Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (30962 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
gracile:

must u suffer me everytime i ask something ? see me am going to sleep already, had a stressful day, so nice night,, Ciao!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowie wink
what happened today?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Wisdytech(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Because, you are a POOR MAN!
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Halimi25: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
umukorophillip:
Is this not ignorance: what is the reason why some girls are fond of ignoring their male counterpart on social networks like whatsapp, bbm, badoo, facebook, 2go etc. yet they pray and fast for husbands to come and marry them? Guys please i need your opinion.
15 messages on whatsapp in a day from thirsty guys
21 messages on bbm
11 messages on badoo
7 on facebook
32 from nairaland
All in a single day.How do u expect a normal lady to cope?All u're doing is validating them & making dem become arrogant.My advise 2 u & other guys is to pick up courage & start approaching ladies offline instead of wasting ur energy chasing shadows online

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowie wink
what happened today?
practicals as usual undecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

practicals as usual undecided
Na me you dey bend mouth for?? undecided

C'mon loosen up jare wink
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na me you dey bend mouth for?? undecided

C'mon loosen up jare wink
seriously it's getting tiring and I'm having this persistent headache as well cry
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

seriously it's getting tiring and I'm having this persistent headache as well cry
Ehyaaa kpele. B*h practicals are always that way. Not to worry,,,it'll soon be over wink and you'll forget everything just like I can't remember how to prove ordinary Schlumberger wave equation grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ehyaaa kpele. B*h practicals are always that way. Not to worry,,,it'll soon be over wink and you'll forget everything just like I can't remember how to prove ordinary Schlumberger wave equation grin cheesy
can't wait
lol,, that equation is a mouthful and sure seems tough, can only be found in physics ryt?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

can't wait
lol,, that equation is a mouthful and sure seems tough, can only be found in physics ryt?
Yea it's physics. It's not tough e. I used to play with it back then in school but right now, I don't even remember the first step to take in deriving it cheesy

You see, I even forgot it's Schrödinger wave equation and not Schlumberger wave equation cheesycheesy Mercy me!! grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea it's physics. It's not tough e. I used to play with it back then in school but right now, I don't even remember the first step to take in deriving it cheesy

You see, I even forgot it's Schrödinger wave equation and not Schlumberger wave equation cheesycheesy Mercy me!! grin
Lol.. i think i remember it now, i mean the name o
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

Lol.. i think i remember it now, i mean the name o
cheesy
When will your practicals be over though? Like estimated time...
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy
When will your practicals be over though? Like estimated time...
say in two weeks! cos we still going to do histopathology, lipid profile & glucose test after the slaughter
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

say in two weeks! cos we still going to do histopathology, lipid profile & glucose test after the slaughter
What are you guys slaughtering?? shocked

BTW I just looked up your profile. You have a new like wink
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by gracile(f): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:

oho.. tnx!
we're slaughtering albino rats grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
gracile:

oho.. tnx!
we're slaughtering albino rats grin
I thing your department have a thing for albino rats grin

You said something about remembering the name. You offered a course that treated that topic?
*pensive*
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:

My guy, you sabi the business jare grin Ride on. But don't forget to lead her to that certain challenge like that grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
KingTom:
My guy, you sabi the business jare grin Ride on. But don't forget to lead her to that certain challenge like that grin
Hahahaha

No mind gracile. I stylishly wooed her to woo me but she refused sad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahaha

No mind gracile. I stylishly wooed her to woo me but she refused sad
Which kin bad market be this na grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by prettyjo(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
cos they might be ugly or unattractive.Or maybe you Dont feel anything for the person
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
KingTom:
Which kin bad market be this na grin
Me tire o grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Me tire o grin
All these winch wey swear fo us, armed robber go give them belle and dem go turn back born Ashawo!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
KingTom:
All these winch wey swear fo us, armed robber go give them belle and dem go turn back born Ashawo!!!! grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy

Na so e pain you reach??
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesycheesycheesy

Na so e pain you reach??
Guy? Person say e wan woo me, then E come reject me again? Guy e no just pain me, e burn me! grin
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Bonapart(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Becos scammers like you are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Okaka27(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
They are bored
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
After cynthia okogun can u blame them? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sometimes they may be intimidated...
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Because some of the guys have/exhibit some behaviors they don't want in their kind of guy.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ellahzy(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Its because some guys are just STUPID!.

They feel that because thay have ur contact they can say all the rubbish in this world.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Zara09:
For so many silly questions, like
Have you eaten? What did you? Did you pray for me?

I'm no proponent of accosting ladies, but on a lighter note, if men don't ask a few of such questions, what then do you deem worthy of discussion to foster mutual friendship between you two? I could use a bit of enlightenment from you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Bamz(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Cos trust is risky on social media

Spot on,

Most girls aren't even trustworthy online I think, same applies to guys.

It's a rule of thumb for me not to really take online relationships too seriously in a case where we don't have mutual friends of whom I've physically seen.

Nothing beats physical interactions, call me old school.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nyaknor(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lots of reasons.. but we don't really expect u to understand.. well, because u are a guy.
lol aww did someone reject or ignore u?

Na that same reason they make the they pray and fast for husband. grin
EroticAngelina:
lots of reasons.. but we don't really expect u to understand.. well, because u are a guy.
lol aww did someone reject or ignore u?

Na that same reason they make the girl they pray and fast for husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.