For those considering to go down that road, please read the article through the link below and help una self...

https://yeyeolade./2008/08/26/effects-of-bleaching-creams-are-deadly-from-blackbeautyandhaircom/

The picture was very scary! I always doubted the safety of bleaching (as well as being very suspicious of the motives).
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by heatmeup(f): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
princepee:
Agbani darego was the most beautiful girl on earth. She was dark skined. Beauty isnt about colour.
help me tell them oooooo agbani's smile is a killer Beyonce sef no match am
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by myouri(f): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lwkm!! Chaai!! And she's Proud of that face that looks like MJ's ghost sha grin grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by TolaniLuv: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kimeto:

Rihanna is dark-skinned tho

Which of the Rihanna is dark skinned?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by DecencyLady(f): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Hawlahscho(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

but she was not dark naw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.