Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari (48635 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Dexema(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiric Pig, Buhari foot soldier. cheesy

Pained mofo...
Seems you are off steam tonight,you can do better,blind bat towing the path of darkness. My message to you; try to be more responsible on this forum and I'm sure u have somfin upstairs....Use it!!!

Quote me again and go bald!
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibas: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
pekeyim:
Na now u turn convertible?

Grandpa go sit down somewhere, like say you no spoil things in 83, we for don pass this levels.
it could have been worse,so tell me what he spoiled or are u mistaking him for ibb?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dexema:

Seems you are off steam tonight,you can do better,blind bat towing the path of darkness. My message to you; try to be more responsible on this forum and I'm sure u have somfin upstairs....Use it!!!

Quote me again and go bald!
You're a fool. You're a buharistic pig
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
angelsing:
I thought he has attended a debate before or was he a literate then?...A particular set of people sets the precedence now Buhari is doing the same...I think it should be drafted into the constitution that all candidate must debate..

If truly he is a democrat as he said, he should do the right thing and no dwell on the wrongs of the past. He wants to be forgiven but can not move ahead to do what is right. Imagine Ameachi preventing his presidential candidate from answering a question. Hahahaha, that's how the will rule Nigeria if they by chance get announced as the winner. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

I'm wondering if you've watched this grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I watched it live that day, It was a monumental disgrace I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
chibas:
i guess u are literate,so i ask have u attain the fame of buhari?
Yes, I'm a popular politician.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
LFJ:
Those who handle Buhari campaign are doing very good. Shame on Mr. Jonathan, with all the money to hire brilliant people to lead your campaign you make Fayose, Fani, Gani, and other backward thinking people the face of your campaign.

They are doing well by covering and preventing him to answer questions like what Ameachi did today? I imagine the things they will cover up when they get to Aso rock by mistake.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Is that how PDP programmed you to repeat those senseless words like a robot - without a brain of your own?
Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. You're pained, right?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibecanglobal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingslly:
When he was asked about apologising Amaechi took over frm there, dats how he is going to rule us.
Buhari will be teleguided by those wicked hawks surrounding him now..what Amaechi did is just a tip of the iceberg of what there game plan is; knowing that the man is finished intellectually they remain in the background and pull the strings on the poor and helpless old man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by yagbaboy1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
The funny fact is all the edits calling Buhari an illiterate have never held the least position in any government, they are unknown to even their local community people. Buhari is a worldwide figure, universally known across all continents. Damm! If being an illiterate can make one this famous and respected worldwide, I never wish any one I know to be educated

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!... Like Buhari, you are an iilliterate.
grin grin You're making an honest living and we're quite pleased with the way you're handling your brief and justifying your pay packet. Your paymasters are pleased as well. You're quite an intelligent fellow, but the spontaneity of your contributions puts you at par with LITERATE Mama Piss
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibas: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bitojoe:
A man's shadow will never leave him
meaning that jona shadow for aiding corruption will never leave him,okwa ya.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
kheart:
Very good one from our coming presido. Gej performance should determine his popularity.

I heard 50 percent of electricity tariff has been Cut by FG. I thought PHCN hs been privatise? Anyways my. point here is 4 d past 3 days na only 2 hrs light I don see for my side.

What has a debate got to do with GEJ's administration? Tell you people what you will do for them and how you will achieve it. Who told him to come and analyze GEJ's administration? Illiteracy is truly a disease.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
coldFLARES1:
grin grin You're making an honest living and we're quite pleased with the way you're handling your brief and justifying your pay packet. Your paymasters are pleased as well. You're quite an intelligent fellow, but the spontaneity of your contributions puts you at par with LITERATE Mama Piss
Your stupidity puts you at par with Buhari.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by yagbaboy1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a fool. You're a buharistic pig
Call us family name, I guess it will sound strange such a name even when exists, of all the educated people on your lineage, who has even gone close to being a councillor?
The funny fact is all the edits calling Buhari an illiterate have never held the least position in any government, they are unknown to even their local community people. Buhari is a worldwide figure, universally known across all continents. Damm! If being an illiterate can make one this famous and respected worldwide, I never wish any one I know to be educated
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibas: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I'm a popular politician.
work harder because as it is now you are unknown.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which means you families are bunch of re.tards/illiterates, innit?

Yes, disgraceful for you and yours fams

First of all provide ur pman to be interviewed on Aljazeera or CNN or possibly go to Chattam House to address white people.

Judt say that you and your cohorts are scared of the election, as simple as that.

Argue with sense, stop displaying your birdbrain.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2211746_fbimg1426114863760_jpegbbbabba91e7d68347baeb7b7df2f1654

Hahaha, from all you have said above, I think the 1st pix should be for pdpd while the one on the right should be for you and apc because you have been insulting people without you putting up any objective argument. Typical of children of h8 grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by dein77(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nothing to add to this bullshit my GMB....

My fellow comrades SeveruSnape, and others have already killed it.

Like a wise comrade said on this thread: debate isn't about what GEJ didn't do; it's about what GMB wants to do.

As usual, he gave himself a caveat!
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. You're pained, right?

They must given you food and you have chopped that explains why you are singing; but no way near like FFK because you certainly have no class, not even compared to a dog like him.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

And an educated literate person like didn't see this national event in 2011 before (see attached self-explanatory picture), where Buhari joined other presidential candidates in a televised debate; at that time only one candidate was visibly absent - you can guess who was the run away debater.

Simply put, GEJ had the opportunity in 2011 and blew it; Buhari no longer needs to prove himself against GEJ - Nigerian already know the difference.

Now that the tables have turned, Buhari would be doing him a favour to allow him bask under his limelight, that is why GEJ is running helter skelter after GMB for a chance to debate - even at the risk of repeating those awful famous lines such as: Stealing is not Corruption, America will know, How much did Jim Nwambudo stole etc.

If he did in 2011, why is he scared to his bones to repeat it now that he is a "democrat" grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Mcowubaba: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dioxidane:
All those screaming high up to the heavens that GMB was a former military 'dictator' should remember that a former President, OBJ was a military ruler. Even the present Senate President was formerly in the military. Did they still display their military traits in a democratic setting? Let's think pragmatically here, no sentiments. Our present president could not address the major problem affecting Nigeria today. In my own opinion, it is CORRUPTION. It is corruption in its many forms (bribery, nepotism, fraud, embezzlement) that has adversely affected the economy of Nigeria. Now I'm not an advocate of GMB, but I believe if you can't tackle a problem, leave it to someone who can (that is if you have the interests of the country at heart). GEJ has tried his best, let him give someone else the opportunity to tackle the problems facing this country, and if that person can't, with 2019 by the corner we can always elect someone else.

P.S: Typed this in a rush. Please ignore any grammatical/typographical error(s)...

my broda the problem is dat all those u mentioned don't hav a 'bad' record of brutality nd serious dictatorship...Buhari was too military=let me use dat jargoon....
M non partisan too but i will not vote 4 Buhari.... Sori 4 any typo too
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by yagbaboy1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What has a debate got to do with GEJ's administration? Tell you people what you will do for them and how you will achieve it. Who told him to come and analyze GEJ's administration? Illiteracy is truly a disease.
Call us family name, I guess it will sound strange such a name even when exists, of all the educated people on your lineage, who has even gone close to being a councillor?
As educated as u are, who knows you. Ediot
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
even tho u can't change the past u shld have don somthin good in the past,militery is not an excuse,the only luck u have is that the population of this country is not filled wit pple like me, oga gmb u for no get 1 vote.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by dein77(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:
Nonsense.

You are now a change democrat but can't explain to Nigerians if really you have a certificate.

He must think we are all silly

He doesn't only think the APC guys are foolish; he knows they are.

But we can't be fooled!
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by laidian(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy simple: An illiterate can't debate.
Even in his wildest dreams, He can't debate even patience Jonathan.

And you were alive in 2011 when he debated right? He was the most articulate among the debaters in the event where Gej run away.

#teamnoparty
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by redcliff: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikhaildr:

Why are u booking space like this?

Lol. Is it your land?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Bitojoe(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
chibas:
meaning that jona shadow for aiding corruption will never leave him,okwa ya.

prove to me if you are not corrupt.even buhari said in 2011 that apc government are corrupt.hissss, omo ale ara e...abi aye e fe baje ni.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abayhormy:
I don't understand why GEJ supporters are not castigating or criticizing him for refusing to participate in the debate in last elections in which General Buhari participated.

When he wasn't a repentant dictator, he debated, now that he is a democrat, what could it be that is preventing him from debating?
It all boils down to the fact that buhari is hollow headed but thinks he is above everybody.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
yagbaboy1:

[size=13pt]Buhari IS A WORLD RENOWNED ILLITERATE, LET HIM BRING HIS CERTIFICATE LET'S SEE, TILL THEN, HE REMAINS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Caution30: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Liver fail baba
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

They must given you food and you have chopped that explains why you are singing; but no way near like FFK because you certainly have no class, not even compared to a dog like him.
I hail your grammar, Useless English just like that of Booharittheilliterate.
Almajiric Aboki
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
samyale:
My General....did he refer GEJ as MR?...

U no need debate, u don enter

Sai baba

Another misfit running wild. What is a political debate? Let's start from there maybe you can be educated a little bit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.