Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? (30956 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
gracile:

You are smiling sheepishly eh
are u not supposed to defend us angry
Maybe I don't really have to wink grin

btw you didn't answer my question undecided
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Pamcrest(f): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Edusouls:
and do you know ur future husband? noo, so u get to meet him somewhere,online or in person and ur arrogance and rude behaviour only chase them away including ur future husby..these girls learn.men are tired of correcting and teaching always, you people dont have brains at all or is it a natural curse, we are really tired...

Foolish men like u throw insults around yet call ladies rude n arrogant. Must a girl respond to every Tom Dick n Harry wanting to befriend? Pls use your brain, if u have one. And good luck with your search for online wife.
And to answer u, I already have a husband of many years, a real gentleman.....and no, I didn't meet him online.....thank u!
My humble submission
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
PrettyClare7:
hahahahahahahaha your one of the reasons they ignore guys
your seem these garls, your main your will reply mine msg evena eve i didt send your? sad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2015
kambili999:
Online guys have this fake manner of approach n when you finally grant them audience (for courtesy sake) they make silly demands like can you come to my house, can you marry me ( you have not even stayed a second with that person physically to know if that person reasons like you want him to) , can you sex chat or to some romance chat with me ( those who tried this with me have stories to tell) ,etc.they are so fake and unrealistic. well most tho. not all
I am actually surprise to hear this cos I have not though of such cos I know I don't do such. But it's not only the guys u know. You need to read the ladies convo. I screen grab some. It's just pathetic
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by PrettyClare7(f): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
your seem these garls, your main your will reply mine msg evena eve i didt send your? sad
cheesy
cokacoola:
i beg you not to kill me with laughter dis morning
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
:Di beg you not to kill me with laughter dis morning
wow wows she is feelings them nigga, ok ok drop you dagits in mine pm! Nut you acounts dagits osad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
wow wows she is feelings them nigga, ok ok drop you dagits in mine pm! Nut you acounts dagits osad
its only my acct digits i hv by heart. Cant remember my phone number tongue
cokacoola:
its only my acct digits i hv by heart. Cant remember my phone number
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
its only my acct digits i hv by heart. Cant remember my phone number :Pits only my acct digits i hv by heart. Cant remember my phone number
plasea, stop quoten me ups and downs. Am marriagessad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea, stop quoten me ups and downs. Am marriagessad
i started quoting you because your English is made in Aba. I am not married but i am not single
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
i started quoting you because your English is made in Aba. I am not married but i am not single
your main your camt undastoad pure an simpar an correst bratian english landguages grammar Plasea am nut marriages, am was jusm jokingssad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
your main your camt undastoad pure an simpar an correst bratian english landguages grammar Plasea am nut marriages, am was jusm jokingssad
lwkmd what are you? A joker?
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by cokacoola(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lwkmd what are you? A joker?
plasea dom insanlt mine,am i an indain virussad
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Rapsodee was here
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2015
44chux:
Just like guys be singing "Times are hard", "boys not smiling", yet men dey build, dey push sleek mobs, dey weekend overseas... na so them they watch Joenicewake vs Filashade & Gracile vs AgapeChris...

Conclusion: Poster is probably unemployed. Get a job, get a life. Even my gateman dey get strong hits, even from applicants seeking an audience with Oga... LOL
Hahaha, you're funny.

You want to be building those, not removing them, right? My life is simply busy.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by PrettyClare7(f): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea dom insanlt mine,am i an indain virussad
m sorry for even quoting you @ all just saw your signature.i should hv known
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by kambili999(f): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
iamord:
I am actually surprise to hear this cos I have not though of such cos I know I don't do such. But it's not only the guys u know. You need to read the ladies convo. I screen grab some. It's just pathetic
the topic goes thus: why do ladies ignore online guys? I'm a lady and I just gave my view of some reasons I think are attributed to that. maybe when a topic is raised to ask vice-versa you can air your views. thank you
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
kambili999:
the topic goes thus: why do ladies ignore online guys? I'm a lady and I just gave my view of some reasons I think are attributed to that. maybe when a topic is raised to ask vice-versa you can air your views. thank you
thats what I did. It's not complete without talking about both parties of which I shared my views on it. But not offended. It's just a discussion
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by iamord(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
[
kambili999:
thats what I did. It's not complete without talking about both parties of which I shared my views on it. But not offended. It's just a discussion
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by 44chux(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
joenicewake:
Hahaha, you're funny.

You want to be building those, not removing them, right? My life is simply busy.

You just lost me there
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by kambili999(f): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
iamord:
[ thats what I did. It's not complete without talking about both parties of which I shared my views on it. But not offended. It's just a discussion
yeah. tnx for understanding tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by JAVANESE(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
ameryzzy:

What makes u think her reasoning is myopic. It was just a suggestion in her/his part. So biko watch ur language
ok, u av bin noticed. U cn run along nw
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
44chux:

You just lost me there
No prob. Was just kidding actually.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
What the ladies needs is a patient ,but it depends on what the said lady wants.Some girls 're strong time hustler all they want is what you can offer what they do is check your pics if you 're not a happening guy then you aren't important like being seen in clubs and party sipping wine,inside expensive cars so no matter how long you 're being patient is a total waste of time.While others who needs a friend perhaps a lover then patience could work for her she might be trying to study you.But I believe the best way to get a girl and her attention is someone you see time to after time.
Re: What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys? by ameryzzy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
JAVANESE:

ok, u av bin noticed. U cn run along nw
lekwanu dis okpa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.