Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari (48641 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Same way Buhari would have repeated; I will stabilize world oil price, Dogs and baboon will soak in blood, An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, All frogressive cwonfidence etc.

You can at least excuse Buhari for his little slips, after all, according to you he is an illiterate; unfortunately the same cannot hold for a supposed PhD holder, your olodo president and his his alleged graduate wife; both of whom continue to constitute an international embarrassment to this country - especially the latter with her stupendous atrocity to the English language - yeye dey smell oO!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
d reason y he refuses was bcaus jonathan is brilliant than him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Shame on Mr Buhari.

I am imagining a Mitt Romney refusing to debate with Barack Obama because Obama's first term record were already there before Americans. Won't that be viewed by Americans as crazy?

That excuse is very lame and childish. Shame on Buhari.
The man should simply come clean and tell Nigerians he is afraid of being disgraced at the debate.

[/size]
Imagine Michelle Obama calling Mr Romney a dead brain undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dioxidane:
All those screaming high up to the heavens that GMB was a former military 'dictator' should remember that a former President, OBJ was a military ruler. Even the present Senate President was formerly in the military. Did they still display their military traits in a democratic setting? Let's think pragmatically here, no sentiments. Our present president could not address the major problem affecting Nigeria today. In my own opinion, it is CORRUPTION. It is corruption in its many forms (bribery, nepotism, fraud, embezzlement) that has adversely affected the economy of Nigeria. Now I'm not an advocate of GMB, but I believe if you can't tackle a problem, leave it to someone who can (that is if you have the interests of the country at heart). GEJ has tried his best, let him give someone else the opportunity to tackle the problems facing this country, and if that person can't, with 2019 by the corner we can always elect someone else.

P.S: Typed this in a rush. Please ignore any grammatical/typographical error(s)...
Yes Mark, OBJ & even Gowon, Murtala Mohammed & Abdusalami were past millitary leaders but were not despotic & high-handed like Buhari.
Who says all millitary rulers must dictators & who says all dictators are millitary men. It is a matter of personality if one is a dictator as some are in their homes, schools & offices.
It is in a man's personality to be a dictator or not, an elevated platform of leadership will reveal that in any man as it did in Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
tank u

I don't understand why you guys are not castigating GEJ for refusing to participate in the debate in last general elections in which General Buhari participated alongside other presidential candidates.

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
taharqa:

Debates is mainly about what you would do differently from what your opponent has done or promises to do. It's about YOU. Explaining your programmes to the electorate so they can make informed decisions about who to vote as well as holding to account if you get to the position
hasn't he told the electorates several times what he intends to do when he becomes president? If the trash you wrote is the definition of Debate,them am sorry you are a dullard!
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by samyale(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
stagger:

Holy ghost fire scatter your left testicle. Do you know how many lives Buhari ruined when he was in power, arresting and jailing innocent people? I know a particular family very close to us who were victims. Has Buhari ever apologized to people like Ambrose Alli's wife and family members?

GEJ has more blood 2 his name dan buhari- immigration, bokoharam, strike, and so on...
GEJ ruined more lives than buhari- issue of unemployment, corruption
Infact the man is a badluck 2 9ja

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by kay1one2(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Present the most intelligent person in your family to come out and be interviewed by Aljazeera, CNN and also contest for the presidential election or remain shut 4 life

So cnn only interviews literates like child soldiers or victims of war?!

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abayhormy:

I don't understand why you guys are not castigating GEJ for refusing to participate in the debate in last general elections in which General Buhari participated alongside other presidential candidates.
PDP owns this country, no PDP no Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by anwo247: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dioxidane:
All those screaming high up to the heavens that GMB was a former military 'dictator' should remember that a former President, OBJ was a military ruler. Even the present Senate President was formerly in the military. Did they still display their military traits in a democratic setting? Let's think pragmatically here, no sentiments. Our present president could not address the major problem affecting Nigeria today. In my own opinion, it is CORRUPTION. It is corruption in its many forms (bribery, nepotism, fraud, embezzlement) that has adversely affected the economy of Nigeria. Now I'm not an advocate of GMB, but I believe if you can't tackle a problem, leave it to someone who can (that is if you have the interests of the country at heart). GEJ has tried his best, let him give someone else the opportunity to tackle the problems facing this country, and if that person can't, with 2019 by the corner we can always elect someone else.

P.S: Typed this in a rush. Please ignore any grammatical/typographical error(s)...

Did you hear that OBJ as a military dictator was traumatising and dehumanising Nigerians? Buhari cannot hide under being a military leader since other military leaders never acted like him

He is just a wicked man that brings sharia tendencies to governance. Unfortunately, he will never rule nigeria. Even in 2019, he will still not win. Very soon this weed that APC is high on will burn out... March 28.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls tell Buhari that debates is all about presenting ideas for tommorow & not what had been done.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You can at least excuse Buhari for his little slips, after all, according to you he is an illiterate; unfortunately the same cannot hold for a supposed PhD holder, your olodo president and his his alleged graduate wife; both of whom continue to constitute an international embarrassment to this country - especially the latter with her stupendous atrocity to the English language - yeye dey smell oO!
Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.

So it's Buhari that can speak well?

And you call, dogs and baboon will soak in blood and "I'll stavilize world oil Frice" "slips"... You're really an "abokï".

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy simple: An illiterate can't debate.
Even in his wildest dreams, He can't debate even patience Jonathan.

That is not true ,he was on ground in 2011 to debate and you could still check some of his debates online .he was once an head of state and former PTF chairman, he can answer any question and debate with anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
anwo247:

Did you hear that OBJ as a military dictator was traumatising and dehumanising Nigerians? Buhari cannot hide under being a military leader since other military leaders never acted like him

He is just a wicked man that brings sharia tendencies to governance. Unfortunately, he will never rule nigeria. Even in 2019, he will still not win. Very soon this weed that APC is high on will burn out... March 28.
Hilarious pictures you've got there. grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
the reason he will not debate is the same reason he did not appear before the oputa panel,
and the reason is that he is above the Nigerian masses. he is lofty and too high to do what people ask or expect of him.
ever noticed that buhari never does anything that ordinary people expect of him?
even if he would have done it, once ordinary people -the real masses -start to clamour for it, he stoically will reject doing it.
for example, he resolutely refused to condemn fulani marauders killing innocent farmers throughout Nigeria.
this man is above control and censure
he is a snake dictator playing dead.
just give him a little power and watch him come alive, with devastating consequences for the nation.
a man who cannot answer us while an ordinary citizen, is it when he becomes number 1 citizen that he will answer?
trust this man at the nation's peril.

#Buhari_please_account_to_Nigerians_for_once_in_your_rigid_life.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by henryangelo: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why are they preventing him from answering the question he is been asked, is that one not corruption? Why is he shying away from the debate is it not his responsibility? Are we not worth to hear him speak?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Kbraims(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ehnn ehnn ar u saying patience jonathan is not gud n english or u're logically sayn it?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dioxidane:

God bless you and your entire generation. You are my man of the year

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by richidinho(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dioxidane:

Did any of them stage a coup?

Never again Buhari will rule us

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
olas24u:

That is not true ,he was on ground in 2011 to debate and you could still check some of his debates online .he was once an head of state and former PTF chairman, he can answer any question and debate with anybody.
Sir, why didn't he debate this time around?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by arsetalks(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Shame on Mr Buhari.

I am imagining a Mitt Romney refusing to debate with Barack Obama because Obama's first term record were already there before Americans. Won't that be viewed by Americans as crazy?

That excuse is very lame and childish. Shame on Buhari.

The man should simply come clean and tell Nigerians he is afraid of being disgraced at the debate.

[/size]
You want to copy America? Fine, when did an opposition in America involve itself in such a shameless character assassination as the Gej the jerk's administration has one?

When in the history of democratic elections in America has the ruling party so rigorously accused the opposition of corruption without any basis for it or instead of choosing to o to court?

When in the history of America was election postponed just because the ruling party sees her fortune and chances of winning the election non existent?

If you must copy America, ensure you copy them in all way. Don't be unnecessarily selective/bias.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by olisaEze(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Weak excuse....so GEJ's wrk is evident, buh wht of ur's? You will give 2million jobs ev' year, you will build refineries in d 6geo-political zones! D point of a political debate is 2let d people knw if u really hav a plan, hw u intend 2fund n actualize it, or if ure jst mouthing slogans n prayin d public dnt catch on till whn it gets 2late. Talk as they say is cheap; do we nw vote APC on d basis of a mantra?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
luvinhubby:
Pls tell Buhari that debates is all about presenting ideas for tommorow & not what had been done.
I don't understand why GEJ supporters are not castigating or criticizing him for refusing to participate in the debate in last elections in which General Buhari participated alongside other presidential candidates.

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sir, why didn't he debate this time around?

Debate about what ?with who?where was GEJ 2011
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by donsap648(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why do you think that you can deceive us? Even the director general of your campaign organization called you general before the media today....A DICTATOR you have been and a DICTATOR you will remain

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Beync(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ameachi always exhibiting his toutish macho character. They are alraedy displaying to us how there will no longer be freedom of information once they get power. Imagine ameachi not allowing buhari to answer simple question as if he's remoting him.smh

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by obinoral1179(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
where u in sambisa in 2011?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
frankmishael1:
PDP owns this country, no PDP no Nigeria
GOD Will Show You Guys on March 28 and May 29th that before PDP existed, HE knew Nigeria and Owns the Earth and All nations in it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.