Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100879 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let me see in between her butts and her butthole and see how fair they are. I will grow hairs in my palms if those two areas are not as dark as my nut sack.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
milky3:
that is if she has one
kai! U haf finis dis bleacher finis. But, her future fit remain small.. smiley
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

tongue tongue

How high can you jump, my ape kiss
go Bleep ur lesbian partner
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
justmag:

I would hate to. Ignorance is contagious sometimes. The day they introduce bleaching cream is the day I embrace and cherished the beautiful of a dark chocolate woman or a caramel or natural fairer skinned woman. Plus! I noticed bleached skinned doesn't glow as much as natural skin. It's just nasty!!!

It is okay for her to bleach, it is her skin.

For what she has written she needs to be institutionalized for the rest of her life, we wouldn't want others to contact her illness, would we? angry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
go Bleep ur lesbian partner

I hate people undecided

Answer my question o

How high can you jump
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SHE DON TAKE HER MONEY BUY THE THING WEY SHE GO DEY WORSHIP, FROM THAT MOMENT SHE START BLEACHING EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL FALL INTO SECONDERY, even her faith!
adondai grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Redoil: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she looked cuter with the dark skin.
as she bleach, she come look like white ape. mtchew
why you dey vex na
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hahaha this biitch sounds dumb as fvck. grin for her mind now she thinks she's Caucasian grin Someone help this piece of shitty cu-nt. I swear I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

I hate people undecided

Answer my question o

How high can you jump
Justfollowit:

I hate people undecided

Answer my question o

How high can you jump
GEL TILL 2019
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HopeAtHand: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is so untrue

On the average men pay prefer light skinned over dark skinned but it does not apply strictly to everyday relationship. I have seen men go after dark skinned women over the light skinned ones. So you should STFU.

Dumbo

@bolded..true observation..while a light skinned lady is attractive from afar, you must really get close to a dark lady and look at her very carefully to appreciate her beauty.

Dnt get me wrong, some black ladies are very beautiful but light skinned ladies of the same level of beauty are simply irresistible.

Dnt take it wrongly black girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by creamylicious(f): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
buh d girl has a point. 80% of black guys drool over a lady who is brightly complexioned on first sight and d rest is history. buh d girl is not that pretty which guys come dey deceive am
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
1stola:

What is this one saying?
Don't you think?
How can you know her future?
Can the future of a girl like this be bright?
nawa oh. 4 questions at d same time, abeg which 1 I go ansa 1st. Just tell me
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Mekybliss(f): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope she will give both to white children too. Unam undecided am black and proud.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

FOOL.

whom are you refereeing to
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by justmag(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is okay for her to bleach, it is her skin.

For what she has written she needs to be institutionalized for the rest of her life, we wouldn't want others to contact her illness, would we? angry

She needs to be admitted yesterday. I won't wish her madness on my enemies.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HopeAtHand: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kimeto:

Rihanna is dark-skinned tho

Which Rihanna is dark skin?..I guess ure referrring to rihanna in your village..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

FOOL.

whom are you refereeing to?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Icecream4U(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Her yansh go black en!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bishop4life(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
smh... what do u we expect when 98% of ladies now possess 90% of artficial parts. artficial hair on thier heads, artficial eye brows, artficial eye balls, artficial eye lashes, artficial lips, artficial mangoes on thier chest, artficial finger nails, artficial hips, artficial butts, artficial engine, artficial toe nails,artficial... God help the black race? no, its God help the doll race
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
smh at her self-hate.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Reaper231(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm a very fair complexion guy and I still can't find wat pple hype abt fair complexion gals cos I've never found one beautiful enough for keeps(no offence) they r usually attractive or catchy from afar bt wen yu get closer..... I'm attracted to my brown sugar.
As for dis gal all I can see is a pathetic girl with low self esteem.
#TeamChocolateBeauty#
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
emperorchedda:
- In your opinion

Of course in my opinion and other reasonable human opinion

The black race have survived despite all the attempts to make us feel lesser so no excuse for any ignorant self hating bitch. We would rather see her institutionalised or dead

That would be too extreme

Well, we can employ the use of mind control techniques undecided

Unlike you in my quest to be liberal I haven't lost track of reality. Her illness is contagious and dangerous to the black race, so?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by mentorandfriend(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Someone deliberately manufactured this to get you people talking, and he succeeded. if not, how can you be comparing the dark skinned lady and the fair version? The dark skinned version wins it from what I'm seeing here. See how you folks are abusing an imaginary girl, a creation of someone's mischief and naughtiness. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

@bolded..true observation..while a light skinned lady is attractive from afar, you must really get close to a dark lady and look at her very carefully to appreciate her beauty.

Dnt get me wrong, some black ladies are very beautiful but light skinned ladies of the same level of beauty are simply irresistible.

Dnt take it wrongly black girl. grin

Too bad I do wish I were black like my baby brother

You deserve to exterminated or institutionalized.

#fact#
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
This one needs brain renewal oo...make she bleach her brain too na undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Rapzino: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
laplace12:
Rants of regret.

boss
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
justmag:

She needs to be admitted yesterday. I won't wish her madness on my enemies.

Isn't she mad? I mean who in his or her right sense would wake up and write something so demeaning without considering the history of his\ her race

The black race deserve better
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by hidee20(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
make she show us her knuckles then i will believe she's white until then shes part-white part-black which is very bad for a once beautiful black babe.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HopeAtHand: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

Too bad I do wish I were black like my baby brother

You deserve to exterminated or institutionalized.

#fact#

undecided undecided
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
IsaacBuchi:
My sister na better question u ask am.

Either way she's still ugly. She's turns it yellow, more uglier.

If she like make she turn am red she ugly is ugly. If u r not black beautiful der is nothing u can change it to get better.

Check out Michael Jackson. He was black beautiful and turned uglier white.

SMH for the babe.
At the end of the day, she has to be careful with her lifestyle because any little accident can be dangerous for her. If she undergoes an operation such as an appendectomy, it would be difficult for the wound to close up. One has to be careful when making some decisions.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Reaper231(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope d mumu girl no forget to bleach her p*ssy interior so she go born albino and oyibo children cos by my calculation her black ass is still gonna give birth to those "niggers" she hates so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.