Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100850 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by zonax(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
She's a fool who isn't proud of her heritage.
She looked better when she was dark not now that she looks like a vulture that missed it's period
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bogolobango(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Airforce1 hw far abt ur album bro
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why are u guys insulting her I don't understand. Its her skin!!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Wahala90: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

In admiration, heads will turn for an half cast beauty who keeps her natural color just as heads will turn in admiration for a black beauty who keeps her natural color. But changing your color is what we detest, not keeping and taking care of it.

almostFamous:

Why is she insulting others.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by hotgunz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let her ask MJ
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Keeping it real,you're right about those celebs,if Rihanna,Beyonce,C Milan were dark,Nobody would see them as beautiful,but there are still some girls that are still beautiful with nice features even though they're dark,but very rare

ini edo is more beautiful than so-called Beyonce and co

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by all4gud(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
No wahala. Prepare for skin cancer
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
On a personal note I prefer dark gals to lighter ones! Perhaps the views of an oyinbo don't count for much with the gals here but its how I feel.

Of course everyone has a right to appear as they like but from her comments (especially about tar-black babies) I really question her motivation and how comfortable she is with her race.

People should be proud of themselves for who they are, white, black yellow or any other shade!

I am also a bit worried by the medical effects of 'bleaching' on the skin, especially in the long term. Thank goodness my babe does not bleach but is content with her colour. I am VERY content with her colour! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by mekybabe1: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is how madness starts! She looked finer as a dark lady.
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Misogynist2014(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Was better before bleaching. So after all the living testimonies of harm of bleaching, women still bleach? cheesy #isokay
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by quickly: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

her yansh or back will be black

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by adedayourt(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
If na me be her papa I go xcange dis girl for plastic bucket.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Misogynist2014(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
almostFamous:
Haven't you heard about cancer of the eyes? What if she were your only child?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by cluksy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.
maybe u should also bleech ur eyeball, and work on ur wide nose..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
ur village pple don d find u... na so craze d start
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Misogynist2014(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
I prefer being called an African, instead of a black, one, I'm not black, two, its a stereotyped word for former slaves , 3,it means evil in yoruba land. Call me African and I'll answer you. smiley
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nzeaji(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Use Jik, for a whiter, cleaber, clearer skin. grin grin

Omo, super blues omo, washes even whiter and it shows. grin grin

Hediot. angry angry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
black is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by chiomzy25(f): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.
Black is beautiful. wish I was a dark damsel
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nanizle(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:
She actually looked more beautiful as a dark lady.

That said, no black beauty ever compares to a naturally fairer lady of the same level of beauty..we have to be truthful to ourselves

Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milan etc are lighter skin and are beautiful damsels, they wouldn't have half their beauty if they were black..

I dnt blame anyone who choose light over blackness or maybe darkness. grin

A very unintelligent statement there.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by azzima(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
I really believe some of us MEN should be blamed. You will always hear men salivating over most of these bleached out girls even the media will describe a girl's complexion for example " The LIGHT-SKINNED Daisy Danjuma is a beauty to behold".MUMU MEN!!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Wahala90: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
c

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Haven't you heard about cancer of the eyes? What if she were your only child?
which kain nyama nyama question is dat "what if she were your only child"? Is she ur child?!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by richard870(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na sun go roast you!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by JKWilliams: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Eguonor1: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Omw!!! She must have rubbed some of the whitening abi bleaching cream on her skull which permeated into her brains to currupt her small dedicate sense file.
Get a life!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by porka: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oya slave, go and cut your extra large lips as well.

This is what poor early nutrition causes. No proper mental development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by fazzy28(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Those r ɖ words of a foolish persn!!!God created Ʊ perfectly,U wuld live 2 regret dat!!!!!!........
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by holums(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Say it loud I'm black and proud - James Brown

Something is definitely wrong with d negroid race...... this girl is suffering from inferiority complex......I've neva seen a white man trying to shade his skin to become black. Black man with mental slavery......may God help Africa!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bqlekan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:
She actually looked more beautiful as a dark lady.

That said, no black beauty ever compares to a naturally fairer lady of the same level of beauty..we have to be truthful to ourselves

Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milan etc are lighter skin and are beautiful damsels, they wouldn't have half their beauty if they were black..

I dnt blame anyone who choose light over blackness or maybe darkness. grin
Rihanna beautiful? taah! with that forehead wey wide like apapa bridge (opon ori) Rihanna with makeup better smal..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
hope she didn't also forget to bleach her toto! let it not be black oh cos we hate bleached girls.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!
ALL HAIL THE BLACK QUEENS!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by abeloma: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
she is killing herself gradually. God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.