Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100883 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yet ur kitten ll still betray her new skin grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by holums(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
morethanadoll:
What she fails to realize is that her genetic makeup is black. No matter who she decides to "mix" with, her babies will still be black. I see that self hate exists everywhere in the world!

Exactly her gene and DNA will still be black...........she's suffering from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by kunlesehan(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Inferiority complex dey worry her
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HopeAtHand: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
bqlekan:
Rihanna beautiful? taah! with that forehead wey wide like apapa bridge (opon ori) Rihanna with makeup better smal..

I wonder where this country is headed.When we cannot see truth and say it..Rihanna is ugly but if she appear for your room dis nyt, you wouldn't mind killing her with fvck.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by stepone(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I see why you can't be brighter than your future.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
cluksy:
maybe u should also bleech ur eyeball, and work on ur wide nose..

so sorry to disappoint you dear, I'm a mixed race
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nkjay:
black is beautiful...

Yes o! And so are YOU! Clearly and rightly proud of your colour!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Dekatron(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..
boss, see the combo nah. How 'SKIN' take bright like 'FUTURE'?

INSHORT, YOU NEED JESUS. grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Dvessel(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
no matter how much she bleach her skin. her Shadow will still be dark.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:

so sorry to disappoint you dear, I'm a mixed race

You wan steal am
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by onyeuteh(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

may all the witches and wizards in my fathers and mothers village twist that your rotten haggard mouth...
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wan steal am

no dear
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Sike(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa O. Girls sha
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by karkel(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
She looks young while on black skin and becomes skinny,dry and old
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Alexander001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
see as she dey like over fried plantain.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Setaje(f): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
azzima:
I really believe some of us MEN should be blamed. You will always hear men salivating over most of these bleached out girls even the media will describe a girl's complexion for example " The LIGHT-SKINNED Daisy Danjuma is a beauty to behold".MUMU MEN!!!!

You are the only guy that has said the truth. Let all this guy's be deceiving themselves. How many of them are dating dark skinned girls or are married to one. A particular tribe call another tribe dirty solely because their ladies are usually dark skinned. Who is fooling who. Tsheeeeeeeew we brought this upon ourselves so let them deal wiv it.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
onyeuteh:

may all the witches and wizards in my fathers and mothers village twist that your rotten haggard mouth...

Well they might do that to him except that there are no such things Rely on reasoned argument rather than superstition and things that don't exist!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wan steal am

you make it look like mixed race is better than pure race. See question.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Somebody book an appointment with that psycho 6 months from now and lets see if she still has the fingers to type the hogwash she's typing.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
onyeuteh:

and those witches and wizards are the reason you miserable.
instead of you to attack the msg, you attack the messenger.
enjoy your stupidity
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bqlekan(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I wonder where this country is headed.When we cannot see truth and say it..Rihanna is ugly but if she appear for your room dis nyt, you wouldn't mind killing her with fvck.
taah! (spits on the mat) not Rihanna, i wil b gay 4 dat night grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stop using bleaching creams and soaps that will spoil your skin and give you stretch marks and discolouration. Get a glowing skin without bleaching your skin and stop using soaps that are too hash. You can lightening your skin gradually or as quickly as you want by using Herbal base Soap and Cream. You will see result within weeks of usage, your skin glow without any blemishes.

Give it a try now and you will never use any other soaps or shampoos again.

Call or SMS :- 080 346 30280

PIN : - 29502324

Email:-Veggiesherbs@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Also Maintain your dark chocolate skin by using VeggieGlow soap and cream for that smooth and glowing skin.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
An2elect2:

you make it look like mixed race is better than pure race. See question.

The question was not directed at you, madam

I was not implying anything. My question was as a result of his response to the post that he quoted before I directed bthe question at him
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by malachee: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
It time factor bi atich. It a matter of time
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by kcsider: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

That's inferiority complex running deep in our African root. I'm waiting patiently for a day of liberation from these neo-colonial tendencies . God will help us to rediscover the pride in being dark skinned
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Eluwilussit(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
lerumoss:

whom are you refereeing to?

The foolish girl of course. Not you.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An2elect2(f): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

The question was not directed at you, madam

I was not implying anything. My question was as a result of his response to the post that he quoted before I directed bthe question at him

I can quote anybody on a public forum.

That question reeks of the same inferiority complex you condemning.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HopeAtHand: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
bqlekan:
taah! (spits on the mat) not Rihanna, i wil b gay 4 dat night grin

Hahaha..Only In your dreams will u be with Rihanna on the same bed.

Ray J made Kim famous...imagine what Rihanna would make you.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The foolish girl of course. Not you.

she's really foolish. I so love her dark skin.
well, its her body.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
An2elect2:

I can quote anybody on a public forum.

That question reeks of the same inferiority complex you condemning.

The guy mentioned that he was mixed race so therefore he wouldn't need to bleach his eyeballs and fix his wide nose

And I asked him that question because obviously he was lying, dumbo

What is the big deal with mixed race, I have mixed race step-sister and brother (2 of them). So unlike you I care less about it.

Go look for someone else to bother, I haven't got your time tonight.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Setaje:

You are the only guy that has said the truth. Let all this guy's be deceiving themselves. How many of them are dating dark skinned girls or are married to one. A particular tribe call another tribe dirty solely because their ladies are usually dark skinned. Who is fooling who. Tsheeeeeeeew we brought this upon ourselves so let them deal wiv it.

Haace calm down,my girlfriend is darkskinned and she's a model as well,think I'm lying then give me 20 likes to post her pic

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by odukzspeaks(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
to be honest who ever did this transformation did it perfectly, but he/she never thought of the nearest future. ..
I wouldn't be surprised if she is on medication restricting her to the kind of body cream she uses....

Can't imagine how she will look in her forties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.