Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (30970 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by columbus007(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
prettyjo:
cos they might be ugly or unattractive.Or maybe you Dont feel anything for the person
........they might be ugly and unattractive,you nko with your long head ugly mofo,na person like you go enter newpapers for advert dey find husby.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Edusouls:
noo u re wrong, is for the curse layed upon women to always emit repulsive and smelling attitiude anywhere and anytime, which surely and will always lead u people to a very miserable and unhappy single ending....

My dear, we can always agree or disagree. That's why it called an opinion
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Adaezeagu:
dis set of question dey vex me eeeh

I'm telling you eeh...
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Wat were u expecting? Oh, lemme guess, questns like "do u need a recharge card?" "I was wondering if I could take u out on a date" or "send me ur acc details lemme send u sum cash 4 d weekend" grin Odimma...

why is it that guys always think that girls want material things from them ...as if they can't fend for theirself
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Edusouls(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
shuut up ur very dirty mouth,cos u have no brains at all,as u just accused others, check everything you said is pointless,senseless, op, not even one point made, chaii na so ur little brain reach...
Setaje:
Hmmmn. Its funny sha I ask myself the same question. Maybe I don't so much believe in social media love. We ignore for so many reasons. I don't no about other girls but anybody that comes to me through social media. Obviously I will look at pictures. The thing that puts me off most is the guys post on fb, tweeter , bbm update or wherever. I think a person's post says a lot about how the person thinks.

Some guys curse people on social media. Its ok if u curse and argue once in a while because I understand that some people can get on your nerves. It is not ok if u are consistently fighting and cursing. Some of them will post all their life problems and events and they are constantly going through one thing or the other. They are very emotional. This things are not to good for a grown man. It's ok if u are a teen or very early 20's. Once u don enter age 25. I feel everybody should be matured enough to put their emotions on check. Some other guys just don't no how to communicate. I don't no u from anywhere, why would u call me sweetheart or baby. Who u be??. Another is if a girl doesn't respond immediately. Doesn't mean she is ignoring. She could be busy at that moment, but for some impatient guys they start insulting u. They will start by saying who the hell are u? U no even fine, Hahhahahhahahahhahhahhaha.

If u have not done anything wrong and a girl ignores u. Then forget her. If u keep pushing and she insults u. Don't blame anybody. She has made it known she isn't interested from the start.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Zara09(f): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
joenicewake:
It depends on the guys you know. Not everyone is a wussy.

Exactly not every guy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Edusouls(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
and do you know ur future husband? noo, so u get to meet him somewhere,online or in person and ur arrogance and rude behaviour only chase them away including ur future husby..these girls learn.men are tired of correcting and teaching always, you people dont have brains at all or is it a natural curse, we are really tired...
Pamcrest:
Op, are there potential husbands on social media? Only a foolish girl will think chatting with a faceless nameless guy online means she should believe she's found her Mr Right. Online, u never know if u are chatting with a psychopath, serial killer, scammer, etc. Stories abound of gullible ladies who fell prey to such predators posing to be what they are not. Likewise men shouldn't go online to search for a wife!
My humble submission

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by felifeli: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Sammiejokes:

this is another product of cluelessness mind from naija. the last i checked donald trump,obama,messi,ronaldo,even pastors are now on social media. How can you be influencial without connecting with the world.

I mention your name ? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Maybe ur difrnt buh dats exactly wat most ladies wnt.. And wat else would u wnt 4rm a guy? A caring n loving guy? Wat makes him caring if he can't ask u those tinz u mentioned earlier? Maybe u prefer a guy dat has a sense of humor huh? Well, I dont really knw d kinda man u need my dear.
Zara09:

why is it that guys always think that girls want material things from them ...as if they can't fend for theirself
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by mechanics(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm, u ar funny, ar u saying because dey ar looking for husbands u want dem to pick d wrong ones abi, u ave to pray and convince dem. Like i met one nw, we ar flowing cos i convinced her beyond doubt and i meant it, so dey ar stil ones who ar looking for husbands nt to flit around.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Take dat as ur assignment.
That's what they say when they don't have perfect answers to back up their claims.

Mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:

Since i dont use to fight again I will deafen you with cry until u sellotape my mouth grin
Since I'm not used to fighting anymore....
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, are there potential husbands on social media? Only a foolish girl will think chatting with a faceless nameless guy online means she should believe she's found her Mr Right. Online, u never know if u are chatting with a psychopath, serial killer, scammer, etc. Stories abound of gullible ladies who fell prey to such predators posing to be what they are not. Likewise men shouldn't go online to search for a wife!
My humble submission

The earlier you realise that the Social media has become a major part of making acquaintances among humans of today the better for you.

Will you come here and lie that you have not made friends off the social media?

Despite the bad few who roam around.

Whether social media or not,,if you are going to fall in the hands of dubious people you will.

So don't be ignorant!

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Marineremmanson(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2015
cokacoola:
why wont she ingroed your where your sent her up go 10messages with in a second of timesad
if I send u one messages u no reply I delete u. The kind of usernames we dey ansa for dis platform na die
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by brize(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Vickydera2:
cos the pics and profiles are not making sense in dia eye. try snap pic wit u inside different cars n see if she go ignore u cheesy
after creating you, they said, go yee into the world and make alot of sense... Lol, na your fellow girl you dey dish so o o
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Omotayor123(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's what they say when they don't have perfect answers to back up their claims.

Mtcheeew undecided
Sorry.....Lol
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Ehh, I don't really care for building relationships 'online' but I've developed a particularly good friendship with someone 'offline' via nairaland sha
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ivyT(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2015
iamord:
lol! since rapture then u have been left behind grin

*flings u out of heaven*
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Why all this jambite questions? People should get more serious with their lives. How many times do you see multimillionaires on social media?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2015
1bkaye:
Ehh, I don't really care for building relationships 'online' but I've developed a particularly good friendship with someone 'offline' via nairaland sha
Shymexx got game tongue
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

*flings u out of heaven*
grin
hahaha! ×Hangs on gate!× Am not going nowhere!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by sunnyt1(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.

The big question is what decent girl agrees to date or marry some random social media guy?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
jaybee3:

Shymexx got game tongue
Lool look at this one, the person in question hasn't logged on in years sha cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Online has turned to a den for armed robbers, miscreants, rogues, riff raffs, yahoo yahoo boys, perverts, ritualists, serial rapists, e.t.c. Them even full this nairaland and by their comments you shall know them. Ladies, beware!!

Some have very poor interpersonal relationship skills. They dnt know how to approach ladies in real life. They have serious problems maintaining relationships. so meeting online affords them that opportunity to meet ladies they wouldnt even dream of meeting in real life. You will see a 16 year boy toasting a 25 year old girl online!! Haba!! And you guys are busy talking about husband husband husband. Any small thing, you talk about remaining single bla bla bla. Thats a desperate move to coerce ladies to accept your messages/advances on matter how horrible they are. I thought only ladies are the desperate ones!!

Some of you dnt even know how to strike intelligent conversations to make these ladies long for chats with you. when a lady sees your patttern of discussion is always one way, she would get bored. 'Have you eaten' What did you eat, what are you wearing, whats the colour of your pant and bra, whats the size of your bra, s.tupid questions!!! I had a guy on my whatsapp list. this guy always talks about s.ex. i had to be blunt and let him know that his way of discussion puts me off. yet, he didnt stop. I cut him off!! When you guys get thirsty and s.exually desperate, you dnt hesitate to show it alllllllllll. BIG TURN OFF!!

Again, you just met a lady and you are already calling her 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', 'Boo', You are s.exy, im in love with you, bla bla bla!!! Forcing her to accept your advances just like that. Mba!! You guys should focus on meeting with ladies face to face and step up your game to look and sound more interesting. There are many issues to talk about that are intellectually stimulating. I see myself bringing up topics so i expect the same from a guy.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Why all this jambite questions? People should get more serious with their lives. How many times do you see multimillionaires on social media?
In this day and age? When top entrepreneurs are crafting social media strategies to boost their brand and businesses, nairaland for instance?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by FredHandsome(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Wat were u expecting? Oh, lemme guess, questns like "do u need a recharge card?" "I was wondering if I could take u out on a date" or "send me ur acc details lemme send u sum cash 4 d weekend" grin Odimma...
grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sorry.....Lol
undecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by FredHandsome(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
phrenoz:
Men command RESPECT and attention... Guys beg for attention...
Intelligent comment from a beauty Queen tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Setaje(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2015
tivta:
. Pardon me but I have to laugh at your explanation. Now can you help me answer this? Why do girls suddenly become more humble after age 30? My dear majority of what you wrote applies to the indomie generation who believe they can find a perfect man, yet they are the definition of imperfection. Trust me, age will DEFINATELY reduce the standards women make for a man to fulfill...

Look whatever it is, everything should be done in moderation. So are u saying a woman should accept any tom dick and Harry for the sake of just hooking someone. The topic was about girls ignoring men not girls looking for perfect men. Nobody is perfect but everybody has the right to choose what they want and should have standard. It has nothing to do wiv indomie generation. I have met a lot of good people through social media and a lot of them I also ignore for a lot of reasons and it's not because of shakara. Some guys like the other one that quoted me are plane stupid and uncultured..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
ERCROSS:

Hmmm.. Awon goons olorunsogo
undecided

No one wants surulere tongue
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Ugly pictures
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Online has turned to a den for armed robbers, miscreants, rogues, riff raffs, yahoo yahoo boys, perverts, ritualists, serial rapists, e.t.c. Them even full this nairaland and by their comments you shall know them. Ladies, beware!!

Some have very poor interpersonal relationship skills. They dnt know how to approach ladies in real life. They have serious problems maintaining relationships. so meeting online affords them that opportunity to meet ladies they wouldnt even dream of meeting in real life. You will see a 16 year boy toasting a 25 year old girl online!! Haba!! And you guys are busy talking about husband husband husband. Any small thing, you talk about remaining single bla bla bla. Thats a desperate move to coerce ladies to accept your messages/advances on matter how horrible they are. I thought only ladies are the desperate ones!!

Some of you dnt even know how to strike intelligent conversations to make these ladies long for chats with you. when a lady sees your patttern of discussion is always one way, she would get bored. 'Have you eaten' What did you eat, what are you wearing, whats the colour of your pant and bra, whats the size of your bra, s.tupid questions!!! I had a guy on my whatsapp list. this guy always talks about s.ex. i had to be blunt and let him know that his way of discussion puts me off. yet, he didnt stop. I cut him off!! When you guys get thirsty and s.exually desperate, you dnt hesitate to show it alllllllllll. BIG TURN OFF!!

Again, you just met a lady and you are already calling her 'Baby', 'Sweetheart', 'Boo', You are s.exy, im in love with you, bla bla bla!!! Forcing her to accept your advances just like that. Mba!! You guys should focus on meeting with ladies face to face and step up your game to look and sound more interesting. There are many issues to talk about that are intellectually stimulating. I see myself bringing up topics so i expect the same from a guy.

This is harsh cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.