Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (30954 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are right. It isnt left for guys only to strike convos. some girls are really boring that i know. that was why i said there are topics worthy of discussion. and the issue of girls asking for recharge cards is a turn off too. Since guys go out of their ways to chat, their ways of initiating convos should improve to motivate a lady to strike interesting topics too. I am speaking for ladies who are nt boring o.
I see my self as someone that can hold up a good convo . But from my experience I can say that the sites are filled with boring people and sex workers. . The pictures posted usually Define the kind of reply. I have met a few ladies online tho. and it did not take long to connect and we still doing good today. If you are cool and matured. It will show. Am referring to the matured guys that can spot these qualities... If you want to do online dating or networking. Define what you want and stop beating around the Bush. I also feel there is need for an elite networking site. That will help flush out some dry fellows

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by tivta(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Setaje:

Ok now I get you.
. Cool.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Filashade(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Halimi25:

15 messages on whatsapp in a day from thirsty guys
21 messages on bbm
11 messages on badoo
7 on facebook
32 from nairaland
All in a single day.How do u expect a normal lady to cope?All u're doing is validating them & making dem become arrogant.My advise 2 u & other guys is to pick up courage & start approaching ladies offline instead of wasting ur energy chasing shadows online

True talk o.

Me self, I don tire.

Even when i ignore them they still no get the message.

Its not that we don't wan to talk to you, its just too much. We would prefer if u came to us in person.

But thats another story, some people find it so difficult to talk to someone in reality.

Social communication has lost its meaning in this our era.

Everyone want to talk on fb, whatapp, BBM, badoo, twitter, nairaland and everywhere instead.

Scrap all of the above and see how many have the guts to approach u. O% (I heard they are intimidated and scare that u already have a bf)

Na lie

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by FredHandsome(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I go through the posts of anyone i get a pm from before i respond. To be honest, online ish isnt my thing at all. With the many personalities we encounter on nl, i dnt see how any meaningful relatinship can spring from here. Even facebook is questionable not to talk of Nl. You see how they bash females here and there in this site yet they come up with the 'Remain single for life' slogans to coerce ladies to accept mediocrity. Dnt mind these dudes jare. I see any guy using that 'Remain in your father's house till 40 years' as desperate.
Take a chill pill, Lady. You see, those 'personalities' u encounter on social networks still represent the real masses. The social network users are still the same boys, girls, women and men u encounter on daily basis. The media only affords u the opportunity to know their opinions about issues. The 'girly bashings' is not limited to NL: it gives u an insight into how an average young man feels about ladies. So, stop talking like social media users are some sort of monsters or aliens. Someone who's living in falsehood on-line would (somehow, if not totally) do same in real life, and vice versa. It's very possible to build a meaningful relationship on-line. Ladies, Change your views about men: we ain't that bad, after all!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy
$
If no be d person get am nko....na so dem dey dupe una.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
FredHandsome:

Take a chill pill, Lady. You see, those 'personalities' u encounter on social networks still represent the real masses. The social network users are still the same boys, girls, women and men u encounter on daily basis. The media only affords u the opportunity to know their opinions about issues. The 'girly bashings' is not limited to NL: it gives u an insight into how an average young man feels about ladies. So, stop talking like social media users are some sort of monsters or aliens. Someone who's living in falsehood on-line would (somehow, if not totally) do same in real life, and vice versa. It's very possible to build a meaningful relationship on-line. Ladies, Change your views about men: we ain't that bad, after all!
Like i said, online is a den for riff raffs and various crimes have been committed by this same means. A lot of questionable characters around looking for who to deceive. Guys posing as singles when in actual fact they are taken or even married. Ladies still need to be careful. I thank God im not the only one who has noticed the sort of personalities in Nl. Ladies who take online dating seriously are taking a huge risk. And by the way, comments made by a person reveals a lot since online gives ample freedom of speech regardless of whose ox is gored. Thats my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Guinea fowl.....don't they hav nice English name like Kelly, Brian,Wendy,sally, Bingo or MArk in that Nigeria??.....Bro, how do u expet females to take u serrrious when u hav name like Umumukokororolipilipi??... You home base people mennnnn!! (no ofeeinse) angry
gringrin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by shepherdnoble: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even me sef dey fear dem because u no no who be witch... Women have 90% members in the underworld. Karashika...Karashika....Karashika!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

True talk o.

Me self, I don tire.

Even when i ignore them they still no get the message.

Its not that we don't wan to talk to you, its just too much. We would prefer if u came to us in person.

But thats another story, some people find it so difficult to talk to someone in reality.

Social communication has lost its meaning in this our era.

Everyone want to talk on fb, whatapp, BBM, badoo, twitter, nairaland and everywhere instead.

Scrap all of the above and see how many have the guts to approach u. O% (I heard they are intimidated and scare that u already have a bf)

Na lie

grin

Hey, which part of Jamaica are u from?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Filashade(f): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
Hey, which part of Jamaica are u from?

Old Harbour, St Catherine

cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

Old Harbour, St Catherine

cheesy
Wow...sounds cool. It's nice to meet you here.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by FredHandsome(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Like i said, online is a den for riff raffs and various crimes have been committed by this same means. A lot of questionable characters around looking for who to deceive. Guys posing as singles when in actual fact they are taken or even married. Ladies still need to be careful. I thank God im not the only one who has noticed the sort of personalities in Nl. Ladies who take online dating seriously are taking a huge risk. And by the way, comments made by a person reveals a lot since online gives ample freedom of speech regardless of whose ox is gored. Thats my opinion.
D'accord mademoiselle Sophia. I Wanna say something before I leave...

You are a ravishing beauty!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Filashade(f): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
Wow...sounds cool. It's nice to meet you here.

Nice to meet u toosmiley

Do you live in Jamaica or are you Jamaican?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

Nice to meet u toosmiley

Do you live in Jamaica or are you Jamaican?
Lol, i live at Sambisa forest cheesy just kidding, you know?

Holla me pm, lets talk more. Hope you don't smoke?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Filashade(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
Lol, i live at Sambisa forest cheesy just kidding, you know?

Holla me pm, lets talk more. Hope you don't smoke?

lol.

Nooooo I no do that kind tin.

I be clean babetongue

Sure. I will pm during Lunch timesmiley
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
FredHandsome:

D'accord mademoiselle Sophia. I Wanna say something before I leave...

You are a ravishing beauty!
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by kambili999(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Online guys have this fake manner of approach n when you finally grant them audience (for courtesy sake) they make silly demands like can you come to my house, can you marry me ( you have not even stayed a second with that person physically to know if that person reasons like you want him to) , can you sex chat or to some romance chat with me ( those who tried this with me have stories to tell) ,etc.they are so fake and unrealistic. well most tho. not all
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by dasparrow: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.

Why are people like you so egoistic? You do know that pride comes before a fall right? The only reason these ladies go into desperado mode as far as wanting a husband is concerned is because of the Nigerian society they live in where they are pressured to marry at all cost or society treats them like crap. Secondly, the Nigerian-bred woman has been mentally conditioned by same Nigerian society to see themselves as worthless unless they are married and that is why you see many single Nigerian ladies hopping from one church to the other like desperate grasshoppers praying and fasting for husband. In saner and advanced societies, who cares whether you are married or not?

Now with that said, so because you have erroneously assumed ALL single Nigerian ladies are praying and fasting for a liability - sorry, I mean husband - they should now accept and make friends with all males on social media? I guess you were living under a stone when Cynthia Osokogu trusted her MALE friends whom she met on facebook and upon meeting them in person, they drugged her, raped her and killed her in Lagos. With all the stories of rape emanating from Nigeria, can you blame your Nigerian females for trying to be extra careful when dealing with you Nigerian-bred males? Since many of you act worst than animals when konji catch you people, it is imperative that your ladies thread with caution. Besides, the old fashioned face-to-face way of meeting and eventually dating someone is still the best way to go. The world is after all, a very sick place. So don't come here blaming the ladies. Give them a break okay?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

lol.

Nooooo I no do that kind tin.

I be clean babetongue

Sure. I will pm during Lunch timesmiley
ok
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Aystarz: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Halimi25:

15 messages on whatsapp in a day from thirsty guys
21 messages on bbm
11 messages on badoo
7 on facebook
32 from nairaland
All in a single day.How do u expect a normal lady to cope?All u're doing is validating them & making dem become arrogant.My advise 2 u & other guys is to pick up courage & start approaching ladies offline instead of wasting ur energy chasing shadows online

Gbam! some dude on here used to say, "If u're a worwor Nigerian lady low on self-esteem, and want that reversed, just hit social media and see miracles". Sex starved niccuhs erywhere on the naija web fah!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by 44chux(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just like guys be singing "Times are hard", "boys not smiling", yet men dey build, dey push sleek mobs, dey weekend overseas... na so them they watch Joenicewake vs Filashade & Gracile vs AgapeChris...

Conclusion: Poster is probably unemployed. Get a job, get a life. Even my gateman dey get strong hits, even from applicants seeking an audience with Oga... LOL

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy

I like this girl. True
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by searider(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
They will ignore you when their market is still booming... Wait until they clock 30+ without hubby weda no be u go dey ignore them.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

Since I'm not used to fighting anymore....
thanks cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonero230:

Cellotape
No it's sellotape, check it cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cutehector:
na only u dey go skul? Hian. grin

you no go understand!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
smartireke:

u guyz are cat n dog with alot in common including.....
including
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Gracile and Agapechris ........wen b d wedding abeg?
AGAPECHARIS!!! have you seen this?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:

AGAPECHARIS!!! have you seen this?
Hahahahaha
I'm just seeing it grin grin

What do you have to say about it? cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:

including

lolzz juz pullin ur legs
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaha
I'm just seeing it grin grin

What do you have to say about it? cheesy
You are smiling sheepishly eh
are u not supposed to defend us angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story / Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.